Adventures of Epicness I : The Alien Relic (Sign-up and OOC)

Started by ThePolarAtlis, 2014 Jun 08, 23:08:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ThePolarAtlis

Well a roleplay about a few ponies who try to steal a relic that does- NO SPIOLERS to save the world.

This is where you sign up and do OOC discussion.

I'm looking for:

Name:
Age: (Don't go crazy now nothing like being 100000000000 years old. keep reasonable)
Race: (Earth pony, Pegasus, unicorn, changeling, griffon, crystal pony is aloud please ask for other race)
(OPTIONAL) Personality:
Ability: (Ask me for multiple Abilities and it can't be OP)
Bio: (please put down so I know what i'm dealing with)

Do the sign up right and you'll be accepted.

The roleplay ---> http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11963.0

GalinndanDawnfire

Name: Planetaeus
Race: Unicorn
Looks:
Spoiler: show

(OPTIONAL) Personality: Planetaeus has seen a lot, and as such has become a caring unicorn, willing to do what it takes to keep others safe, sometimes to the extent of risking a few to save many. He is a kind soul, and will be reluctant to engage in violence unless no other course of action presents itself.
Ability: What made Planetaeus such a valuable asset to his squad was his proficiency with protective barriers. His willingness to protect his own provided power to these barriers, and the barriers can protect from most minor magics and some powerful ones. (As a secondary ability, and therefore less necessary to come through into the story, Planetaeus is able to summon and manipulate small fire orbs.) Of course, his power is not limitless, and many things can pierce through his barriers, and if he tries to create too large or too many barriers they may flicker with his concentration.
Bio: Planetaeus is an old soldier from a far away land, seeing destruction here, suffering there, and was worn through by his experiences. One day, his squad was ordered to raid a settlement filled with innocent ponies. Planetaeus objected to these orders, and as a result disabled the rest of his squad, saving the settlement. He was then dishonorably discharged, and now wanders the land, offering his services in security and aiding law enforcement when he can.
(He could be hired to protect the crew)
G-A-L-I-N-N-D-A-N. I'll keep fighting all the battles for the safety of my friends. I'm Dawnfirelicsious!

ThePolarAtlis

Accepted my friend, but do the protective barriers last forever?

GalinndanDawnfire

No, they are temporary barriers that last only as long as Planetaeus can hold up his concentration. Similar to the barrier that Shining Armor holds over Canterlot in 'Canterlot Wedding', but he would have topush himself very hard to create one at that scale. Usually his barriers can encompass anywhere between 10 & 20 ponies, or progressively smaller sizes if he tries to make more than one. This is, of course assuming his mind is in a state of total concentration.
G-A-L-I-N-N-D-A-N. I'll keep fighting all the battles for the safety of my friends. I'm Dawnfirelicsious!

ThePolarAtlis

Aeterna Sol

Name: Blazing Sun
Race: Unicorn
Looks: Pure white skin with yellow eyes, white and yellow mane and tail that looks a little like the sun, Cutie Mark is a white and yellow sun with an energy beam flying from it.
(OPTIONAL) Personality: Really just depends on the situation.
Ability: Basically the learning ability mentioned in the bio. can't think of anything else though, because I want one more, just one more...
Bio: Blazing Sun was born at exactly midday with a fast learning ability, which her parents thought it was a blessing. She learned to speak, to walk, and even to use magic MUCH faster than the average Unicorn. It was only a small spark of magic on the first try and was disappointed because of it, but she didn't give up. she researched on many different kinds of magic, but her favorite was Light Magic. When she first tried it, she went for a hard one. Despite that, it did work, but it was small. Very small. She tried over and over and over, every single day. after a week, the size of the beam tripled, and she didn't realize that she also got her Cutie Mark! At least, not 'till that night, in which her parents told her to sleep in a basket. Little did she know, she was going to be abandoned, in which, according to her at age 14, was because she was probably learning way too fast. The next morning, she found herself in the middle of Ponyville, where she was taken to an orphanage. She grew up with a bunch of bullies, where from time to time she ended up beating them up with her magic. (Because she doesn't like bullies... Like, AT ALL.)

ThePolarAtlis

Accepted but make sure to not go crazy with the ability ok?

Aeterna Sol

Quote from: ThePolarAtlis on 2014 Jul 12, 14:43:32
Accepted but make sure to not go crazy with the ability ok?
Got it. Plus, if you want to know how it works, just ask.

ThePolarAtlis

We can start now if everyone like...Maybe?

Post Merge

I guess we can start now

RP LINK ---> http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11963.0

Aeterna Sol

ThePolarAtlis

Quote from: BlazingSun9001 on 2014 Jul 27, 21:06:35
Is energy/Magic sensing allowed?
Because idk.  :o

since your a unicorn than yes. also where are you in the RP?

Aeterna Sol

Go Up