Obligatory Smash Bros. Topic

Started by Spencer the Pegasus Guard, 2013 Jun 13, 12:44:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jenzy

Rikaria

Have fun with Wii U's version...
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Necro-Vile

Itty Bit

The 9.0 club? Sounds like a show that would air on Nick or something X3

Necro-Vile

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2014 Nov 25, 13:48:47
The 9.0 club? Sounds like a show that would air on Nick or something X3

Lol it kind of does now when you think about it closely.  lol

Sunshine Smash

But can you clear classic with Ganon who only has speed boosts? That would be awesome.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Rikaria

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2014 Nov 26, 16:30:44
But can you clear classic with Ganon who only has speed boosts? That would be awesome.

Except just Speed boosts would horribly nerf his Attack, so...

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Nov 26, 17:52:39
Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2014 Nov 26, 16:30:44

Except just Speed boosts would horribly nerf his Attack, so...

That's the point.

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Dec 02, 09:25:52
So... this is just plain-out crazy: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/12/weirdness_that_dual_wielding_samus_amiibo_is_worth_usd2500_in_the_mad_world_of_ebay

EDIT: This is a serious issue. Please look: http://nintendoeverything.com/some-smash-bros-players-encountering-error-codes-that-can-brick-wii-u-systems/

Wow. That Saumus looks awesome, but too rish for me.

Dang. I could imagine losing everything.
Bad news: Now you have to get a new system
Good news: Wii U sales gonna go up.

Funny there is an article below that says "Smash Bros blamed for circle pads being destroyed".
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Sunshine Smash

Rikaria

krono Angelo whooves

want my 3ds fq just ask cus that link I dounno what to do on there

Itty Bit

Sure! C:

So now the WiiU version of Smash Bros is released globally, so the game is officially 100% out. I'm super happy the game is at last finally out for everyone, but it's still a little sad that all the speculation and wonder of what would be in the games are gone... the development cycle is half the fun of Smash Bros! ^^;
I'm curious as to who is still playing, I've been pretty consistently playing still on both my 3ds and WiiU. I still love the game to pieces. My three favorites as of now are Peach, Villager, and Jigglypuff. C:

Rikaria

I'm not even touching SSB Wii U till the error codes issue is fixed...

Chromastone64

D'oh, my friend has a Wii U, so I wish I could join tourneys from these forums on it. Only thing is, my friend...doesn't care much for any brony that isn't me, and even then he visibly cringes whenever I mention ponies...but at least he's getting me an Amiibo I can use on his system.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Rikaria

Peace Keeper

2014 Dec 08, 21:58:11 #697 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 08, 22:12:53 by Peace Keeper
Imagine more people are. If my nephew wanted that lucario, he would be... um... whomped big time.

-----------
*-Update edit.
I read on IGN the least popular amiibos will be discontinued soon. So if you are collecting amiibos, get 'em now before they are gone. Some amiibos noted were Marth, Wii Fit, and Villager.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Itty Bit

Oh man, Villager!? I better make a run to Target soon in hopes that it isn't already sold out!

Rikaria

2014 Dec 09, 13:39:57 #699 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 11, 00:49:47 by Rikaria
The Lucario amiibo are back in stock for preordering... for now.

EDIT: Anyone up for Smashketball? (No, this isn't my idea. Very awesome concept, though.)

Spoiler: Stage Builder layout • show

EDIT 2: Interesting articles:
- http://nintendoeverything.com/legless-peach-amiibo-sells-for-25000-on-ebay/
- http://nintendoeverything.com/sakurai-talks-duck-hunt-inclusion-in-smash-bros-8-player-smash-originally-planned-for-melee-more/

Go Up