Royal Academy of Magic (Jump-In!) - IMF&M ended; Current Class: Dragonology

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Aug 30, 16:37:00

previous topic - next topic

IMF&M ended, current class: Dragonology.  Please vote for the next class!

Inter-Magical Forces and Magitronics
0 (0%)
Dragonology and Other Beasts
3 (7.5%)
Summoning
4 (10%)
Biology
1 (2.5%)
Swimming
0 (0%)
Space and Flying Studies
1 (2.5%)
Music
1 (2.5%)
Practical Applications of Magic
0 (0%)
Magical Items
2 (5%)
Runeology
4 (10%)
Magic Glyphs
1 (2.5%)
Magic Drawings
0 (0%)
Shadow Magic
8 (20%)
Healing Magic and Herbology, Potions
4 (10%)
Elemental Magic
9 (22.5%)
Ancient Magic
2 (5%)
Other (please suggest in OOC or PM me)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Go Down

Grizzly

The most common accident is the one noone expects.

MrSpyro

((Does jump-in mean we can roleplay without having to sign-up?))
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

bauccgia0

((It's not dead, just sleeping. He'll be back in, like, two days.))

Bravo 658

Wavelength dropped by his cart and took a moment to look at his schedule for the next class he'd be a part of.  After gathering the necessary materials for that class in his saddle bag, he went ahead and waited in the west courtyard.  The class wouldn't be starting for a while, and maybe he could make a friend or compare ideas while waiting.

Dark Hooves

Dark Hooves studies from the book on dragons he has while sitting in the courtyard.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Bravo 658

Wavelength looked over at Dark Hooves and took note of the book's cover.  Something related to dragons... so his mind would be on the class that just got out.  Truth be told, Wavelength still had his mind on the magitronics class, but he had a thought or two about the dragons.  He approached Dark Hooves and stood off to the side, obviously there to talk but not appearing to be in any sort of hurry.

Dark Hooves

DH hears Wavelength walk up to him. Hello there, is there something I can help you with? He marks the page then closes the book.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Bravo 658

Wavelength gave a polite smile and replied.  "I was just hoping to compare thoughts and such on the recent class.  Would that be all right with you?  It should only take a couple minutes."

bauccgia0

Earl trotted back to his classroom, and started getting ready. It seemed like his class would be starting soon.

Shadow Mare

Grizzly

After one last glimpse over her notes Blue packed everything up, returned the borrowed books and left for the courtyard. She happily trotted along the halls, humming a song along the way. The secret spell she was working on seemed to be coming along nicely, she was eager to put it to the test, but was fully aware that it was nowhere near completion. Once at the courtyard she sits under a tree and relaxes, waiting for the next class. She didn't want to be disturbed at the moment, but if somepony wanted to talk with her she would not evade a conversation.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Teal Turken

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2014 Jan 29, 10:29:16
Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Jan 28, 11:20:37
((Yes but the founder is banned so the RP is dead))

((Whaaaaaaaa?))

// Magus was temporarily banned guys, not permanently. \\

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2014 Jan 29, 10:57:24

((Whaaaaaaaa?))

((Oh... why was he banned to begin with?))

Teal Turken

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2014 Jan 29, 10:58:54
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2014 Jan 29, 10:57:24

((Whaaaaaaaa?))

((Oh... why was he banned to begin with?))

// The mods didn't like just about everything he did in my thread "Changeling Empire", which featured slavery. That thread was deleted, I'm surprised I wasn't banned. \\

Dark Hooves

Quote from: Bravo 539 on 2014 Jan 28, 20:21:37
Wavelength gave a polite smile and replied.  "I was just hoping to compare thoughts and such on the recent class.  Would that be all right with you?  It should only take a couple minutes."

Of course, that sounds good to me. He pulls his notes out and carries them with his magic.

Bravo 658

Wavelength gave half a smirk at the notes.  "Well, nothing quite that extreme, just a sort of "what do you know of this" kind of question...  What do you know about dragon fire and its formation?" he asked.  "I can't make up my mind whether to call it magic or chemical-based..."

Dark Hooves

I have learned from this book that dragons are firebenders which the use the heat from the sun to make and control fire.

Bravo 658

Wavelength's eyes widened.  "Oh?  With that much concentrated heat, they must be taking a whole lot of heat from the environment... could a dragon chill something by breathing--or bending, as you said--fire near it?" he asked eagerly.

Asterian Starfall

Suddenly, a white unicorn chimed in. [glow=yellow,2,300]"I would think not."[/glow] The unicorn wore a robe as white as his coat, though much more intricately detailed. He looked as though he belonged to a family of nobility, judging by his accent and attire. He went on, [glow=yellow,2,300]"The law of conservation of energy states that energy is neither created nor destroyed, but it can transform between thermal, mechanic, and kinetic. The way that dragons create fire is to draw energy, be it whatever form, transform that energy into thermal energy, then displace that energy into the atoms around them. The result is spontaneous combustion that takes place just in front of the dragon's mouth."[/glow]

The unicorn walked up to the both of them, [glow=yellow,2,300]"Of course, that is just a theory of mine."[/glow]
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Go Up