Royal Academy of Magic (OOC)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Aug 30, 15:41:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Grizzly

but the characters that left the class, and went say to the liberary (or missed the class completely like somepony :c) can writte now until the next class starts, no?
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Night Pony

Yes. For example I can because I'm not in the class but both of my OCs are sleeping because they have nothing to do.

Bane Emural

The teachers in the other classrooms, like myself, have all the time in the world until we are given the opportunity to teach. It's why ponies don't see much activity in teachers until they start teaching students.
As Time passes by, so does the winds of the Storms, the water of the Seas, and the rock of the Earth. As all things go, from Life to Death, the sands of Time passes by. ~ Bane Emural

Bravo 658

All right, I'm a little loco in the coco right now, so I'll give everypony the short version!

Wandering Magus ain't coming back, but he wants this thread to carry on!

Congratulations, Asterian; by his own order, you're the new Wandering Magus.  Please have everypony vote on the next class, by text right here or by a new OOC thread that you can control in relation to polls, and figure out who on the teacher board can teach the most wanted class.

As made apparent from my latest RP post, I won't be coming back here either, so there's that, too.  Any of you can contact me on Skype (trojan.pon3) if you need any more info.
Have fun, everypony!

Grizzly

O:

what the hay is going on...?

Luminescence

Alright, I don't know how, and I don't know why, but things have apparently gone down.
So, Even though Wandering Magus Ban should be lifted for a while now, he/she/it/hermaphrodite isn't back, and doesn't look like he is coming back.
The only knowledge we have of his reason of leaving is by Bravo, who then ever so kindly, left.
What I have been able to gather, Magus was banned for the incorporation of slavery in a RP. Whether it was this or the fact that several close RPers in their group have all left, or both and more, he/she/it/hermaphrodite seems to have left us.
For this, I weep.
I wish I could know more.
I wish we knew more.
I hope we don't fall away because of Magus is gone.
I hope we continue, as was his wish.

Truthfully,
Luminescence
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

LostSanity

Quote from: Luminescence on 2014 Feb 23, 22:13:05
Alright, I don't know how, and I don't know why, but things have apparently gone down.
So, Even though Wandering Magus Ban should be lifted for a while now, he/she/it/hermaphrodite isn't back, and doesn't look like he is coming back.
The only knowledge we have of his reason of leaving is by Bravo, who then ever so kindly, left.
What I have been able to gather, Magus was banned for the incorporation of slavery in a RP. Whether it was this or the fact that several close RPers in their group have all left, or both and more, he/she/it/hermaphrodite seems to have left us.
For this, I weep.
I wish I could know more.
I wish we knew more.
I hope we don't fall away because of Magus is gone.
I hope we continue, as was his wish.

Truthfully,
Luminescence

I'd like to know more as well but that's obviously not going to happen.

So I guess a mod should officially close this up and move it to the archives or something. I don't know.

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Ryo_D_Disk

Again there is no Reason to let this game die

Its a jump in RP just carry on use the OOC to decide what lesson you want to go on, Have the students do there normal activitys

and keep calm and pony on (and yes I know although I was part of this game I am not officaly anymore but If you want to bring it back I dont mind leaving one or two RP posts to move things back in a workable direction if you want. Just tell me what lesson can be run or if you want to do a brake and Ill get things moving if that is ok with the majority of you)

Luminescence

I know there is no reason to let this game die. I really don't want it to die either. However, it seems that without Magus, or Galvin, or Nala, or PPBG, or, well, you for that matter, people have lost faith in it.
Magus was just the last of that line to leave. I don't want to sound defeatist, but the veritable "glue" of most detailed and extensive RP's left with them. Who else but them would have had the persistence to create such detailed and open ended worlds like Cosmology? The gall to take what was known, and develop it in a way shown before like in the entire slew of Fancepants Saga? And even their failed attempts, like Silverdale Saga were strong, if albeit lacking in time.
I hate to be depressing, but with them gone, we, or at least I, have lost a bit of energy and spirit in this, and other RPs.
I'm sure I've not been the only one to notice. I really wish it wasn't so. I do want to just "keep calm and pony on" but it seems almost like it would be better solve this RP a bit, tie up the loose ends with it, and let their final work leave and let lie.
I wish it wasn't as it is, but as it is, it is.

If all who remain still wish to let this grow, I would like nothing better. If they wish it to stay, or at least be finalized, that is up for all of us to decide. I hope we can at least come to a consensus, or at least majority, on what to do.
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

Grizzly

Well, i would like this to continue, but i am a pretty recent player, just seen two classes, one of which i missed  :c
If the majority wants it to end i'll get over it as long as it will have a conclusion, hate when RPs just stop.

PPBG

Alright, I'm sorry guys. >.< I could give excuses on why I wasn't here, but there's always worse and I can hardly justify my own reasons! <-- Doesn't really matter.
What does is:
I'll try to be active here again. :D
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Night Pony

Magus has been permabanned from the forum and hence made his own forum to continue old RPes. I'm sure that if you ask him he can remake this RP there.

Spoiler: Link for those who want. • show

LostSanity

Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Feb 25, 16:13:26
Magus has been permabanned from the forum and hence made his own forum to continue old RPes. I'm sure that if you ask him he can remake this RP there.

Spoiler: Link for those who want. • show

Permabanned for what exactly?  :I

Also no thank you.

PPBG

Quote from: bauccgia0 on 2014 Feb 25, 20:52:32
((So, since Magus is no longer with us, how will we know when classes switch?))
Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2014 Feb 25, 20:58:22
//whoever is the moderator of this rp will be in charge of that i guess
Quote from: bauccgia0 on 2014 Feb 25, 21:04:57
((But who would that be?))

Most teachers have a lesson plan, and class will end when the teacher running that class wishes it to end.

Also, good question. I think the teachers essentially co-moderate the roleplay already, so... *shrugs*
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

bauccgia0

LostSanity

Yeesh. No one's going to tell me huh? That's okay. I guess it's a controversial issue or something.

But with all those RPers leaving... it makes me worry that the RP area on here will decrease significantly in terms of content and quality I guess.

I'd try to make/run an RP myself but I wouldn't even know how to go about doing that, plus, I have no ideas for one and I'm pretty sure I'd do a terrible job of it.

So... yeah...

ono

bauccgia0

Well, we could migrate this over to Magus' new forum.

Luminescence

That does seem to be the most logical course of action. I believe that I shall, at least, Continue this on those forums.

Go Up