People You Wish You Could Meet?

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2012 Nov 02, 06:00:25

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Nov 02, 06:00:25 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 02, 06:13:38 by Chishio Kunrin
I'll admit, I never had any celebrities or heroes I wanted to meet until I discovered the Youtube celebrities I watch these days. So, while the popular and normal people from high school have Johnny Depp, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, blablablablablah, I have...

Tobuscus
PewDiePie
And various members of the Yogscast.

It'd be awesome to meet them all at the same time! The only problem is
me - Southern USA
Tobuscus - Los Angeles, California
PewDiePie - Either Sweden or Italy. I think he's living in Italy with his girlfriend now. Lucky Pewds.
Yogscast - England, silly!

I'd wanna meet them all and tell them how awesome they are. Most likely get some photos and hopefully some video. Maybe some hugs, and maybe a whole group hug! :3 Yus, even the Yogscast members! Simon, Lewis, Duncan, Rythian, Sips, and Sjin, and even Martyn (inthelittlewood) and LikeTotallyToby!
Though, it'd be awkward having two people named Toby in the same place. lol
It'd also be amazingly awesome to get to play Minecraft with the Yogscast members, any and all of 'em. The most amazing would be if I got to play Minecraft with them on a regular basis. :3

That seems too far-fetched of a dream, but ah well. I was just thinking about it. And hey, all those people are much more awesome than any Hollywood celebrity. :]

Anyway, who do you guys wanna meet? ^-^

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Zaner-Boy

Honestly, who I really wanna meet is some of the nice friends I've made on this forum. Too bad none of them are even on the same continent as me.

Flamestriker

Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Nov 02, 06:03:19
Honestly, who I really wanna meet is some of the nice friends I've made on this forum. Too bad none of them are even on the same continent as me.

Same here. Most live overseas from me though, and I can't travel far.... I have a tight budget here... but ONE DAY....
[move][/move]

Little Judas

Well the moon can be quite lonely...

OT: nobody who I idolise from Music, TV or books. Reason because of this is that I'll turn into a sweaty, itchy, mumbling stutterer.
But less famous people who I believe to be nice, like people from LOE or the ones from the Belgian/Dutch-Metalforum.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Little Star

I want to meet the Yogscast too. If I ever and I mean EVER see them anywhere, I will scream the hug them and latch onto their feet so they cant walk away.
Yeah well I am  ovO

Perteks

2012 Nov 02, 08:33:25 #5 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 02, 14:12:57 by Perteks
Mythbuster crew especially Jamie and Adam

Edit:
Oh and Michal Jelonek but i don't think any of you will recognize.
Ignore my grammar or PM me with correct version (it will help me to learn)

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: StarSong on 2012 Nov 02, 08:29:20
I want to meet the Yogscast too. If I ever and I mean EVER see them anywhere, I will scream the hug them and latch onto their feet so they cant walk away.
Yeah well I am  ovO

I'm not sure whether or not they're used to that kinda stuff. lol Tobuscus is used to random people shouting "TOBUSCUS!!!!!" at him from a distance or walking up and being like "Tobuscus? O:"

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Perteks on 2012 Nov 02, 08:33:25
Mythbuster crew especially Jamie and Adam

This, as well as what Chishio said, and maybe some brony artists.

Julius

Would be fun to meet Toby or Pewd's. Chances of running into them when visiting Italy/L.A. Are low but... Hey it can happen. lol

I would love to meet some brony musicians as well. It is likely to happen whenever I get to go to one of those conventions. :P

Other than that, there's no celebrities I'd like to meet really. You like their work, there's no guarantee you'll like them. :\
Purr~

Book Smarts

Jessie Cox, TotalHalibut, WoWCrendor all seem cool guys to hangout with  :3

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Nov 02, 19:06:31
Would be fun to meet Toby or Pewd's. Chances of running into them when visiting Italy/L.A. Are low but... Hey it can happen. lol

I would love to meet some brony musicians as well. It is likely to happen whenever I get to go to one of those conventions. :P

Other than that, there's no celebrities I'd like to meet really. You like their work, there's no guarantee you'll like them. :\

Deis.

