Pokemon RP! (Sign-Up (III))

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Feb 21, 07:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper raises an eyebrow but keeps a thin smile to stay positive.

Whoopse. Terrible sorry about that. Seemed it went into the hole. Need some help getting your pokemon out?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

ScarletInk

I would appreciate that, but we're used to his stunts, so don't feel obligated. Come on, Angel! Tsunami, you too! Say goodbye to your friend for now!

Well, it was a pleasure, fire-spitter.  ;)
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Peace Keeper

Oh okay. x3

You sure you don't need any help?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Nala Valor

(for now, since you guys seem to be on your way, ill just wait before continuing this little thing i got going :P)

ScarletInk

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Mar 08, 17:18:39
Oh okay. x3

You sure you don't need any help?

Well, it's not like we risk encountering a Nidoking or something big and scary like that... Right, guys?  X3

Surely that earthquaking little one haven't thought about that.*Angel replies, preceding the others in the caves*

LunarDusk

Lunar continued the pursuit gaining on the  Minccino with Hydreigon constantly firing flamethrower to illuminate the area.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

Well... okay then. Wish you the best. Gotta get going to Haminilian Town. Hope to catch you later.

Misty Fly

*marble catches up to lunar*
Marble : wha?
Magic...

LunarDusk

*holds out hand*

Vortex: *stops on command*
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

SandFire

((Inquiry so marble scarlet and lunar are basically near each other chasing  after nala who's with ace right now right?))
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

ScarletInk

(Technically I'm still chasing my Gible, but practically yes)

Peace Keeper

*-So should I set out to Haminilian Town now?

Super sayian pony

// Yes me and Purple are waiting for you as a Glaceon (Winter) and a Pikachu. I never really was good at names x3

SCIENCE!!

Misty Fly

Marble : come on where are you magnemite?
Magic...

LunarDusk

"What is it?" Lunar said to Marble
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

Peace continues on his adventure to his next gym match. At his eyesight, he can finally see Haminilan Town as he approaches closer. The buildings were very unique from the last town. He nears the town where the welcome sign to Haminilian Town can be seen with a beautiful engraved depression of the town on stone.

Misty Fly

Marble : my Magnemite ran off chasing another pokemon
Magic...

LunarDusk

"Hmm, Not my problem"
*shrugs*
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Misty Fly

Marble : i know it's not but mabe you could help me get him back
Magic...

ScarletInk

*Running after Razorfang, Scarlet almost crushes against Marble*

Sorry!*she apologizes, avoiding her and continuing the chase with her Pokemon on her tail*

Go Up