Pokemon RP! (Sign-Up (III))

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Feb 21, 07:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Cool. Well I will need my pokemon to be recovered so... huh?

He noticed a huge growlith on the ground sniffing.

Is this your pokemon too?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

The lucario assumes he is a new trainer and he smirked about it before he continue on his way.

Not said before, but he wear a strange bracelet.

Peace Keeper

He sees the lucario walking around and is in surprise. He is unsure what to say except for this.

Looks like that lucario can live on its own, like its own master. Never seen a pokemon like that before.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

The fire type's ears perked as he heard someone say "Growlithe," and he turned to face the noise, seeing a Lucario walk past and a trainer.

LunarDusk

*turns to the hydreigon staring at the Growlithe*
"I know what you're thinking, dont do it.  :]"
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

Well I must enter the Pokemon Center. See you again soon.

Misty Fly

Marble : you forgot about me...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Oh?

Looks to Marble.

Haven't seen you around. I am not sure who you are. x3

LunarDusk

*throws a rock at the pokemon center window*
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

*CRACK*

Peace gets scared hearing glass shattered and looks at the broken window. He looks around, looking at the trainer next to him.

Did you just threw that rock?

Other people and trainers come out to see the glass broken, including Nurse Joy.

Nurse Joy: Which one of you broke the window? It is very wrong to be doing such thing.

Peace: Not me, ma'am. Honest.

LunarDusk

Lunar along wtih Vortex turned around begining to move away smirking as soon as Nurse Joy asked that question.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Misty Fly

Marble : well..i figured mabe you could help me find my Magnemite...*she looks at Peace*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Nurse Joy: "Come here please. You will help us clean this mess. It isn't respectful to destroy property. Come, please."

Peace to Marble: Help find your magnemite? Um... sure. I can go, but first I need to go get my pokemon rested. We battled a couple wild pokemon so I know they need to recover.

Nala Valor

(( ITS ALIVE!!!))

Minccino was roaming around town, searching garbage cans and bushes to seek trash that she could recycle.

LunarDusk

*chuckles*
"At this point this could lower the gym population." he said in a satisfied tone
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Misty Fly

*she takes out her trainer device and looks at it*

Marble : right this way...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Peace: Alright. I'll catch up with you. Ima get my pokemon restored first.

Peace comes up to Nurse Joy
Excuse me Nurse Joy. May I get my Pokemon restored?

Nurse Joy: "Yes of course. Right this way and we shall have them restored.

She lets Peace in with his Pokeballs. He hands them to Nurse Joy and she begins to start treatment on the Pokemon. After a moment, the Pokeballs were done and were handed back to Peace.

Nurse Joy: There you are trainer. Hope to see you again and have a safe adventure.

Peace nods and leaves the center. He meets up with Marble.
Alright let's go.

As he begins to move, he notices a Minccino near the trash.
Huh? I see a Minccino near the trash cans. Looks wild.

Nala Valor

she hoped on the edge of the can to try and reach out inside. as she heard the trainer aproach, she growled and picked up the first thing she could land her paw on, which was an empty bottle,  and threw it toward Peace.

Peace Keeper

Peace dodges the thrown empty bottle.

Hey! That's not cool. So it's a battle you want, it is a battle you get. Sorry Marble, looks like this Pokemon wants to battle me.

He takes a Pokeball from his inventory and tosses it out.

We got a battle to fight. Come on out Tepig.

Te-pig!

Use ember

Teeeeee-PIIIG!

A blast of ember ashes begin to shoot at Minccino

Nala Valor

she hops head first in the trash can to dodge the flames. now completely dirty and covered in old greace and food, she kept throwing things, not really looking where they were landing, hoping it would scare them away. it didnt take long before the almost completely emptied the garbage can of what was throwable.

Go Up