The Road to Alpha!

Started by SweBow, 2012 Jul 18, 13:12:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Oct 11, 00:35:58
This was probably answered in past pages tekner, but why was your mini game located in the well?

I think that was just temporarily placed there since they don't have the proper place for it yet. A lot of stuff in the Stress Test was just temporarily placed because they had nowhere to put it yet, like the dubstep in Sugarcube Corner.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 11, 00:41:34
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Oct 11, 00:35:58
This was probably answered in past pages tekner, but why was your mini game located in the well?

I think that was just temporarily placed there since they don't have the proper place for it yet. A lot of stuff in the Stress Test was just temporarily placed because they had nowhere to put it yet, like the dubstep in Sugarcube Corner.
maybe as an easter egg?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Tekner

You're both right in a way. The original reason I placed it there is because SweBow loved hiding in that well and I wanted to play a joke on him where he'd get sent into the minigame if he tried that. The other reason is I have nowhere better to stick it yet :P.

Julius

So apart of reading the books, playing that counted as an Easter Egg too... Interesting.

One step closer to getting that self-appointed Swag Finder title. :3

Hahahahaha! lol
Purr~

SweBow

We have arcade machines where it will be placed later  ^-^

Julius

Kind of like a Game Room? Neat! ^-^
Purr~

Tekner

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Oct 11, 03:08:43
Eeyup. There will be many more games in there too besides Pacman. Technically they are already in the game; I just haven't made them accessible yet, heh.

Julius

Sweet! :]

Is it possible to give us an estimate number of the games in there or would you prefer to keep that to yourselves? ^-^

Kinda curious about them.
Purr~

SweBow

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Oct 11, 03:25:12
Sweet! :]

Is it possible to give us an estimate number of the games in there or would you prefer to keep that to yourselves? ^-^

Kinda curious about them.

List isn't complete yet.

Julius

Alrighty then!

Hey SweB's, since you're here, you haven't told me what you think about those lightning checkmarks! lol
Purr~

Tekner

2012 Oct 11, 03:35:25 #430 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 11, 03:44:49 by Tekner
Quote from: Julius on 2012 Oct 11, 03:30:41
Alrighty then!

Hey SweB's, since you're here, you haven't told me what you think about those lightning checkmarks! lol
He thinks they're rather ...shocking!

I so did...

Julius

To be honest, I wasn't expecting that answer, for some reason. lol

Specially for that last part. Thanks! ^-^
Purr~

Rissian

2012 Oct 11, 03:58:19 #432 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 11, 04:11:27 by Trege
Quote from: Tekner on 2012 Oct 11, 03:10:40
Eeyup. There will be many more games in there too besides Pacman. Technically they are already in the game; I just haven't made them accessible yet, heh.

That sounds pretty awesome, reminds me of the Xbox360 virtual game room. Anyone think a pony version of the Donkey Kong arcade game would be hilarious?  ovO  Anyways It will be fun to play some retro styled games after a long day's worth of questing.

Julius

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Oct 11, 03:58:19

That sounds pretty awesome, reminds me of the Xbox360 virtual game room. Anyone think a pony version of the Donkey Kong arcade game would be hilarious?  ovO  Anyways It will be fun to play some retro styled games after a long day's worth of questing.

Discord throwing BARRELS!

Pinkie Pie jumping the BARRELS!

That wou... Won't be possible untill you guys get the ok from Hasbro. :l

Change those two to ponies related to the story of the game or... Make SweB's throw the BARRELS! While Tekner jumps?... For some reason it doesn't sound as fun. :/
Purr~

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Oct 11, 04:16:36
Quote from: Trege on 2012 Oct 11, 03:58:19

Discord throwing BARRELS!

Pinkie Pie jumping the BARRELS!

That wou... Won't be possible untill you guys get the ok from Hasbro. :l

Change those two to ponies related to the story of the game or... Make SweB's throw the BARRELS! While Tekner jumps?... For some reason it doesn't sound as fun. :/
blasphemy, Swebow is best pony!
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Tekner

I don't see discord throwing barrels and Pinkie Jumping over them as very fun either. Discord wouldn't resort to something that simplistic and Pinkie loves the chaos Discord spreads. I'm not sure why she'd need to be in that situation aside from the obvious fact that she is "the jumper" out of the mane six.

What I think would make more sense is if I stole all of SweBow's bacon and am throwing turkey bacon at him. He has to avoid all the nasty fake-bacon and get his preciouses back.

Xeno Aura

Quote from: TeknerWhat I think would make more sense is if I stole all of SweBow's bacon and am throwing turkey bacon at him. He has to avoid all the nasty fake-bacon and get his preciouses back.

Unfortunately, now you've said that, it has to be in the game.  :]

Julius

Quote from: Xeno Aura on 2012 Oct 11, 15:11:36
Quote from: TeknerWhat I think would make more sense is if I stole all of SweBow's bacon and am throwing turkey bacon at him. He has to avoid all the nasty fake-bacon and get his preciouses back.

Unfortunately, now you've said that, it has to be in the game.  :]

Eeyup! Made it sound fun again and I want in! :D
Purr~

The Wandering Magus

hyper drive [HD]

isnt the game up for download well the demo i cant seem to find it if so

Go Up