Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Pony

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 20, 14:43:19
I want to know why I'm always evil in video games. :\ Without a second thought, I go with the evil quests and such. No matter what, I end up leaning more toward evil. Fable games showed me that. I max out on evil in that series.
And it's not just because I'm a kleptomaniac in video games.

Because you want something different from being the good one and saving everyone?That's why I like choosing the evil side anyways.  ovO

On topic:When my parents plan things without me and then tell me in the last minute.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Zygrograxgra

When people need someway to show they're better, or other form of social organization.
We're all people you durnders, no one is greater than anyone else, ever.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Jul 20, 14:51:09
When people need someway to show they're better, or other form of social organization.
We're all people you durnders, no one is greater than anyone else, ever.

The fact that some of us with deeply ingrained issues feel a lust for power and greatness, and we're not completely sure how to fix that and get over it. X3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Zaner-Boy

Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 Jul 20, 14:47:37
When my parents plan things without me and then tell me in the last minute.

This happens to me ALL THE TIME. Also, my mom tends to drag me somewhere saying we have to do one or two things, and after every stop she adds something new to the list of errands until I've been stuck in that car for 3 hours.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Jul 20, 15:14:19

This happens to me ALL THE TIME. Also, my mom tends to drag me somewhere saying we have to do one or two things, and after every stop she adds something new to the list of errands until I've been stuck in that car for 3 hours.

I feel like parents do this on purpose. They're purposely tricking us because they know that if we know everything that's really going to happen, we wouldn't wanna go with them.

Zaner-Boy

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 20, 15:17:57

I feel like parents do this on purpose. They're purposely tricking us because they know that if we know everything that's really going to happen, we wouldn't wanna go with them.

I came to the same conclusion, because she tells me the one thing we have to do, and once we're on the road she tells me about the seven other things she needs to do.

byndbored

Quote from: Lusterless Nova on 2012 Jul 20, 15:30:29
Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Jul 20, 15:22:49
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 20, 15:17:57

I came to the same conclusion, because she tells me the one thing we have to do, and once we're on the road she tells me about the seven other things she needs to do.
Do the same what i did:
Wait for the car to stop somewhere (a red light or something). Ask all of the sudden "what is that!?" and point out of the window. Get out of the car and yell: "You won't get me alive!". This is even better if there are a lot of people around. Run away like you mean it.
Since that day they never asked me to go anywhere with them. It did cost me a few weeks of house arrest though.

o_O Umm Ookay. o.O (wait really?)
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Chishio Kunrin

I'd be worried my parents would think I'm schizophrenic if I did that. Either that, or they'd think I really am seeing something others can't see. When I was a kid, I supposedly saw an angel and a devil's minion fighting in the sky. o.O

Lord of Madness

When I talk to myself and end up insulting myself

byndbored

What do you think would happen if someone was to take a pen or pencil from home, went to walmart and gave the the pen/pencil to someone who worked there, said the fate of the world depends on it and ran off.
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

PrincessButton

When my friends are coming over to party, and my mom knows they are spending the night, but no one tells me until they are here.  o_O
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Lord of Madness

when my friend broke into my house so he could put his phone number on ALL MY PHONES

The Wandering Magus

when the most profitable thing to do is the one that never worked before.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 20, 16:53:18
when my friend broke into my house so he could put his phone number on ALL MY PHONES

Your friend is crazy.. I'm not sure if it's a good crazy or a bad crazy.

Zygrograxgra

When developers make a game that isn't for Mac, even though there is literally no reason not to.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

The Wandering Magus

when developers make a game for an obscure operating system nopony has
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

AAA13

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jul 20, 16:03:15
When my friends are coming over to party, and my mom knows they are spending the night, but no one tells me until they are here.  o_O

Who doesn't?

And I HATE it when my mother arranges for me to stay somewhere, and she knows for weeks, but tells me around 10 mins BEFORE the person shows up to get me.
And claims she told me a week ago when she didn't tell me at ALL.
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

PrincessButton

Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Jul 20, 17:39:34

Who doesn't?

And I HATE it when my mother arranges for me to stay somewhere, and she knows for weeks, but tells me around 10 mins BEFORE the person shows up to get me.
I've been there.. Especially the fact that she doesn't ask you, if you're okay with it...  >:/
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Zygrograxgra

When something happened without a doubt, but it turns out it either didn't or happened some other way, despite all the evidence you had to the contrary.
And all your evidence now supports what happened.
Happens to me ALL the time.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

AAA13

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jul 20, 17:47:49
Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Jul 20, 17:39:34

Who doesn't?

I've been there.. Especially the fact that she doesn't ask you, if you're okay with it...  >:/

Yeah, my mother used to do that constantly.
Then I did the most childest and embarresing thing ever. And Im not going to tell you what it was.
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Go Up