World of Discord (OOC)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2013 Sep 01, 21:51:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Omega_Khaos

Quote from: Asterian on 2014 Jan 21, 10:11:53
Quote from: The Clockwork King on 2014 Jan 21, 10:00:57
True, but I don't think Laserbolt is a minion of Discord...
OR IS HE?!?!?

I doubt it. Nightmares are a neutral faction to Chaos and Harmony.
At this point in the RP, though, it's not him Starfall is concerned about, though. Tread lightly.

Please also take into account that nightmares, Like nightmare moon, are far more powerful then normal entities. if they posesed telepathic abilities before they became a nightmare even with magic they would have those abilities increased baised on what class of nightmare they became. If the being is a Nightmare Moon type nightmare, in this case Laserbolt, they are the strongest of nightmares and posses greater powers then normal nightmares.

Asterian Starfall

Given that Magus is coming off his ban tomorrow (unless something happened), I will not post another GM post. I apologize for the sluggish responses, but life is becoming strenuous.
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Omega_Khaos

ok all posts before the confession in the castle are to be removed. sorry if this alters the actions of the charas. BTW Asterian please look at Skype when you can.

The Clockwork King

Confession at the castle? Give me an exact approximation?
CEO of Clockwise Industries, Master of the Empire of Gears, Ave Dominus ex Tempore!

Omega_Khaos

Asterian's Confession at the castle. also Magus will NOT be coming back.

The Clockwork King

Of his love for chrysteel? Very well.
Also, WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE FORGE OF SOULS DO YOU MEAN "NOT COMING BACK"? HIS CRIME MUST NOT BE THAT BAD RIGHT?
CEO of Clockwise Industries, Master of the Empire of Gears, Ave Dominus ex Tempore!

Bravo 658

2014 Jan 30, 18:56:04 #726 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 30, 19:01:49 by Bravo 539
Of course it isn't.  It's just not his "right" to be on this board. x3

[4:00:39 PM] The Wandering Magus: "Sorry folks, you can take it up with Perry at your own peril.  If you want to contact me, talk to Wave and try getting skype.  We can continue this RP elsewhere."

The Clockwork King

Then we act in the name of Clockwork, we exterminate this entire thread and remake it elsewhere, preferably skype.
I shall post my contact details upon Magus' DA page upon the full termination of this thread, or close enough.
Until then. *warps out*

moonlight7starshine

clockwork what is your skype anyway

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

Go Up