Obligatory Smash Bros. Topic

Started by Spencer the Pegasus Guard, 2013 Jun 13, 12:44:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zhai

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2014 May 23, 03:12:27
Ike's back!
I kinda expected Chrom to replace him, but it's good to see him back. Though I never really cared much for the Fire Emblem characters... I know a few people who would be happy to see him!

woah now ike's hunky.. niiiiiiiiice :]
Tropico, Tomato Max and Carrot

byndbored

If Chrom does get in than there could be a problem seeing how bland the choices for fire emblem would be.
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Itty Bit

too much blue hair!
I don't play much fire emblem, but I'd hope if anyone does make it in, it could be a relevant character that doesnt fight like how the main protagonists do. Like a spearmen, or an character with an axe

Rikaria

2014 Jun 10, 21:34:18 #164 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 10, 23:54:22 by Rikaria
Oh man, awesome stuff announced today:

- We get to play as our Miis
- Palutena's a playable character
- The Smash Invitational was EPIC!

Only downside... the 3DS release date got pushed to October 3rd...

EDIT: New fighter!

If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Itty Bit

I was just about to post that myself.
I'm crying tears of joy with all the new characters announced today ;u;
It  only begs the question if there is gonna be a Ms Pac man costume for Pac Man

Rikaria

Itty Bit

2014 Jun 14, 01:49:48 #167 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 14, 01:54:09 by Itty Bit
I am sooooo getting the Princess Peach controller!

I think I'm starting to hit a point now where I'm trying to focus less on who is going to be in the game, and focus more into who already is in. While there still is one character I really want (Although it's a complete miracle if she is) I'm trying to get more focused on what we already have, so I won't set myself up for disappointment when the game is out.

For example, that pacman moveset sure does look incredible! I especially love how some of his moves transforms him into the less characterized, but much more recognized "pizza" shape. He is looking to probably be one of my favorite newcomers yet, and I bet I'll be playing him a ton alongside Dedede and Villager!

also, this

Rikaria

The KO's that send characters to the front of the screen look really painful x.x

Jenzy

That PDP Peach Controller looks more like a... PGP Controller :P

Anyway... My friends and I are going to our Best Buy for the Smash Bros. Event! :D
Woo woo! (and each of us bringing our own themed hats. Mario, Sonic, Luigi, and MegaMan)

MrEmu

Quote from: AaronMk on 2014 May 05, 14:07:07

*bows out*
This is false, so nopony go getting exited... :s

Naura

Twilight would've been awesome xD
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

MrEmu

I know, and the model they used for that picture looks great! not to be mean but SFM ponies look more like fish....that model looks great!

Itty Bit

what are you guys talking about? Toilet is in the game!

hurrrrrr

Rikaria

Hahahahaha, that's epic XD

That reminds me: I have a Rarity Mii. I should probably post her QR code later.

Itty Bit

Mii's make me happy just for the experience of playing as yourself and fighting alongside your favorite chaters. Or even the flip side, where you can use mii's of people who are meanies to practice your combos on in training mode! B)

Itty Bit

I'm surprised that nobody bumped this thread up yet, but Monday Sakurai announced a new character trailer! While I'm excited to see who it is, I think the internet has already deducted who it is,
Spoiler: show
thanks to a certain leak that has been fairly accurate up to this point, as well as a tweet from a certain company, everyone has deducted it will be Shulk from Xenoblade chronicles

While it may be true, or it might not, I'm still pretty excited to see the new trailer!

Rikaria

If that's who I think it is, I wouldn't be surprised if that's true. Someone who leaked the roster a looooooooooong while back was right so far, so... yeah.

Mizuki

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Jun 15, 03:39:18
I know, and the model they used for that picture looks great! not to be mean but SFM ponies look more like fish....that model looks great!

Oh gosh I know what you mean. I wanna know who made that model! :nod:

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

GoldenTerrabyte

Shulk is THE one who I want most in it! It will most likely be him! Let's look at the facts:

1. He's awesome
2. He's even closer to Nintendo than Mega Man, or even Pacman!
3. Xenoblade Chronicles is SUPER popular, is getting a sequel, and is loved by seriously everyone who knows of its existence!
4. Just look at him! He is premier Smash Bros material!
5. Logic.
I'm back

Go Up