Things in Pokemon games I'll never understand

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Aug 05, 08:32:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sea Foam

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Princess_Luna

why are legendarys hard to get... but useless in battle?
a wild RATTATAT apeared
RATTATA used bite
ZAPDOS fainted!

(true story)  :c
Rub some bacon on it.

Ryo_D_Disk

dont know if these have been shared yet but
Ye old Cheats that did nothing
Spoiler: show

And the old man who teaches you how to catch pokemon

Voidwalker

Sorry for being cliche, but that rattata is in the top percentage of rattatas.
I think the legendary pokemon are more for story than actual battle. I know my Rayquaza was inferior to my Spheal.
Why did the professor (in emerald) take his bag off to go into the long grass. He clearly knows pokemon hide in it.

Maybe a little more ionization on the wings... Aaack!
Here are my OCs

Giggle Tail

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's that legendaries have the potential to be really strong.  I have seen some players who's legendaries are they're best Pokemon.
Will write lighthearted, random comedy stories for fun.

Giggle's OCs

Tiger

Quote from: Princess_Luna on 2012 Aug 31, 06:21:53
a wild RATTATAT apeared
RATTATA used bite
ZAPDOS fainted!

What level was that Zapdos, what level was that rattata, and how low was the Zapdos' health?

Quote from: Giggle Tail on 2012 Aug 31, 07:51:55
Actually, I'm pretty sure it's that legendaries have the potential to be really strong.  I have seen some players who's legendaries are they're best Pokemon.

Yeah, they can learn some of the best moves in the game such as Sheer Cold (Kyogre) and Hyper Beam (Rayquaza) which is also otherwise known as NOSE LASERRR!!! *Cookie to anyone that gets the reference*

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Nala Valor

I saw a team of full of legendary Pokemon with powerful attacks.
The enemy had a smeargle, a magicarp and some other Pokemon.

Magicarp one hit killed the opponent's team. Just search like "magicarp fight ownage" or something like that.
((he did subtitute with Smeargle, the batton pass to Magicarp who had only 1 HP remaining. He did flail ((which the damage is depending on the remaining HP of the user.))

Princess_Luna

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Aug 31, 21:03:05
Quote from: Princess_Luna on 2012 Aug 31, 06:21:53
a wild RATTATAT apeared
RATTATA used bite
ZAPDOS fainted!

What level was that Zapdos, what level was that rattata, and how low was the Zapdos' health?

i think a LV. 10 or 12 rattata and a LV.30 or so zapdos at half HP  :l
and that is why i get them just for braging rights  ovO
Rub some bacon on it.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2012 Aug 31, 06:32:33

That's how it pretty much goes  :s

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2012 Aug 31, 06:32:33
dont know if these have been shared yet but
Ye old Cheats that did nothing
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

OMG A+B+DOWN

Giggle Tail

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2012 Aug 31, 21:14:22

Magicarp one hit killed the opponent's team. Just search like "magicarp fight ownage" or something like that.
((he did subtitute with Smeargle, the batton pass to Magicarp who had only 1 HP remaining. He did flail ((which the damage is depending on the remaining HP of the user.))

Yeah, I saw that video.  Doesn't matter how powerful your Pokemon are, strategy always wins in the end  :P

Giggle's OCs

Book Smarts

Quote from: Giggle Tail on 2012 Sep 01, 10:20:47

Yeah, I saw that video.  Doesn't matter how powerful your Pokemon are, strategy always wins in the end  :P

In the original pokemon card set, I saw a kid take down a charizard with a caterpie  lol

Giggle Tail

Case in point.

....This is probably a good time to mention that I have lawyers for parents :P

Giggle's OCs

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Sep 01, 11:51:24

In the original pokemon card set, I saw a kid take down a charizard with a caterpie  lol

lol these stories are awesome

Princess_Luna

me and my friend wher playing the card game... he beat me with a migicarp... that usless fish
Rub some bacon on it.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Princess_Luna on 2012 Sep 02, 15:24:35

me and my friend wher playing the card game... he beat me with a migicarp... that usless fish

Humiliation  lol

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Princess_Luna on 2012 Sep 02, 15:24:35

lololol

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

[move][le templar here]          [/move]

Nala Valor

I once saw a screenshot of a forum. Here how it was

-guy 1= do you want to see how I look?
-guy 2= sure, why not.
-guy 1= (a normal picture. A Japanese taking a photo of itself in the mirror)
-guy 3= that's why in Pokemon, they ask you if you are a boy or a girl.

I actually had no idea if the Asian was a girl or a boy! I stared at it 20 minutes, trying to answer.

Go Up