What needs to happen in Season 4? (Or what episodes must be made?)

Started by Comet Trail, 2013 Aug 03, 22:13:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Applestack

I want to see the ponies defeat a Titan! No, NOT the ones from the Anime "Attack on Titan", I meant the Titans who Hercules and the Greek Gods fought. That would be EPIC~!!
"Lights of hope that keep the world turning are carved in the heart, staring at the sky spreading yonder."

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: BlazeyE on 2014 Feb 11, 16:32:03
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Feb 11, 16:07:14
Quote from: serena072205 on 2014 Feb 11, 07:26:12
well I think they should make an episode where Flash Centery coms in again!! Equestria Girls only had him in the spotlight once! >:O

A lot of bronies never want to see Flash Sentry again. If he got a spotlight, it would make people very angry.

No one steals the waifu.
What the heck's that mean? When I hear "waifu" I think waffle.
I'm back

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Apr 03, 01:49:22
well I think they should make an episode where Flash Centery coms in again!! Equestria Girls only had him in the spotlight once! >:O

A lot of bronies never want to see Flash Sentry again. If he got a spotlight, it would make people very angry.

No one steals the waifu.

It means wife. It's pretty much an Engrish way of saying wife. An anime character said "Mai waifu" once, and people thought it was so funny that "waifu" became a thing. Though, usually, it's used to refer to a fictional character.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Apr 03, 02:52:42
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Apr 03, 01:49:22

No one steals the waifu.

It means wife. It's pretty much an Engrish way of saying wife. An anime character said "Mai waifu" once, and people thought it was so funny that "waifu" became a thing. Though, usually, it's used to refer to a fictional character.
Ah. So sort of like how people say pone? (Which by the way really annoys me)

But on a more on topic note, we should see Babs's CMC branch.
I'm back

Applestack

We NEED a Celestia episode, at least to show her daily routines, habits and secrets. Wouldn't that be interesting? It's already been 4 seasons and we still don't know anything about Celestia's personal life.

I honestly want to see more of Flash Sentry. Folks might get angry if he appears more? Well, too bad, because that probably means that those folks are HATERS - just like those FAKE BRONIES who get angry about Pinkie Pie, Derpy and Alicorn Twilight.
"Lights of hope that keep the world turning are carved in the heart, staring at the sky spreading yonder."

Warglebargle

What plot arc? S4 was meant to have a long plot arc, and the series is lacking its plot arc. We need more occurrences of what happened in the earlier episodes of S4 which I don't remember anymore because they haven't reinforced the plot arc.
I'm a part-server administrator/website developer/security researcher and part-brony.
IGN - Silver Skittles

Jaywo

Quote from: Applestack on 2014 Apr 18, 09:39:18
We NEED a Celestia episode, at least to show her daily routines, habits and secrets. Wouldn't that be interesting? It's already been 4 seasons and we still don't know anything about Celestia's personal life.

I honestly want to see more of Flash Sentry. Folks might get angry if he appears more? Well, too bad, because that probably means that those folks are HATERS - just like those FAKE BRONIES who get angry about Pinkie Pie, Derpy and Alicorn Twilight.

Agreed, and a Lulu episode.
According to another thread, Hasbro has already added Slendermane in an easter egg. now they need to engage him via Luna.
I would also like to see more of that "Tree Of Harmony" and more Cannon background.
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

Midnight Breeze

Calm down, bro.

AaronMk

Given the indications of the GREAT HABBENING to come I wouldn't hedge money on there being Celestia or Royal Sister's episode. Of course, the direction of the habbening could go a different route and they're still relevant enough to worry about.

Or they execute this come the very end of the season. Then we got this knocked out and I'll be happy too.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

FanofRainbowDash

2014 Apr 25, 17:01:52 #149 Last Edit: 2014 May 17, 13:46:15 by FanofRainbowDash
Because of Sweetie Belle's ability to do magic now, I think there should be an episode when she wants to levitate Scootaloo. Scootaloo notices her wings flapping, but she doesn't see the magical aura. (Tiger's theory is that non-unicorns cannot see magical auras.) Sweetie Belle lifts up Scootaloo, but Apple Bloom notices Sweetie Belle's horn turning red. (Twilight's horn turned red in the episode "Too many Pinkie Pies" when she was making the Pinkies disappear.) Sweetie Belle just says, "I'm just thinking hard." Then Scootaloo says "Now that I can fly, there are SO many more things I can do to get my cutie mark! I'm gonna try loop de loops! (Or whatever they are called.) So when Scootaloo goes on 3 to do a loop de loop, Sweetie belle faints (Or something like that) and Scootaloo breaks her leg,(OR Rainbow dash saving her like she always does) and fails to do the loop. Later, she admits she was trying to levitate her so that Scootaloo could have fun flying. Scootaloo forgives her. The end.

Icy Shield

Besides Luna, I was really hoped for history based episode in S4 where writters could tell some more of ancient past of Equestria and for that matters Star Swirl the Bearded period of time. Maybe time traveling episode where main 6 went to his time line seeking for some kinda of item or wisdom from the great magician Star Swirl that required in emergencyevent that happend in present Equestria?
I really wanna see that old wizzard guy that Twilight worship like crazy! ^-^

Let it snow!

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

AaronMk

In Season 5 I hope MA Larson things happen because MA Larson.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

serena072205

Quote from: dynamite on 2014 Feb 14, 04:16:21

What if Spike becomes a man in EG and Rarity has a crush on him.  lol

I forgot about that....  :l

Dark Hooves

i just finished watching season 4 with my fiancé ep 25 and 26 are mah fans
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Go Up