Obligatory Smash Bros. Topic

Started by Spencer the Pegasus Guard, 2013 Jun 13, 12:44:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

I told my nephew he can play for glory if he can beat classic on 9.0 difficulty. He accepted the challenge, and he did it.

"INCREDIBLE!"
       -announcer

So he went to play for glory, gaining my confidence that he is ready. However, he got his butt whooped. My w/l ratio is like 3:8, but I don't care. It was probably bad luck he was faced against those ultra-competitive players who already know the mechanics and formulas of the game.

I have a history of bad luck in video games that there are so many to comprehend.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

KirbyFluttershy

Well sorry if i can't play smash against you guys. my friend roster is about to be full so i'm gonna have to give the people who has my friend code a heads up on the friend roster clean up although there's a number of people that i'm willing to keep so if you guys have me on your friend roster, please PM me whether you want to be kept in my friend roster or not. there's a large number of people on my friend roster for pokemon X/Y's friend safari and ACNL's stalk market.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Rikaria

Well... I know which track I'm picking for FD from now on (aside from Brawl's original FD):

If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Itty Bit

Oh man, I cant believe we are less than two weeks away already >u<

Joylight

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Nov 07, 20:58:28

To Joylight:
        Sorry we missed you. Hopefully he can challenge you soon. I'll  let you know he's ready so you can face him.

It's no problem really. Maybe another chance.

Peace Keeper

2014 Nov 09, 16:55:19 #645 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 09, 17:24:18 by Peace Keeper
He says he will accept your challenge. When do you want to brawl?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Sunshine Smash

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Rikaria

To anyone planning to download SSB Wii U, please read this.

Peace Keeper

I can't wait to play Smash Bros Wii U... BUT I DON'T HAVE A WII U D:

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Nov 12, 14:27:11
I can't wait to play Smash Bros Wii U... BUT I DON'T HAVE A WII U D:

Then get it on 3DS...

Billow Pillow

Now if only we had enough members who owned a WII U, and the new upcoming smash brothers game. :Nod:
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Rikaria

2014 Nov 15, 00:53:24 #651 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 16, 22:58:37 by Rikaria
Considering it has its own Tournament Mode kinda like Mario Kart 8, yeah...

EDIT: http://nintendoeverything.com/dk-bongos-work-with-smash-bros-wii-u/

Itty Bit

Well, that was just what I was hoping to do!
I could imagine playing 8 player Smash at a party, where everybody plays with the bongos!
Just gotta find a way to get 6 more ^^;

Necro-Vile

Whoever were the people that went against or want to challenge peackeepers nephew in super smash bros. 3ds. I am his nephew. I'll be accepting peoples (or as they say it here "every pony".) Only on the weekends. I'll be using his 3ds until I get mines soon. So whoever wants to challenge me, I am up for it.  >:/

P.S: Saying this honestly. No spamming!!!  That gets no one any better. That is all I have to say about that. ^-^

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Necro-Vile on 2014 Nov 18, 04:25:24
P.S: Saying this honestly. No spamming!!!  That gets no one any better. That is all I have to say about that. ^-^

Dealt with spammers a lot last night, the worst two being Ness spamming fire and King Dedede  spamming his spiked ball.

GoldenTerrabyte

When I TRY to spam I fail at it, so I never do it
I'm back

Rikaria

2014 Nov 18, 09:51:05 #656 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 18, 11:07:08 by Rikaria
Threeeeeeeeeeeeee moooooooooooooore daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays! Seriously though, is anyone else getting SSB Wii U? I still feel like I'm the only one :(

EDIT: The 1.04 patched has been released for SSB 3DS. PLEASE remember that:

- You won't be able to connect with those that have 1.03 and older.
- ALL replay data you saved prior to this patch will be completely useless due to character balancing (so naturally, the game can't replicate the old stuff with the new data).

Itty Bit

I am, of course!
I was kinda worried most people wouldn't be getting the WiiU version... But that's mostly because nobody I know has a WiiU, save for a few people D:

Chromastone64

Not sure how good of a time it is now, but I'm opening a room.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Itty Bit

I'm down for a game! Though I'm unsure if I have you added~

Go Up