GaiaOnline's new chance item is My Little Pony!

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2013 Jul 04, 05:52:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

2013 Jul 04, 05:52:37 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 04, 09:18:07 by Chishio Kunrin
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH! :D
http://www.gaiaonline.com/promo/mylittlepony?fromhp=true
[Edit]: Someone made a list of the items: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/my-little-pony-celestial-letter-item-list/t.86704667_1/

And I mean, legitimately, My Little Pony! Not parody items to avoid copyright infringement! Actual legit seriously MLP with the mane six, Spike, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Celestia, Luna, and Derpy!

Cosplays, chibi ponies, and companions! Even Angel Bunny and Opalescence!

The only problem is... I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH GAIA CASH FOR IT! D: It's 299 GC, which is $2.99, but I only have 50 GC (50 cents) left over from the $25 (2,500 GC) gift card I got for Christmas!
I guess I better start doing offers to save up. >.<

But anyway, OH MY GOSH, THANKS HASBRO! :D

[Edit]:
So, Gaia has this thing where, when you're dressing your avatar, there's a little bar beneath your inventory that shows some of the newest cash shop items. Right now, it's showing
- MLP: Spike the Dragon Shirts. It's an item that you equip as a shirt that has the MLP logo on it, a shirt with Spike's face on it, or a long-sleeved shirt that's good for cosplaying Spike.
- MLP: Rarity Plush. Just as it says, it's a plush of Rarity, and it can also be worn as a backpack. ;)
- MLP: Twilight Sparkle Fashion.

The MLP: Twilight Sparkle Fashion item has
- A hat with Twilight's color scheme, her horn, her ears, and a pair of wings on it.
- A pair of headphones with her cutie mark on them, wings on the ear-covering parts, and her ears and horn on the top!
- A purse with her cutie mark and her tail on it. lol
- A winged jacket with her horn and cutie mark on the hood.

So, on that page I linked to above, I can guess that there's a shirt item for each of the mane six that has equips of a shirt with the MLP logo, a shirt with the pony's face, and a cosplay shirt of the pony. There's likely a plush of each pony that can be worn as a backpack. There's also likely a Fashion item of each pony (including Luna!) that has equips of a hat, a pair of headphones, a purse, and a jacket!

After all, on that page, you can see examples of the character face shirts (Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity), examples of the cosplay shirts (Fluttershy, Pinkie, Applejack), examples of the Fashion item hats (Rainbow Dash, Twilight), examples of the Fashion item headphones (Fluttershy, Pinkie, Applejack, Rarity), and an example of the Fashion item jacket (Luna). I'm guessing there's also a Spike Fashion item, considering the guy with a Spike hat.

Oooh, this is so EXCITING! ovO

[Edit 2]:
AHHH MAH GOODNESS! There are even more items than are shown on that page I linked to! O: I just saw someone on the forum with a Carousel Boutique background, a Gummy, and a Big Macintosh!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

LigerGirl44

I knooooow! I suggest someone making a LoE guild on Gaia! :nod:

HerpyDooves

Man, I haven't Gaia in forever. This is a good reason to go back to it. . . ;)

Book Smarts

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 Jul 08, 18:38:42
Man, I haven't Gaia in forever. This is a good reason to go back to it. . . ;)

Same, its been almost 5 years for me  >A<

LigerGirl44

I've been on Gaia since almost the very beginning, but went on hiatus when I started playing Neopets. Went back to Gaia because Neopets froze my account & I'm having trouble trying to get it back. DD:

LigerGirl44

I just managed to earn enough Gaia Cash to buy a Celestial Letter hoping to get the big Princess Luna item, I end up getting an Applejack T Shirt. :c

LigerGirl44

Go Up