[Herd] Travellers Blessing.

Started by Travius Trott, 2012 Apr 27, 06:11:48

previous topic - next topic

I'm curious, so, how many of the different races are in this herd.

Unicorn
39 (31.5%)
Pegasus
53 (42.7%)
Earthpony.
25 (20.2%)
Not decided yet.
7 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Go Down

Trixster

okey my computer went up in smoke for this game... so i borrowed my friends computer
Hug a bear, sometimes all they need is a little care.

rhyme writer

Just from playing this, i already can't wait for beta.  :D  too bad today is the last day for pre-alpha :')

Jonnekuningas

OC Name: Dawnstar Seeker
Forum Name:jonnekuningas
Activity: I rarely post anything (because well um... i'm shy..... >.<) but i check the forum for new topics and replies daily.
Planned race: Unicorn
Reason to join: I love exploring and travelling, but more than that i love helping random people who i stumble upon just because i can. Getting help from fellow travelers and people i am traveling with not only makes the game more fun, but gives the feeling of being part of something nice.

rhyme writer

That reminds me...can we have more that one character in this guild? Cause if yes, slender is going in. Lol leading lost foals through the everfree forest.

Julius

Welcome to the Herd Jonn! ^-^

Also, Slendy, I'm not too sure about that, but I do know the test will end sometime tomorrow, not today! :D
Purr~

rhyme writer

Btw welcome to the herd........ ovO

And  O: it actually ends tomorrow? Seriously? Where did you hear this awesome news?  :D

Nameless

Welcome to Traveller's Blessing, Jonnekunigas! I hope you enjoy your stay in this herd.

Also, I was wondering what server will be the 'official' server for the herd upon release when random disconnects and shut downs aren't(as much of) an issue. Any ideas?

Avatar courtesy of LoE  |  Banner courtesy of Travius Trott

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Hello, and welcome to the herd everyone that I've missed (again!). So, I just have a question to those who had a chance to play the game. What's it like?
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

rhyme writer

2012 Sep 30, 15:20:16 #1548 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 30, 15:25:40 by rhyme writer
That is a good question. Another one is if this guild will rp its roles. Ponies helping ponies not players helping players. That also might dictate which server we use

And as far as we can tell, it is pretty much your typical mmo. Except its g/y7/pg (i dont know) rated its ponies. But as far as indepth mechanics and skills and such, not much is known except to unicorn skills and pegasi flight.
Excuse the excessive typos. My phone is glitchy and has issues putting down everything i type

Julius

The game is AWESOMETASTIC Ezio and you should play it at least once. You have untill tomorrow!

As for a server, well I don't know. I'd like to be where everyone plays. I have a nice enough Internet connection and a great computer, so I don't mind playing in a certain server.

A good example would be the Luna server. That was running from a laptop in Sweden (I think SweB's), and I was having no lag in there at all.

And to answer Slendy's question, I read it right here in the forums. I think they posted that on their Facebook.

Role playing? Not really my thing. I'll just be me (And that's who I play as, me as a pony. I try to make him look like me as much as I can, giving him my own style, therefore creating myself as a pony). ^-^

To end this post, So far it's like any other MMO. Very basic and stuff. But that's how it is now. This is certainly going to be unique once it is done. I'm sure.

A fine example would be flying... And I'll leave it at that. :]
Purr~

Travius Trott

Quote from: Jonnekuningas on 2012 Sep 30, 14:36:11
OC Name: Dawnstar Seeker
Forum Name:jonnekuningas
Activity: I rarely post anything (because well um... i'm shy..... >.<) but i check the forum for new topics and replies daily.
Planned race: Unicorn
Reason to join: I love exploring and travelling, but more than that i love helping random people who i stumble upon just because i can. Getting help from fellow travelers and people i am traveling with not only makes the game more fun, but gives the feeling of being part of something nice.

Welcome here!
Grand to have another new pony aboard. ^-^

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Darn, I guess I won't have time to play it today, so busy.

...or I could sacrifice sleep for ponies. Yes, that's a good plan :D
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

rhyme writer

Neglect sleep. Play with ponies.  ovO

Trixster

Well great as long as it lasted...
But my pc Crashed after playing LoE for 30 minutes on friday...
and now the computer just wont start again
I think the harddisk broke,
im still trying to get it to work again...
Hug a bear, sometimes all they need is a little care.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Ezio Auditore da Firenze on 2012 Sep 30, 15:15:15
Hello, and welcome to the herd everyone that I've missed (again!). So, I just have a question to those who had a chance to play the game. What's it like?

Silliness and shenanigans, there were no objectives and ponies were finding the funniest glitches  lol

Ahaut

2012 Oct 01, 08:01:06 #1555 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 01, 09:10:13 by Ahaut
Welcome cool dude  ^-^
And I'm sorry to hear that Trix, you have the worst of luck  :c
Welcome to the Snow too!
|
V

Snowy

OC Name: Snow dash

Forum Name: Snowy

Activity: Everyday, if not everyday, every weekend. I try to post as much as I can, and when the game comes, i'll just be on even more  ^-^

Planned race: Pegasus

Reason to join: Because it seems fun, and I like to travel! I also like helping people.  :D
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Julius

Welcome to the herd Snowy!  ^-^
Purr~

Nameless

2012 Oct 01, 09:29:36 #1558 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 01, 09:31:55 by Nameless
Welcome the herd, Snowy! I hope you find your time here to be enjoyable. ^-^

Avatar courtesy of LoE  |  Banner courtesy of Travius Trott

Snowy

2012 Oct 01, 09:34:23 #1559 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 01, 09:53:13 by Snowy
Quote from: Ahaut on 2012 Oct 01, 08:01:06
Welcome cool dude  ^-^
And I'm sorry to hear that Trix, you have the worst of luck  :c
Welcome to the Snow too!
|
V

Thank you! ^-^

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Oct 01, 08:51:18
Welcome to the herd Snowy!  ^-^

Thank you!  ^-^

Quote from: Nameless on 2012 Oct 01, 09:29:36
Welcome the herd, Snowy! I hope you find your time here to be enjoyable. ^-^

Thank you, and I'm sure I will!  :D
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Go Up