hello

Started by SanguineKatze, 2014 Apr 21, 00:09:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SanguineKatze

Hello.  Long time fan who lives with another long time fan.  I am a 31 year old mom with an 8 month old son and a big sweet fella who we all just call 'dad'.

I have been watching this on Facebook for awhile now and was surprised to see the squishy, pink pony make a video telling people about it a few days ago on my YouTube.  I think her name is FlufflePuff or something like that.  My son adores watching her and the actual MLP show along with dad and myself when we are able to see it.

I have extreme social anxiety which makes even writing things like this sort of hard for me sometimes, I'm really sorry if I don't make sense in some of the things I say.  I also have a very bad memory because of problems with PTSD.  I am usually outright about these issues because people think I'm being weird or something when I talk when I'm just trying to say what I want to say as clearly as I can think it.  Sorry if that doesn't make sense.

We're a big gaming family.  Dad & I spent years and years in World of Warcraft, EQ2, Rift, Guild Wars, GW2, LotRO, DII, FF Online, Dragon's Nest and some others I cannot remember right now.  I love all kinds of games from puzzles to find the objects, action, RPG, Simulation, etc.  Some of my absolutely most favorites are Oblivion, Sims 2, Threads of Fate, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night & Sonic 2.  (My Sonic love only goes that far though)

We are also a big horror loving family, we really love Asian ghost movies and lore especially when they tie into animes, movies and games such as Fatal Frame II. 

I'll also freely admit that I come from a different generation of younger girls who watched the other MLP before they were super trendy.  I know a lot of pony fans make fun of or even go as far as to openly hate the earlier shows but they are some of my fondest memories as a little girl, regardless of the way they are viewed now.  I used to watch them right along other cartoons like Darkwing Duck, Batman:The Animated Show, DuckTales, Pound Puppies, Rugrats, David the Gnome, Rocko's Modern Life, Courage the Cowardly Dog, etc.  I grew up immersed in cartoons and games and met my sweetheart when I was about 15 years old and got even more heavily into games after being introduced to things like Final Fantasy & Silent Hill.  He would come over after school with his Playstation and let me play for hours on end while he helped me to figure out how to level a character properly or hold my hand while I ran through the scariest parts in any game I'd ever played that was the first SH. 

My son is named Vincent Tywin, yes after Lord Tywin Lannister.  He's eight months, twelve days.  Here is a picture of him because I looooove showing pictures of him and he looooves taking pictures it seems: http://i.imgur.com/QXqcxgH.jpg

I don't have a lot of time and we have bad things happening at home lately so I don't know how much I'll be able to really play or do much of anything.  I just wanted to check it out honestly after watching stuff about it for so, so very long and wanting to see it for myself.  I've never really played any Pony games honestly other than one very cleverly made Casltevania pony game. 

Sorry for babbling, I get very, very nervous easily.  Thank you to all of the people who are making this game.

Proudy Hooves

Hello and Welcome to LoE Community! Enjoy your stay here and pick your way there: to be a classy artist or promising fanfic-writer or wise role-player or talkative and cheerful like Pinkie Pie and many other ways to be!
And if you want to play LoE then you have to wait patiently until the next Stress-Test! Now you can just look at forums and do everything you wish! But don't forget to read the rules anyways! ;)
Good Luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Pipkin

Hello and welcome to the LoE Forums!  I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time here.  There's lots to do and see as we anticipate the arrival of the game, such as Art, Music and Audio, Stories and Fanfictions, Roleplaying and so much more.

Also, to make sure your stay is enjoyable, please take a moment to look over the Forum Rules :)

Thanks and have fun!

Go Up