Life in Ponyvile V

Started by Ryo_D_Disk, 2013 Dec 25, 16:41:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the dark gods

Don't mind me! Just taking some pictures for the paper.... A voice from inside the bushes shouted out.
thank you Sky Sketch

FlameandIce

I'm Diamond Tiara and yes you should.
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

the dark gods

Toxin tilts her head as she got closer to Diamond Tiara, inspecting her. Why? You don't look all that special to me. Toxin states.
thank you Sky Sketch

super_chris85

"Paper?" He closes the book and goes to the bushes. he sticks his head in to see who it was.

the dark gods

Quote from: super_chris85 on 2014 Jul 17, 22:11:52
"Paper?" He closes the book and goes to the bushes. he sticks his head in to see who it was.

A full grown mare jumps out of the bush. You know, news paper, thing comes out once a day? Tells you what happening? SnapShot said sarcastically.
thank you Sky Sketch

FlameandIce

DT is taken aback by the comment she pushes Toxin My father's the richest pony in ponyville of course I'm special She says
RP idea give me feedback

the dark gods

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2014 Jul 17, 22:16:46
DT is taken aback by the comment she pushes Toxin My father's the richest pony in ponyville of course I'm special She says

That's wrong. My daddy's the richest, not yours. Toxin says, not noticing how shaken Diamond Tiara was.
thank you Sky Sketch

super_chris85

"I know. I just didn't think I was doing anything interesting...aren't you Physics's sister?" Star asked as she seemed familiar

the dark gods

Id prefer the term "Physics is my brother" but yes, what you said is correct. SnapShot tells Star, fumbling around with her camera to make sure the shot was right.
thank you Sky Sketch

FlameandIce

In a little house like this I doubt it She says with a smirk
RP idea give me feedback

super_chris85

"So how many picture have you gotten today?" Star asked her as he puts away the book.

the dark gods

That's because daddy has so much magical things in his home, he doesn't need a over-sized house. Toxin points out.
--
A few dozen, though only like six of them are worth anything... SnapShot said, going through the pics on her digital camera.
thank you Sky Sketch

super_chris85

"ooo could I perhaps have a look?" He asked her, looking towards the camera

the dark gods

SnapShot points the back of the camera to Star. It was a variety of shots of ponyville from the air, or still shots of interesting looking ponies.
thank you Sky Sketch

super_chris85

"hmm?" He looks at the pictures as they flash by.

the dark gods

Like I said, they're mostly worthless, just a few ones have actual worth... SnapShot said.
---
(MAGIC TIME WIBBLY WOOBELY DOO MAKE MY POSTS REDO!)
Quote from: FlameandIce on 2014 Jul 17, 22:16:46

As Toxin is shoved back her eyes dilate a little, she shakes as she picks herself up. Her eyes glare at Diamond Tiara, a hoof swiping the grab her famed tiara and rushing off back home with it.
Wow! What's going on! Physics said, as his daughter ran past him back into the study.
thank you Sky Sketch

super_chris85

"well I hope that everything goes alright with the paper" Star stated, still looking at the photos

the dark gods

Eh, if they don't work, I still got a photo album to put em in. Snapshot said with a dismissive shrug.
thank you Sky Sketch

super_chris85

"oh well at least the pictures won't go to waste I guess" Star shrugged and stood back a bit

the dark gods

Yea, always good to keep a picture you take. SnapShot said with a smile.
thank you Sky Sketch

Go Up