Pokemon RP! (Sign-Up (III))

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Feb 21, 07:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

Game watched the fight erupt from his spot near the pokecenter. The chubby Growlithe slowly made his way inside and watched from safety and also being closer to free food was nice coincidence.

LunarDusk

The ember continued to fly past the trash can until it hit the back of Vortex's head while the duo were still moving.
"?!..."
"[glow=blue,2,300]Grrrr.....[/glow]"
*slowly turns around at Peace, Tepig, Marble and Miccino*
"Oh you really shouldn't have done that~... ^-^"
The attack wasn't enough to harm nor give him a burn but it did seem to get his attention, but not in a peaceful way. In the middle of the battle he took a few glances at the Miccino and Tepig before having the heads on his arms charge up an energy orb  preparing to use dragon pulse on them.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

Alright. Time to use Tack-huh?

He spots Vortex who seems upset and is charging an attack on them.

Oh nuts. It is pretty mad. Gotta make a run for it!

Both Peace and his Tepig prepare to run as soon as it attacks.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Nala Valor

she never noticed or listened to the people and pokemons outside, she almost ran out of ammo when she found a broken/used great ball. she started sweeping it, removing the dirt and residue from the trash that she threw out as she planned to keep it for later use, since pokeballs have lots of small metal bits that she can use.

LunarDusk

"[glow=navy,2,300]HYDREEEEEEEEEEEI![/glow]"
(what the other pokemon here)
"[glow=navy,2,300]Eat THIS![/glow]"
Vortex began to lose his dragon pulse firing 3 large beams of energy simultaneously at the garbage can. 1 came out of the mouth on his center head 1 on his left and the other on his right headed hand.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Nala Valor

as the blast came her way, she rose her head looking the other way. she looked left and right without seeing the attack. seeing the previous trainer flee, she cheered and went back in as the dragon pulse hit the can sending it flying.

Peace Keeper

Eh... let's get out of here. Tepig, return!

He gets his pokeball and brings Tepig back. He decides to make a run for it.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Game instinctively ducked when the garbage can exploded thanks to dragon pulse. Though seeing one side of the fight flee the pudgy puppy pokemon wandered around looking for pokefood.

LunarDusk

After that outburst Vortex turned around towards his trainer Lunar and spoke in a manner that only the pokemon can understand him.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Tch thats what I thought[/glow]  :l"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Misty Fly

//i don't even know what's happening anymore
Magic...

LunarDusk

//A short tempered bystander got hit by accident by someone in the middle of a battle and took their anger out on the closest one to him lol
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

*-Peace attempted to battle a Minccino and capturing it, and in the crossfire, Vortex got hit and went on a rampage. Peace ran from danger, Minccino went blasting off again, Game sitting safe in a trash bin, and not sure of yours Marble. Well... that's the summary of the things that happened.

Julien999

2016 Oct 11, 14:17:55 #232 Last Edit: 2016 Oct 11, 14:19:38 by Julien999
"Hmm?"

Peeling up a apple on a good high place to see the town, the man had thought to have heard something. His pokemons turn toward him to find him looking at the sunset.

". . . Hmm, they are not as actives as I thought, today... There are usually some pidgeys flying in the sky at this hour."

Peace Keeper

*-Hopefully we can revive this. I'll probably just skip it to a point.

----------------------------------------

Peace make it some place around a couple buildings exhausted and bends down gasping for air.

Wow... that was a close one... sure was an angry one... well... hopefully I don't get to see that one again. Now... guess time to find that gym.

He carefully comes from the building back onto the streets checking around to see a sign that points to a gym.

LunarDusk

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

Peace stops and stands still from shock of the loud call. He tilts around seeing where the voice comes from. He looks around to see the same trainer from before.

LunarDusk

The trainer from before Lunar rushed from behind the building to face towards Peace from a space across from him as if blocking the way to the gym. He opened his mouth briefly but immediately went silent when his hydreigon caught up to him.
"So you aim to fight the gym leader eh?"

"From the looks of it, you do know how how they dont fool around when it comes to battling given their positions? "
Vortex started to move in front of Lunar as if he was preparing to fight grinning with exposed teeth.
"You see....I've only since a fraction of what you've done from a distance...huehue...and I think you know where I'm going with this hmm?" said the trainer who waited for an answer.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

Um... I guess you would want to battle me here now? I... guess I could accept that. Was gonna battle the gym leader first, but I should do a bit of warm up. Come out Tepig.

Peace tosses out his pokeball and out comes Tepig.

LunarDusk

2016 Oct 17, 03:13:45 #238 Last Edit: 2016 Oct 17, 03:16:46 by LunarDusk

"[glow=navy,2,300]Hydreigon[/glow][glow=navy,2,300], prepare for battle.[/glow]"
On command Hydreigon puffed out smoke from the heads on his arms. He stood up towering over the tepig grinning in the manner of arrogance and confidence. Lunar waited patiently for the opponent to make the first move so he'd give the command.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

Alright. Tepig, use Flame Charge!

Tepig takes stomps in place charging up his flame charge and charges rapidly at Hydriegon

Go Up