Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

If my stomach gets upset while I'm trying to drink a delicious frappuccino. >:O

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

ChilledEagle

When someone calls me right when I get comfy.

Zaner-Boy

Quote from: ChilledEagle on 2012 Jun 05, 17:34:24
When someone calls me right when I get comfy.

Yes. Just, yes.

superpony

The fact that I just found out my parents were genuinely amazed when I moved out. They had apparently assumed I was going to live in their basement all of my life...  >:(

Equestrian

Driftless Night

When your parents ask you to do something and you say "what?" and they freak out and do it themselves or yell at you for not listening.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Driftless Night on 2012 Jun 05, 19:32:22
When your parents ask you to do something and you say "what?" and they freak out and do it themselves or yell at you for not listening.

That's because they tend to interrupt us while we're focusing on something and just assume they're immediately going to have your attention when they start telling you something out of nowhere. :P

Sea Foam

Being asked to elaborate on something that I can't possibly make any more simplistic.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Chishio Kunrin

The fact that pill-making companies don't seem to realize there are better ways to make medications. >:/ Most people can't swallow big freaking pills, so why not make them half the size and tell you to take two instead of one?
Pill cutters can't be used on capsules or gels filled with liquid. Besides, cutting the pill gives it pointy corners.

Or... they could invest more in other methods, such as Gummy Vitamins For Adults. Seriously, guys, these are yummy. ovO

Sea Foam

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 05, 20:56:19
The fact that pill-making companies don't seem to realize there are better ways to make medications. >:/ Most people can't swallow big freaking pills, so why not make them half the size and tell you to take two instead of one?
Pill cutters can't be used on capsules or gels filled with liquid. Besides, cutting the pill gives it pointy corners.

Or... they could invest more in other methods, such as Gummy Vitamins For Adults. Seriously, guys, these are yummy. ovO

I've found that natural remedies work twice as well as any medication I've ever taken, so I tend not to trust medicine as much seeing as they're the largest money grubbing liars next to the food industry.

Allergy medication worked, but of course there's side effects; Not to mention the expense. If you have a pollen allergy, and take a spoonful of local honey a day; the pollen gets into your system and you become immune. It works in the same way a flu shot does. (at least that's how I see it) All I know is my allergies are gone, and I'd rather eat a spoonful of honey, which has countless other benefits to it, than some pill made in a lab.

The only thing I trust to take are vitamins.

Natural resources really make modern medicine useless. If we ate like we're supposed to, we wouldn't need all this medicine to begin with. or at least nowhere near as much. So I guess that annoys me at the end of this little rant.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Chishio Kunrin

Mmmm honey. <3 You know those plastic sticks that have honey in them, and you squeeze the end to pop it open and suck the honey out? I ate eight of those once. But then I bounced off the walls, and my dad said my blood sugar must've skyrocketed.

It annoys me that I never know how much sugar I'll be able to handle. Sometimes, I can chow down on chocolate and ice cream or even eat a spoonful of pure sugar, and I'm fine. Other times, I eat part of a chocolate bar and start feeling sick.

Unfortunately, one of the gummy vitamins I'm taking is Vitamin D3. I haven't gotten enough sun, so I have to consume like... 3,000 or 5,000 IU of D3. My mom and my doctor fear I could get/have rickets.
But I have such fair skin that I tan just a tiny bit, then burn.

PrincessButton

When somepony uses the word "girl" in a derogatory manner.
For example, if a girl took longer to get ready, and a boy said "You're such a girl." <--Implying that being a girl is annoying or awful.
Ugh that angers me.  >:( I'm a girl and I rock!  ovO
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

The Wandering Magus

When ponies in RP use human terms to refer to ponies...
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Lord of Madness

when im chewing gum that is an assassin in DISGUISE

Rumor

Lary

Bronies.
People on this forum.
My family.
Television.
Politics.
Economics.
College.
Myself.

Am I forgetting anything?
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Blues-Music

The elite four of pokemon black ,and white.
That battle you died a billion times in had to train ,and get all the items needed ,but your health gets low then you lower the final elite fours pokemon to 1 damage left then it should be your turn to fight so a 1 hit will get you the win ,and its your turn to attack so then you press the attack that will end it all then.
Elite four used the max heal.

Des Monty

When someone is blatantly sad and troubled and you ask them what's wrong and they respond "Nothing"

People that post "I'm ugly" comments about themselves and get mad when you agree with them.

Girls that yell at you for looking at their boobs when you were really looking at what the shirt said.

The fact that you can die for your country at age 18 but are unable to buy alcohol.

Equestrian

When you throw up in your mouth and you cant recover from that feeling for 5 minutes :x

Des Monty

Quote from: Equestrian on 2012 Jun 06, 14:29:54
When you throw up in your mouth and you cant recover from that feeling for 5 minutes :x

Ew. Bitter as heck.

Go Up