Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Jul 12, 01:44:39
...And when you walk into your bedroom in Breezehome, and you think you're alone, then you see Lydia sitting in your blind spot staring at you.  o_O

That's actually her room last I checked, yours is the other one.
:D

The fact that I'm becoming like Francis.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Blues-Music

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 12, 00:05:26
when you destroy the annoying fan in skyrim... only to find out he comes back...

Cicero is the annoying fan of skyrim right when you become the listener.
"Oh magnificent listener lets go kill someone!"
"You're wish is my command listener!"
I could go on all day.

Ozzy

You guys should buy this book

Little Judas

The feeling that after lets just say a week without any contact you are a complete stranger.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

The Wandering Magus

when I finally get to come online in skype and everypony else is listed as offline :P
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Zaner-Boy

When I come online on Skype and instantly start getting messaged by 3 people.

Lord of Madness

when I turn on skype to find out someone posted my Skype on tumblr an i had over 20 friend requests that day :/

PrincessButton

When I turn on skype and....wait, I like skype...  ^-^
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Jul 12, 01:44:39
Quote from: Sponk on 2012 Jul 12, 00:02:53
When your follower in Skyrim dies and you shed a manly tear. Then throw their body in the river.

When your follower in Skyrim gets you stuck, or follows behind too slowly. I could never bring myself to use followers much at all.

...And when you walk into your bedroom in Breezehome, and you think you're alone, then you see Lydia sitting in your blind spot staring at you.  o_O

edit: okay no that's actually pretty funny

You're just minding your own business, killing stuff, not sure where Lydia is. Once you're done killing stuff, you read a creepy blood-spattered note for your quest, then turn around and AH!!! Oh, it's just Lydia. She steps out of the shadows, and you tell her that you almost killed her.

It annoys me when my brain keeps bringing up the wrong names. Earlier, I was trying to get onto our cat Izzy, but I called her Luna.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lord of Madness

when my Chihuahua wants to play when im doing something REALLY important... and it gives me ADORABLE EYES and then i have to play with it  :3

hyper drive [HD]

this happens to me alot on every site i go to, facebook and more. but your tlking tpo someone then it saing there typing back but then they dont and they do something else. its like finish what your were going to say ovO

Lord of Madness

when my pet spider runs ALL OVER my keyboard/pad... I bet he thinks its funny  :/

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 13, 01:44:35
when my pet spider runs ALL OVER my keyboard/pad... I bet he thinks its funny  :/
i have a scorpion :3 but it died :( then i had lizard eggs. ^-^ but they died from lack of heat.< that is whats annoys me my lights flicks on and off

Lord of Madness

the fact my spider WONT WEAR the little cape I made it...

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 13, 04:30:20
the fact my spider WONT WEAR the little cape I made it...
cool i made a beanie thing for my cat and it looks like a gangsta kitty or a hobo kitty

The Wandering Magus

that it's necessary to do inspections; ponies should just be able to take one look at rules and not have to be watched over.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Zygrograxgra

People who hate/love everything.
This includes me.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Chishio Kunrin

When I get a cut under my fingernail. >A<

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Book Smarts

Going through a truck load of news that came out today  :I

Crystal Chaos

Go Up