Possible glimpse at Season 4

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2013 Apr 13, 01:30:57

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

So, every once in a while, Hot Topic interviews celebrities that they sell merchandise of. They interviewed Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash a while back, and now they've recently interviewed Twilight. Her video has a possible look at season 4 in it, at about 20 seconds in.

Also, Spike makes nachos.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Midnight Breeze

I guess Spike climbed the ladder with Twilight and got bumped up from assistant to royal servant.

Oh,wait...

Night Pony

So in the finale she could fly off into the screen and here she struggles to hover.
Seems legit...

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

TheCatArtist

omg omg omg omg, YEAAAAAAAAH! I love pegasus. And now shes an alicorn. This season should be fun :D

LostSanity

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Apr 13, 07:21:35
So in the finale she could fly off into the screen and here she struggles to hover.
Seems legit...

And?

I don't really see a problem here...

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Night Pony

Quote from: LostSanity on 2013 Apr 13, 18:28:43
Seems legit...

And?

From a great flier she becomes incapable of flight. And that's completely logical?

LostSanity

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Apr 13, 18:30:26
Seems legit...

And?

From a great flier she becomes incapable of flight. And that's completely logical?

Instead of nitpicking about decisions and what the show does...

I'm choosing to just enjoy it.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Book Smarts

A possible theory is that Twilight Sparkle jumped from a palace wall or tower, this gives her enough air to glide. Trying to ascend from the ground could be her greatest problem for Season 4.

Night Pony

Spoiler: show
Quote from: LostSanity on 2013 Apr 13, 18:31:20
Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Apr 13, 18:30:26
Seems legit...

And?

Instead of nitpicking about decisions and what the show does...

I'm choosing to just enjoy it.

I'll stop our conversation here.

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Apr 13, 18:41:42
A possible theory is that Twilight Sparkle jumped from a palace wall or tower, this gives her enough air to glide. Trying to ascend from the ground could be her greatest problem for Season 4.

Could be a possibility unless you count the fact that she did a spiral in the ending. In order to do what she did she not only could hover but move forward, up/down at a reasonable speed.

Midnight Breeze

2013 Apr 15, 20:17:56 #10 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 15, 20:26:11 by Midnight Breeze
Here's an idea: how about in season 4 we finally give Shining Armor a chance to live up to his name? He's been nothing but a helpless damsel in distress in since his debut.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Apr 15, 20:17:56
Here's an idea: how about in season 4 we finally give Shining Armor a chance to live up to his name? He's been nothing but a helpless damsel in distress in since his debut.

I liked when he had the mane six go on ahead without him in the season 3 premiere while he faced Sombra. He kinda failed epically at battling Sombra, but it still made for kind of an epic scene.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lord of Madness

all I shall add at this time is that i believe this will be quite interesting.

GlassMirror

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2013 Apr 17, 01:43:53
all I shall add at this time is that i believe this will be quite interesting.

I agree  ;)

The Wandering Magus

she should spend the season realizing the massive weight of responsibility thrust onto her shoulders when she took up the position of Princess; ruling a nation, managing the empire's finance and political relations with foreign nations and peoples like the Buffalo to the south and the Griffons to the east, dealing with criminals and judicial responsibilities, matters of state, the complex social system that has been built up around the aristocracy and the nobility in Canterlot, taxes for funding the Equestrian Military, foreign wars against the Changelings, political relations with the Dragons, and more.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Go Up