Obligatory Smash Bros. Topic

Started by Spencer the Pegasus Guard, 2013 Jun 13, 12:44:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nala Valor

im a King Dedede main/ Jigglypuff+bowser secondary who is trying to get good enough to enter tournaments .-. and im still too poor to get a silly WII U and the game for the console so im still stuck on the 3ds :V

Rikaria

If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Julius

Purr~

Rikaria

2015 Jan 26, 12:31:41 #743 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 26, 12:36:32 by Rikaria
I'm still waiting on my Lucario order to NOT be cancelled -_-

EDIT: Interesting info found within the Wii U game

Itty Bit

So I went to Nintendo World today, and today just so happened to be the day Nintendo World is releasing Amiibo's early. There was a big line, and I was lucky enough to get there early enough to safely claim my own Rosalina and Shulk, which I'll actually be sending to Julius later today!
So I'm pretty happy about that C:

KirbyFluttershy

I might be struggling with classic 9.0 in SSB wii-u because of the lack of equipment on my 3DS version. I'm not even getting much of a good and rare equipment during smash runs.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Fluffy Cloud

So I've heard some guy ordered over 100 Rosalina & Luma amiibos just to make Rosalina & Luma fans mad. Is that true?

krono Angelo whooves

Quote from: Fluffy Cloud on 2015 Jan 27, 23:20:43
So I've heard some guy ordered over 100 Rosalina & Luma amiibos just to make Rosalina & Luma fans mad. Is that true?
who took the little macs

Rikaria

2015 Jan 29, 09:26:50 #748 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 29, 09:41:41 by Rikaria
Aww yeah!

KirbyFluttershy

wow. Rosalina & luma amiibos are selling pretty quickly in the 1st day, but pretty much you guys weren't kidding at all. my friend said that never buy amiibos for your friend in terms of the expenses.

Peace Keeper

Hmm... just not sure why Rosalina and Luma are so popular.

At first I didn't want an amiibo, but my little nephew has convinced me and it's good. Ima wait to get an Ike amiibo.

Also, my stick of my 3DS is starting to lose its accuracy and probably will be "smashed" in a a few weeks or couple months. Won't be long now till I go get a New/Super 3DS to replace mines
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Feb 01, 14:59:17
Hmm... just not sure why Rosalina and Luma are so popular.

At first I didn't want an amiibo, but my little nephew has convinced me and it's good. Ima wait to get an Ike amiibo.

Also, my stick of my 3DS is starting to lose its accuracy and probably will be "smashed" in a a few weeks or couple months. Won't be long now till I go get a New/Super 3DS to replace mines

I was thinking of the same thing, but who knows though. I should just get like 2-3 amiibos in terms of the expenses. Probably in terms of the sales records that rosalina & luma amiibo may be a popular sell. Villager amiibo was discontinued due to unpopularity.

Jenzy

I'm glad I got a Murabito (Villager) amiibo for a not too super-pricy price (my dad payed for it though since it was a present for my good grades). And I don't regret grabbing the last Bowser amiibo that was in stock at Toys "R" Us and glad they had Toon Link. So far, these are the amiibo I have (Character, What I named them in game:

Villager, MURRITO
Toon Link, SHORINKU
Pikachu, WIZARCHU
Yoshi, GYRONE
Bowser, RUSTOLEUM

I name all characters in ALL CAPS so it matches the styling in-game. It's just so weird having the lower-case naming in Smash 4...

I'm still kinda mad how my Toys "R" Us had no Lucario available for grabs, and was pre-order only. I heard other Toys "R" Us had some available, and even having a few available early. At first, I didn't want a Lucario. But then he went up my faves list. I didn't know how to reserve/pre-order though.

Still enjoying my 5 amiibo though. It's fun battling against them, already at Lv. 50. They grow up so fast. ;v;

KirbyFluttershy

I heard from my friend that the most popular amiibos were Marth, Villager, Wii fit trainer, shulk, and lucario. One of my friends tried to get a lucario amiibo, but someone bought half of the stock including his reserve away from him.

anyway if you guys are curious about the amiibo stock, there's one way to find out if they're on stock or not. someone shared this amiibo tracker so it's easy enough to see which store has certain amiibos they have on stock and of course the store location matters too.

Jenzy

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2015 Feb 09, 13:05:44
I heard from my friend that the most popular amiibos were Marth, Villager, Wii fit trainer, shulk, and lucario. One of my friends tried to get a lucario amiibo, but someone bought half of the stock including his reserve away from him.

anyway if you guys are curious about the amiibo stock, there's one way to find out if they're on stock or not. someone shared this amiibo tracker so it's easy enough to see which store has certain amiibos they have on stock and of course the store location matters too.

I heard they'll be Re-stocking Marth because of the compatibility with the game Codename S.T.E.A.M. Wouldn't make sense to not have him available when there's compatibility.

I wonder how long I have to wait for Lucario. All I know is that my store only provided pre-orders only strictly. As for Rosalina might be Online Only now with the Target stores not wanting to re-stock any.

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Jenzy on 2015 Feb 09, 16:21:33
I heard they'll be Re-stocking Marth because of the compatibility with the game Codename S.T.E.A.M. Wouldn't make sense to not have him available when there's compatibility.

I wonder how long I have to wait for Lucario. All I know is that my store only provided pre-orders only strictly. As for Rosalina might be Online Only now with the Target stores not wanting to re-stock any.

It really depends on the store. Certain Amiibos are exclusive to the stores only. Usually the stores decide whether the amiibos would be online or in-store only. Shulk amiibo will not be at gamestop till feburary 13th and meta-knight amiibo will not be at best buy till feburary 20th. Lucario amiibo is already out and exclusive to toysrus store and re-stock chance is pretty much slim.

You just need to be on lookout for people that are on amiibo fever which they will buy same character amiibos at certain number. Never buy 2 amiibos for yourself if you're planning on buying an amiibo for your friend.

Rikaria

ComeGetSome

Rosalina is beautiful. She's one of my waifus. She is  also OP. She is two people. Rosalina is best fighting game character.

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Feb 09, 20:56:48
http://nintendoeverything.com/smash-bros-3ds-update-version-1-0-5-out-now-amiibo-support-share-mode/

Oh wow... Talk about an update.

yeah, but that's not the only thing that changed. the AI in the 3DS version now matches with the wii-u version and it doesn't matter what CPU level. when playing in team battles, the lives can be taken from the team member so the only way to prevent them from reviving via stealing a life is to reduce opposing team's lives to 1. any more than 1 life will leave their damage intact and easy for you to launch and eliminate them.

Jenzy

That's ShareStock. Wasn't that already there to begin with? Never did try that on the 3DS version though since I didn't really have many Team Battles. Nice to hear the CPUs are balanced with both systems now (I can beat any Lv. 9s on either system anyway). Though I'm pretty disappointed that old "Replays" are yet again disabled after the update. XC

At least on Wii U, that wasn't a problem with the automatic updates it receives. :\

Nice to hear that amiibo can actually work with both versions of Super Smash Bros. as well. Would be ridiculous if we had to erase the data to use it on the 3DS, as the fact amiibo can usually only save data for ONE game only. Well done Nintendo. :D

Go Up