hyliawisdom

2012 Dec 04, 13:40:39 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 04, 16:05:59 by hyliawisdom
Name: River Song

Species: Pegasus

Coat Color: Sky blue

Mane color: Robin-egg blue w/ streaks of white and midnight blue

Eye Color: Turquoise

Cutie Mark: Waterfall with music notes coming down

Family: Rainy Day (father), Sweet Music (mother), Night Thunder (Brother)

Residence: Ponyville

Job: Music Shop Employee

Interests: Playing music, learning music, just anything having to do with music. She also likes flying (kinda casually), but she doesn't do that too often. Whenever she's not in the air, she likes swimming. She actually loves to swim. On a hot summer day, you will often find her swimming for a few hours, then she'll bask in the sun to dry her wings.

Personality: She is a bit introverted, but not very much. River Song is pretty shy with new people. Unless she finds something interesting about you, you have to start the conversation. But once she gets started talking to you, she may not want to stop. Yet, if you need someone to listen to, she will always be willing to lend a listening ear, and give a bit of advice. She is a bit of a scaredy-cat, but only of select few things. Like the dark. Once sunsets hits, she is pretty much inside. The dark is actually her biggest fear, the others are extremely minor in comparison. She is very friendly, and if you're ever sad, she'll play a song for you.

Bio: River Song was born and raised in Cloudsdale, where she was always humming a tune. She attended flight camp, and when the test came around, she passed, but she was sore for the next three days. She recently moved to Ponyville to settle into the small town life. She still keeps in touch with her family.

Favorite Food: Dandelion & Daisy Sandwich

Opinions? Questions? Like her? (May have to edit again later, image coming soon)
What am I?! Am I a Brony or a Pegasister? I'm so confused!

Rad Thunder

Nice and simple. I like.
And so does my OC Rad. :]

hyliawisdom

Why thank you Rad. I'm glad she is liked.

ShadowHeart

lol is rad gonna cheat on frostberry? he's so crazy. i rly wanna see what she looks like so u can use this
http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

hyliawisdom

Sorry Shdow, but that image will take awhile, sorry.

Rad Thunder

Well Frost hasn't been on in forever, so...

ShadowHeart

o ok, take ur time
.....so ur ditchin' her? lol Rad just gets bored quickly, i used to have an oc like that :P

Rad Thunder

ShadowHeart

aaaw, no they don't she hasn't broken up with u yet. o well.  ovO
Scythe's still searching for Parfait....he's a stalker like that

Link

I like her. A nice, simple OC. Not to mention one that easily lives without the over-used sob story (Although I'm one to talk...).
I recommend adding in a history section, so we can learn more about her family and how she grew up. A strengths and weaknesses section also helps "flesh out" your OC to give them more defining traits. Hope I helped.  ^-^
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Lary

Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Cutiebone

She's cute and nice! I DREW YOU! <3 Finally, a pony that's so sweet she could be canon!
So many OC's on this forums have terrible backstories or just don't seem like they fit with the MLP universe

It's so good to see a pony like this! It's such a pleasure! ^-^
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Morning Glory

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Dec 06, 14:13:07
Don't I already know a River Song?

This.

I definitely had a Whovian moment when I saw this thread...

Not sure if you're aware of this hyliawisdom, but River Song is the name of a Dr. Who character. Not that it is a problem. Not at all. It's a perfectly valid pony name. Just don't be surprised if people jump to that conclusion too!

Doctor Light

I repeat what Morning Glory said... But NEVER GO NEAR MY FEZ.
Hey, I like Doctor Who, writing, playing and singing music, badminton, and MLP.

30kingswood

hahaha, sounds like a bunch of Doctor Who to me!   lol  nice character, though.   :P  and, yes...  DOCTOR WHO, NOT DOCTOR HOOVES!   >:O

Go Up