Pokemon RP! (Sign-Up (III))

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Feb 21, 07:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SandFire

Ace follows the Pokemon into the cave after being moved to the side by another trainer who walked in first. Ace figured this Pokemon would find something interesting in the cave. Even if it did threaten him with Repel.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Misty Fly

*Magnemite flies after Mincinno*
Magic...

Nala Valor

after a few minutes, the group came to an intercetion. the pokemon stopped to see which way to go, but the echo was blurring which way the sounds of outside came from. she became more and more worried looking back at the group, then back at the 2 ways again.

SandFire

Seeing the little pokemon stop at the cross ways looking left and right Ace decides to pull out his stylish for three reasons. One in case of trouble, pokemon don't like random visitors to there place sometimes, two for the map and communications it carried and a third reason he smiled at. As he looked at the map he notice that they where fairly close to Haminilian Town now. Maybe this path could be used as a short cut for trainers and people in a hurry later. But as his job is to make sure its safe. He starts walking towards the right of the path to  the town first planning on returning later to map out the rest of the cave.

Misty Fly

Marble : looks like i.ll either have to catch it or i.ll loose magnemite
Magic...

Nala Valor

she stared a bit at the stylus, never having seen anything like that before. she chased Ace and tried to take it from him without him noticing, but being so small, all she could do was just hop, barely touching it.

SandFire

Seeing the small pokemon interested as he was still looking at the map on the stylish he sent out the capture disk to spin around the pokemon stopping right before it completed and set it to just hover there as he watched for the small pokemons reaction to it.

Nala Valor

she backed away as the top device came around her. thinking it could hurt her, she fling the empty Repel to stop the top in its track.

SandFire

Ace forgot how fragile the disk was. As the flung repel had managed to damage the stylish. He just chuckled at the expeiernce and brought the disk back towards the stylish.

Nala Valor

as the disk went back to Ace, she stood there, mortified, not really knowing where it went.

Misty Fly

Magic...

SandFire

((OK misty heres a recap from how i see things. Me and Nala are in the cave looking around, i think your magneite is following the two of us and right now Nala is looking at the capture disk and not understanding how it works. ))

"Is something wrong little Mincinno you look scared." Ace said not understanding why the pokemon suddenly looked mortified.

Misty Fly

Magic...

Nala Valor

she shook her head back into senses and looked at Ace. "Mincc?" she walked around him slowly, trying to find where the threat went.

SandFire

Ace not sure what was going on just watched the little pokemon circle him as he looked around him noticing Marbles magnetite, but was wondering where Marble herself was. He also noticed that there was a lack of pokemon for a cave system that by all rights should have pokemon.

Misty Fly

Marble : great i lost him...darn it...
*Magnemite continues buzzing around Ace*
Magic...

Nala Valor

(repels op, what can i say  :])

after 'intensive' search of not finding where the disk was hidden, she sat down, a bit grumpy and dissapointed.

SandFire

((I forgot about the repel. That explains a lot so yea the disk isn't coming out until danger and somehow you repelled a trainer with it.))

Ace looked at the Mincinno that was threatened spraying him with a bottle of repel, who got suddenly scared for some reason and now looked disappointed. Ace is a very confused ranger right now

Nala Valor

she grumbled to herself as she finaly got up and started walked deaper in the cave as the repel's effect was almost over.

SandFire

Ace not sure what else to do began following the pokemon and keeping an eye out for any trouble.

Go Up