(New Forum Theme Discussion) MY LITTLE PONIES!!

Started by Liska, 2012 Sep 21, 23:36:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Liska

2012 Sep 24, 18:49:41 #100 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 24, 18:53:43 by AnyaSmash
Text. Link.
lulz not sure if better.  :P

Little Judas

2012 Sep 24, 18:53:38 #101 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 24, 18:55:58 by Little Judas
Quote from: AnyaSmash on 2012 Sep 24, 18:49:41
Text. Link.

Maybe it's my eyes but if I didn't got the point of that post, I wouldn't have noticed it.

Edit: they or more noticeable when quoted.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Liska

I'm messing around with the link style. So I was just using it as a reference. I made all links bold, not sure if this is better. Opinions?

Little Judas

jshdhsdflsjsjlqkhxxsxkslxks

Not yet.

If I might suggest something, underlining them would be quiet helpful I assume.

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words

Stitchin Time

The only difference between text and link for me is link is blue-er. Maybe make the difference a biiiiit more noticable?  x3

Liska

Underlining all links looks really bad.
Ctrl + F5 a few times to notice the difference, the links are bold at the moment.

Little Judas

First of all, in-text it works out perfect.

... And now, you know I don't like being picky but... now every linked name or post outside of the text is bolded as well.
But that's something I can get used to if necessary.

Liska

Yes, I don't like that either. o_o
Let me see what I can do.

Stitchin Time

*Looks at the "Who's Online."*

*Sees all the bold*

*Falls over*

Liska

Alllllllrighty.
Now all text links in posts and personal messages should be underlined, hooray~!

Little Judas

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Sep 24, 19:16:17
*Looks at the "Who's Online."*

*Sees all the bold*

*Falls over*

That was a bold move from Anya...

Stitchin Time

Little Judas

PrincessButton

*giggles at all the changes happening to the links and text as she goes from page to page*
:P
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Darkangel

I honestly don't know if I like it or not. :P I'm basically neutral about this theme.
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

LaptopCommandStation

the only thing that's annoying me at the moment is occasionally having to log myself back in  :/
And the infocenter bug i've been wrapping my head around for almost 30 hours now..

Julius

Quote from: LaptopCommandStation on 2012 Sep 25, 16:52:50
the only thing that's annoying me at the moment is occasionally having to log myself back in  :/
And the infocenter bug i've been wrapping my head around for almost 30 hours now..

Me too! I keep touching "Logout" by accident while trying to touch "replies".  :P
Purr~

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

LaptopCommandStation

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Sep 25, 17:06:54
Quote from: LaptopCommandStation on 2012 Sep 25, 16:52:50

Me too! I keep touching "Logout" by accident while trying to touch "replies".  :P

My problem is the site doesn't remember me, every 15 minutes or so I need to login again

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Go Up