There need to be a pony con in Oregon, really. Last year they had Bronycon Portland, but I was in Virginia. DD:

Firey

^ this
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

PPBG

Yes! Agreed. Although some are in the same country as I... just the other side of it.  :c
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

LaptopCommandStation

Celebrities?  Naw, can't think of anypony I want to meet, really.

As Zaner said, meeting basically anypony on these forums would be awesome!

I also want to meet as many of my online gaming friends as possible, and I did meet one one my trip to Cedar Point last weekend.  Only about 20 to go  ovO

Lord of Madness

Chishio Kunrin

You like their work, there's no guarantee you'll like them. :\

The only ones I know I'm likely to like as people are Tobuscus and PewDiePie.

PewDie lets loose his personality in his videos and lets himself just be himself. He didn't really care much for the media attention he got, he loves his bros (fans), and he feels honored to have love from all the bros.
I really like how when UberHaxorNova's fans and the bros started fighting, PewDie actually tweeted Nova with an offer to do a collab to stop the fighting. He did the same when TobyGames fans and bros were having a fanwar, I think.

With Tobuscus, there are only two things different about him when he's off-camera (or at least, off HIS camera), that I know of:
1. He's quieter. Once he's on his own camera, he starts talking a lot. Off his camera, he talks less. It's been seen on Olga Kay's vlogs, and Toby has confirmed that he talks less when he's not recording himself.
2. He cusses. He just doesn't cuss in his videos because of the younger viewers in his audience.
But yeah, fans have even gotten kind of a look at what Toby's like when not recording himself from Olga Kay's vlogs.

Deviant

2012 Nov 03, 11:26:38 #17 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 20, 11:47:05 by Deviant
Sam and Niko from Corridor digital. (don't know their last names  >A< )
Freddie wong and Brandon Laatsch
James Rolfe.
Arin Hanson.
Jon (tron)

And ofcourse all of you guys on LOE  ^-^

Julius

Spoiler: show
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 03, 10:32:53

PewDie lets loose his personality in his videos and lets himself just be himself. He didn't really care much for the media attention he got, he loves his bros (fans), and he feels honored to have love from all the bros.
I really like how when UberHaxorNova's fans and the bros started fighting, PewDie actually tweeted Nova with an offer to do a collab to stop the fighting. He did the same when TobyGames fans and bros were having a fanwar, I think.

With Tobuscus, there are only two things different about him when he's off-camera (or at least, off HIS camera), that I know of:
1. He's quieter. Once he's on his own camera, he starts talking a lot. Off his camera, he talks less. It's been seen on Olga Kay's vlogs, and Toby has confirmed that he talks less when he's not recording himself.
2. He cusses. He just doesn't cuss in his videos because of the younger viewers in his audience.
But yeah, fans have even gotten kind of a look at what Toby's like when not recording himself from Olga Kay's vlogs.

That's exactly why I'd like to meet them, because you actually know their personalities by watching their videos!

Notice that I only mentioned YouTube people? :]
Purr~

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Nov 03, 12:25:25
Spoiler: show
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 03, 10:32:53

That's exactly why I'd like to meet them, because you actually know their personalities by watching their videos!

Notice that I only mentioned YouTube people? :]

Oh yeah. :] They're more likely to put their personalities into their videos, especially the ones who get really involved like Tobuscus and PewDiePie. They really get into it, get involved, and care about their fans. Then, there's also Toby's daily vlogs.

With the Yogscast, I'm pretty sure you can see some of their true personalities when they're being themselves, not acting.
Like Sips. He's such a character. lol That guy. He's kind of out there. Aaaand he can be a total pottymouth. He once logged on the Yogscast Tekkit server, didn't know Rythian was recording, and shouted a filthy word on the chat in all caps.

But hey, I'm one of those people who has absolutely no problem with cussing. :P I thought it was frickin' hilarious.

Go Up