Pokemon RP! (Sign-Up (III))

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Feb 21, 07:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julien999

2016 Mar 07, 15:03:42 #140 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 07, 15:05:25 by Julien999
Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Mar 07, 01:47:35
My dream? My dream is to win the Pokemon League and become champion. And if I can, maybe a Pokemon Master. Me and my pokemon agree together to train and battle to become the best.

"Ah, like most trainers' dream. Well, if you want to go to Haminilian Town, just follow the path. It's not far away." I said.

"Me, I'll go to somewhere else. I have a feeling that we will meet again, sooner or later. Oh, and I think that girl over there is looking for something I don't know what under these bushes. Maybe you could go help her." Finally noticing them, the masked man point his hand toward Marble. Scarlet and her pokemons are still around somewhere and Peace can may spot a bigger and slower Growlithe.

"Well then, it was nice to meet you! Good bye and have a nice trip, trainer!" He took another path on the way while wearing on his head a top hat and, after some seconds, he is now out of sight.

Nala Valor

as the repel's effect completely faded, sound of other pokemons walking on the rocks and bat pokemons' wings sprung up as they weren't repulsed by the repel's horrible smell anymore. the sounds came from everywhere, as it looked like a lot of the wild creatures were simply hiding. Minccino slowed down as danger could jump out of anywhere.

Gamepad

(Has been nearly two pages since you last posted @ScarletInk  If you don't reply soon-ish. I`ll leave you and join up with the others. And if it is my fault, we can both meet up with the others somehow.)

SandFire

As the sounds of pokemon was brought back Ace relaxed as he was more familiar to this kind of situation than the silence of the cave.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Nala Valor

a wild swobat flew by the group. although it ignored everyone, Minccino went intantly aggressive fearing the sneak attack.

ScarletInk

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Mar 07, 15:12:14
(Has been nearly two pages since you last posted @ScarletInk  If you don't reply soon-ish. I`ll leave you and join up with the others. And if it is my fault, we can both meet up with the others somehow.)

(Don't worry, Game, it's not your fault  ^-^ It's just me don't exactly knowing how to join the others, but now I think I know what to do)

*seeing the wild Swobat, Angel gets in a defensive mode*

Hey, you! Out of our paws!*the angry Riolu cries, preparing his punches*

"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Gamepad

"Is he always like that?" Game questioned to the water pokemon. "For a blue pokemon, he seems to see red a lot."

ScarletInk

Ahah, that was a nice one! But yes, he has quite the firey temper.

Batbatbatbat!

*before Razorfang can run away again, both Scarlet and Tsunami catches him from the tail, holding him in place*

SandFire

Ace just ignored the bat and tensed up a little hearing something else from the cave. What it was he couldn't determine which is why he was tense about it.

Julien999

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2016 Mar 07, 15:46:34
(Don't worry, Game, it's not your fault  ^-^ It's just me don't exactly knowing how to join the others, but now I think I know what to do)

*seeing the wild Swobat, Angel gets in a defensive mode*

Hey, you! Out of our paws!*the angry Riolu cries, preparing his punches*

((??? Wait, did they followed them into the hole??? So confusing!))

Nala Valor

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Mar 07, 16:48:58
((??? Wait, did they followed them into the hole??? So confusing!))
(same thing i wondered :P)

ScarletInk

(Oh, my gosh, people, I'm sorry, it's my fault, I didn't read well the last pages!  :I )

SandFire

((its ok scarlet. Thats why i put the strange sounds in my last post. I figure that the echoes will be you and your pokemon team entering the cave that opened up ))

LunarDusk

"Vortex use flamethrower!"

Upon command the Hydreigon shot out a blast oof fire along the group of swoobats to make them scatter or faint and resume the pursuit.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Nala Valor

she calmed down after taking deep breaths, but stayed on alert, just in case. further down the cave, a screech, most probably from an other bat-like pokemon, came echoing down the cave's walls. chills went up Minccino's spine as she rushed to the human to hide behind his leg.

SandFire

Ace noticed the Minccino hide behind his leg and heard the screeches. Figuring that either an enraged pokemon, a bully pokemon, or a trainer was up ahead he got his stylish at the ready for whatever was ahead.

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Mar 07, 15:03:42
"Ah, like most trainers' dream. Well, if you want to go to Haminilian Town, just follow the path. It's not far away." I said.

"Me, I'll go to somewhere else. I have a feeling that we will meet again, sooner or later. Oh, and I think that girl over there is looking for something I don't know what under these bushes. Maybe you could go help her." Finally noticing them, the masked man point his hand toward Marble. Scarlet and her pokemons are still around somewhere and Peace can may spot a bigger and slower Growlithe.

"Well then, it was nice to meet you! Good bye and have a nice trip, trainer!" He took another path on the way while wearing on his head a top hat and, after some seconds, he is now out of sight.

Um. Sure. Well thanks. See you again, too Zed.

He looks to the man as he continues his own path. Looking back seeing the trainers that Zed had pointed to. He decides to follow up, feeling a bit shy to help out trainers. As he approaches the trainers he asks.

Excuse me, but you two need some help?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

ScarletInk

2016 Mar 08, 01:15:08 #158 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 08, 02:16:02 by ScarletInk
Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Mar 07, 20:41:47
Um. Sure. Well thanks. See you again, too Zed.

He looks to the man as he continues his own path. Looking back seeing the trainers that Zed had pointed to. He decides to follow up, feeling a bit shy to help out trainers. As he approaches the trainers he asks.

Excuse me, but you two need some help?

Oh, hi.  ^-^ *waving at the new trainer gets Scarlet distracted enough to give her Gible an opening to escape again, running in the caves* Razorfang!

Not again! Why don't we put a leash on him?!

Man, that baby is an handful... :facehoof:

Misty Fly

*Marble went the same direction magnemite did*
Magic...

Go Up