Does anybody else feel this way..?

Started by Itty Bit, 2012 Nov 07, 18:32:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lary

Quote from: Dawnstar on 2012 Nov 12, 00:03:18
Will admit this fanbase is one of the better ones I've been a part of though.

Just. You. Wait.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Nov 12, 00:26:41

Just. You. Wait.
says the pony who despises everypony "this much"
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

lurk852

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Nov 12, 13:44:13
Quote from: Lary on 2012 Nov 12, 00:26:41

Just. You. Wait.
says the pony who despises everypony "this much"

"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Moonkiss

I certainly do.
For a long time, I've wanted to see more ponies. But now; for some odd reason - I don't.
I'unno if it's just waiting too long and soon letting go, or what. But yes, I do.

Itty Bit

Now that the season has started, I can kind of say I feel the same way as I said when I posted this topic. Don't get me wrong, I love the show and all, but the hype for the next week's episode just isn't really there anymore. I've kinda broadened my scopes, and are currently into other shows, which is a good thing, I guess.
I think for this season I'm going into it as I originally intended when I first saw the show, and just enjoy it for what it is, and for my own personal interest, keeping minimal activity in the community.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2012 Nov 19, 15:14:07keeping minimal activity in the community.
:'( so many ponies leaving >.<
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Aria BIaze

Probably because all of the spoilers. They spoiled everything. That us why my friends, they call em spoilers  :\

Coffee Rush

Quote from: lily7603 on 2012 Nov 23, 21:03:29
Probably because all of the spoilers. They spoiled everything. That us why my friends, they call em spoilers  :\

This, for me. Just watched a one minute clip on the new episode, slightly spoiled it.
My OC can be found here!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Coffee Rush on 2012 Nov 23, 21:04:56

This, for me. Just watched a one minute clip on the new episode, slightly spoiled it.

That's why I've refused to watch any of the videos that give you a preview of an upcoming episode.

everyone: omgz the first 8 minutes of the premiere right here!
me: Nope. *Walks away*

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Book Smarts

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 23, 21:17:13

That's why I've refused to watch any of the videos that give you a preview of an upcoming episode.

Agreed

Rissian

2012 Nov 23, 21:59:49 #50 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 23, 22:02:41 by Trege
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Nov 23, 21:19:21

Agreed

I refused to watch it as well o_o and I enjoyed the premier when it finally came out. Although today I ended up reading a minor spoiler on the one bad apple episode I don't think it was enough to mess up the episode for me though.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Nov 23, 21:59:49
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Nov 23, 21:19:21

Agreed

I refused to watch it as well o_o and I enjoyed the premier when it finally came out. Although today I ended up reading a minor spoiler on the one bad apple episode I don't think it was enough to mess up the episode for me though.

I have The Hub liked on Facebook, and they posted a screenshot from tomorrow's episode. :l

Rissian

I know not to like The Hub on Facebook now,  ovO  thankfully my account has basically been unused for about a year or so now. I kind of lost interest in it after all the rumors I heard about what Facebook does with information. I also used a fake alias on it anyways.

Chishio Kunrin

I only liked 'em so I could use their awesome pony creator game. Worth it. Never got around to unliking.

Rissian

2012 Nov 23, 22:35:55 #54 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 23, 22:41:43 by Trege
I think I was able to use that from their main site without liking them, or being logged into Facebook. o_o At least I remember finding it and using it though I never made any of my OC's on it since I already had them from the fan made pony creator. I do like the art style they have for their pony creator though it's kind of cool looking.

Chishio Kunrin

Theirs has Lyra's manestyle, though. As far as I can, General Zoi's doesn't.
Also, they have lots more cool things too. ovO

ohhey this be off topic. X3

Rissian

2012 Nov 23, 23:25:22 #56 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 24, 02:47:58 by Trege
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 23, 22:54:31
Theirs has Lyra's manestyle, though. As far as I can, General Zoi's doesn't.
Also, they have lots more cool things too. ovO

ohhey this be off topic. X3

Yes, yes it be. X3

I don't think I feel that way much anymore I actually did for a bit in the Pinkie Pie episode when it started but ultimately ended up liking the episode and now that a CMC/Apple family themed episode is coming on tomorrow I can't wait.  ovO

Iodine

I'm pretty hyped for the new season, although I've only been in this fandom since February.

It's kinda funny how people are talking about turning their fan ponies into OCs, cuz I did that with my fan trolls from Homestuck, and then they went from human OCs to ponies!

I probably shouldn't look at spoilers so much, but as long as somebody doesn't spoil it for me and I decide on my own. I swear we got to see 80% of the first episode entirely through spoilers though.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Nov 07, 18:56:59
Sort of. I don't feel all that excited for the new season, ESPECIALLY since Tara said Twilight gets to be an alicorn.

Seriously. Who's idea was that?
Wait, WHAT?! If that happens, they'd have to add a new character! There's supposed to be 2 of each! We'd need another unicorn! Hmmm... Trixie turning good? That would be interesting... :/
I'm back

lurk852

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2012 Nov 28, 11:43:34
Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Nov 07, 18:56:59
Sort of. I don't feel all that excited for the new season, ESPECIALLY since Tara said Twilight gets to be an alicorn.

Seriously. Who's idea was that?
Wait, WHAT?! If that happens, they'd have to add a new character! There's supposed to be 2 of each! We'd need another unicorn! Hmmm... Trixie turning good? That would be interesting... :/

This was debunked by Tara Strong as a troll rumor a long time ago. Y'all ought to do more research before flipping out.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Go Up