Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Little Judas

Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

PrincessButton

Children.. I don't like them.
I'm such a bad Pinkie.  >.<
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Little Judas

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 04, 04:29:43
Children.. I don't like them.
I'm such a bad Pinkie.  >.<

There, there. No need to cry. You're not a bad Pinkie. You just made a bad decision.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Fudgemuffin

Mahself.

I hate that some people expect you to look them in the eyes when talking.

Lord of Madness

2012 Jun 04, 06:56:39 #104 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 04, 06:58:10 by Lord of Madness
Quote from: SweBow on 2012 Jun 04, 04:02:10

Lord of Madness is the coolest guy i have ever known ever

why thank you *insane face*

LOLOLOL I LOVE DOING THAT

but i bet its a dumb thing for me to do  ovO SO ITS ON TOPIC OOOH YA!!!

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Jun 04, 18:10:27 #105 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 04, 18:12:11 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: Fudgemuffin on 2012 Jun 04, 06:51:08
Mahself.

I hate that some people expect you to look them in the eyes when talking.

In some cultures, it's impolite to look your superior in the eyes.

Quote from: Rainy-Chan on 2012 Jun 04, 04:10:17
I Also Hate People Who Type Like This With A Burning Passion
i hate it when people overuses dots... got make their post seem more dramatic...

That first one, same.
The second one, it's kind of irritating when they do it for absolutely no reason and use more than three periods. One of my friends does it on Facebook a lot. "Lol....." "I don't even wanna know..... You guys are crazy........"

It's also irritating when people typee likee thiss, puttingg thee lastt letterr twicee.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Sea Foam

When someone thinks that fighting will solve something, or anything at all.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Driftless Night

I hate it when people brag about their computers

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Driftless Night on 2012 Jun 04, 18:23:52
I hate it when people brag about their computers

Well, my computer is the derpiest of them all! >:O So there!
Kidding. My computer does get on my nerves sometimes, though.

The Wandering Magus

I find it irritating when some ponies type the minimal amount of words in Roleplay.

Ex:

Pony 1: "Feather, could you get me the shovel over there?" asked Juniper with a smile.

Pony 2: sure

Pony 1: ((could you please elaborate?))

Pony 2: watevz

^what Pony 2 does.  It adds very little to the RP, and generally just slows things down as others try to figure out what you're doing.

Relatedly, ponies who only post once in an RP and leave.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Lord of Madness

why is it that every one i know that is a guy INCLUDING MYSELF finds it SUPER IRRITATING when anyone messes with the thermostat?

Chishio Kunrin

I don't like when someone is super overly descriptive in their RP, though.

"His crystalline ocean blue ocular orbs turned slowly in their sockets to set a deeply angry gaze upon the rough, stocky male before him. The lithe, slender stallion raised a powerful front hoof and lowered it quickly and with purpose to strike its hard surface harshly upon the soft and shiny emerald grass beneath his sleek amber body."
NO. That is too much!

PrincessButton

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 04, 18:51:03

"His crystalline ocean blue ocular orbs turned slowly in their sockets to set a deeply angry gaze upon the rough, stocky male before him. The lithe, slender stallion raised a powerful front hoof and lowered it quickly and with purpose to strike its hard surface harshly upon the soft and shiny emerald grass beneath his sleek amber body."
NO. That is too much!

I agree, but only when it's like excessive and unneeded. That's just too much to read and it makes my brain hurt!! Lols but if it's pertaining to the plot and it is all descriptive but not excessive I don't mind.

Equestrian

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 04, 19:01:19

NO. That is too much!

I agree, but only when it's like excessive and unneeded. That's just too much to read and it makes my brain hurt!! Lols but if it's pertaining to the plot and it is all descriptive but not excessive I don't mind.

Let me see how short I can make that paragraph.
"Name" looked angrily at him (implied that you already know the pony). "Name" ran (possibly scared lol).

PrincessButton

Quote from: Equestrian on 2012 Jun 04, 19:10:51

NO. That is too much!

"Name" looked angrily at him (implied that you already know the pony). "Name" ran (possibly scared lol).

I mean, I look for a happy medium. I hate when ponies don't say enough, like, they barely give any information or description like Magus said, but I also hate when they OVERemphasis description while roleplaying, it just slows things down..../:

~Durpy

Overpowered OC's...... *ultracough* Madness...... >:/
My suitcase full of bees should put a stop to this!!

Equestrian

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 04, 19:15:53

NO. That is too much!

I mean, I look for a happy medium. I hate when ponies don't say enough, like, they barely give any information or description like Magus said, but I also hate when they OVERemphasis description while roleplaying, it just slows things down..../:

What I just said was a happy medium, right? Enough detail, cut off the extra "novelist" excess.

Quote from: ~Durpy on 2012 Jun 04, 19:16:59
Overpowered OC's...... *ultracough* Madness...... >:/

Madness has lost my RPs :3

I don't know why nopony wants in DD:

Chishio Kunrin

NO. That is too much!

Nah, he stomped his hoof on the ground. =P

Equestrian

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 04, 19:18:28

NO. That is too much!

Nah, he stomped his hoof on the ground. =P

Too much information is confusing :c

Driftless Night

Go Up