We're extending our Open Server Weekend!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Jul 07, 03:50:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

paintypalette

Good. Great. I hope you all had fun. I've been following this game since the day it started and dreamed of playing it. While you new people had fun playing the game for two-Four hours, 90% of us actual fans didn't even get a chance. You have thousands of fans including me and excite us and make us hyped up and saying "OMG i wanna play so bad!!!"  then you get tiny servers that can only handle like 50 people at a time and use a lame escuse: "It's in pre-Alpha." I went to the library on the first day to download it only to discover it only comes out at night. I went back home. I went to another library a second day and downloaded it. I was stuck on the login screen. On facebook you said "Keep trying!" Still didn't work. Went home, didn't go again. And  I think after this horribly dissapointing "Open server weekend" event, i cannot find more reasons to follow this game anymore. I won't be coming back here. For a long time. Those of you with internet and nothing else to do with your life, enjoy the game. Goodbye.

Butterfly Kisses

Quote from: paintypalette on 2013 Jul 08, 22:36:35
Good. Great. I hope you all had fun. I've been following this game since the day it started and dreamed of playing it. While you new people had fun playing the game for two-Four hours, 90% of us actual fans didn't even get a chance. You have thousands of fans including me and excite us and make us hyped up and saying "OMG i wanna play so bad!!!"  then you get tiny servers that can only handle like 50 people at a time and use a lame escuse: "It's in pre-Alpha." I went to the library on the first day to download it only to discover it only comes out at night. I went back home. I went to another library a second day and downloaded it. I was stuck on the login screen. On facebook you said "Keep trying!" Still didn't work. Went home, didn't go again. And  I think after this horribly dissapointing "Open server weekend" event, i cannot find more reasons to follow this game anymore. I won't be coming back here. For a long time. Those of you with internet and nothing else to do with your life, enjoy the game. Goodbye.

I feel your pain. T_T

Midnight Wave

Well, I know the reason for a Pre-Alpha release is to find problems and fix them. I found one right off the bat. The Game freezes my computer upon starting it up.
"Sometimes we all just need to be shown a bit of kindness" - Fluttershy
"You always get what you give" - The New Radicals
"The only obstacle in the way of my learning is my education" - Albert Einstein
"Isn't it great to be different" - Derpy Hooves

Bloodyloon

I might miss this by like, an hour. I am sads. (Just registered)

Lunacy

I at least got in on a Backy party before the open servers closed down, was fun if your the type of person who enjoys setting up dance lines/shapes while reading the chat box and having conversations.

cheese007

So it's been 10 minutes since the supposed shutdown and I'm still in. O.o What's going on?

Ruthalas_

2013 Jul 09, 03:14:52 #46 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 09, 03:20:14 by Ruthalas_
And now 14, X)

"You are very wise, Princess," he said humbly.
"I am very old." She smiled. "And I have made many, many mistakes. That is what some creatures call wisdom."

-'It Takes a Village' by Determamfidd

Starwing

2013 Jul 09, 03:20:25 #47 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 09, 03:31:34 by Starwing
Well.... Awaiting the close... after.. closing? o.O

**EDIT** The end for now...  :c  >A< but to a NEW CHAPTER SOON!  X3  :3

I'm Star Stars by the way! :)
When you feel fluffy, well... be fluffy! >u<

coggy9

I have to say...this is the longest 5 minutes of my life. Can you not kill/close the LoE server processes?  ^-^

.DerpyHooves.

I was going to log-in, and then...

Oh well, too they might have shutdown the log-in servers. It would be too ironic if the servers was still up to log-in if they're shutting it down.

Also, you're only logged-in on your current server because all they did at the moment is: Close the log-in servers.

Crimson Dust

They are down, I just logged out and can't log back in. You should be able to stay in the server until restart I believe. I'm not 100% sure though.

DryLok

I was just knocked out. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.
Rather difficult to decide at the moment...

andiebelle

Thank you soooo much for this wonderful opportunity to enjoy this great game as it is now  ^-^ I can't WAIT to see what comes next and I'm really excited to see what the finished product will bring! With bated breath I await the next chance to come and play and reunite with friends I made in just these three short days.

Until then, Starry Sky, signing off.  <3

.DerpyHooves.

Quote from: Crimson Dust on 2013 Jul 09, 03:24:38
They are down, I just logged out and can't log back in. You should be able to stay in the server until restart I believe. I'm not 100% sure though.

^That's what I mean.

They shutdown the Log-in servers.

Q: What do you mean?
A: I mean they closed the connection to log-in servers. Indeed, they shutdown the servers for connection, but not for everypony who's online.

Mysteli

Had fun. Thanks for the open server weekend! Can't wait till next time.
-Pinxol

.DerpyHooves.

But too, I will stop blabblering about the shutdown. sdresteryeruf

My Opinion About The Alpha V2:

The secound version of the Alpha was great enough for me. The Community is a wonderful thing, the game have wonderful things too. Even after those bugs and glitches, it was fun to play Legends of Equestria.

I still remember the day when I heard of it on Equestria Gaming, I mean, it was the best thing I ever commited by visiting Equestria Gaming to see the news. I saw the post about Legends of Equestria there. That's how I arrived here.

It was just a bit sad when I lost my character, Woona on a glitched map, but afterall I could get her back, even if they closed the connections.

This game. This game was fantastic. Simply fantastic. I have no words to describe how much I liked this alpha.

When I heard about the V2 Alpha, I was happy like there was no tomorrow. I made an note for myself so I could remember the day it was going to release.

Everypony from the Staff, I would like to you all to heard this:

Thank you. Thank you so much for this wonderful My Little Pony game. Even if it's very laggy, I enjoyed it, alot. Your all deserve my respect. Mainly the Creator of Legends of Equestria deserve my respect, at all.

sotomolo

Can't wait to play again! I just know the finished game is going to be the best of the best! <3
"Deeply philosophical comment to make people think I'm classy and intelligent." -Trout

Swiftflame

By far the best MMORPG I had ever played but now we must wait for the Best to get Better for everyone's sake. I know this is going to hit a big mark on its release  :3 :D :] :P ;) ^-^ <3
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC and smileys can be used in your signature. This is best Siggy :P

Go Up