Any thoughts about seasonal events?

Started by Thundasius, 2013 Apr 05, 08:14:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thundasius

As you all know in the anime there are also seasons but the upflolwing of a seasons comes with a special event. In Ponyville (wich was founded by Earth Ponies according to the anime) the ponies regulated spring by non-magic efforts (S01E11 Winter Wrap up) and falling of the leaves was regulated by a race (S01E13 Running of the leaves). While in caneterlot the seasons are regulated by magic. Now I watched S01E11 & S01E13 and I wondered what if you put that very same thing but in the form of minigames in Legends of Equistria as a special events. I mean like special new year events and such like in other MMO's.

Tough I think there wil be problems if you also change the landscape with the changing of the seasons. Because like in winter you cant fish or farm the land and that gives problems for those aspects. What are you thoughts about it.

Little Judas

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=4281.msg321922#msg321922
This topic has some answers, link will take you to the first post of a team member, in this case the one and only SweBow.
Hope it helps you further.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Thundasius

Thanks that gave me the answer I needed.

McSleuthburger

locking up

any questions or concerns pm me

McSleuth
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Go Up