Pokemon RP! (Sign-Up (III))

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Feb 21, 07:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SandFire

Ace ninety nine percent sure he was going to be sprayed started to slowly back up hoping for that one percent. As walked back he hoped to calm the pokemon  and started to say things to calm the pokemon down.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Nala Valor

she slowly walked closer, keeping her hold on her weapon. she knew that ace could still be dangerous to her and didnt take any chances

SandFire

Ace still backing up as the pokemon got closer to him tripped and caused a small landslide as he found a hidden cave the hard way.

Nala Valor

she peeked at the small hole he made and without much toughts, she sprayed herself with the repel with no reactions to the product's smell. she slowly walked toward the hole, hoping the smell would push away the human.

LunarDusk

Lunar glanced over to his Hydreigon to see his response to the new cave. Only a brief moment of silence happend before they both nodded in agreement to follow.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

SandFire

Ace starts to stand up from the fall and sighs. He knows he is going to have to write up a report about this cave and have to mark it as safe for trainers or not. He might as well start now as he looked at the pokemon with the repel to see what it would do before deciding what to do.

LunarDusk

*dives head first into the hole*

Vortex: *grabs Ace and gently moves him out the way before following*
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Mar 06, 16:13:04
The masked man begins to walk along with Peacekeeper and opens his mouth.

"Well, sorry if you think I'm weird. But out of curiosity, I wanted to know where are you going to travel on your way. And sorry, I can't give you my real name, but you can just call me Z(Zed)." He said.

"May I also ask your name, trainer?"

Sure I call you Zed. Oh, and my name is Peacekeeper, or Peace for short. Right now I am going to the next town called Haminilian Town.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Super sayian pony

// That moment when you don't know what to do lol

*Pikachu found some berries, leaving some there for the Glaceon behind him, and also found Haminilian Town*

// :3

SCIENCE!!

Purple

((Lol, ikr? xD))

Winter glanced at the berries Pikachu had left him, slightly surprised by the kind gesture.  Deciding not to think about it too much, Winter sat down and ate the berries without another word.

((waiting for a trainer to try to catch me lol))

Super sayian pony

//Thats why I went into the city. Waitin for Peace. ;3

SCIENCE!!

Purple

((ah Lol))

When Winter had finished eating the berries, he decided to continue following the Pikachu, thinking the city looked interesting.

Super sayian pony

*Pikachu was sitting near the entrance waiting for Winter*
About time you got here.
*Pikachu said to Winter as he entered the city*

SCIENCE!!

Purple

Winter raised an eyebrow.  "What, you calling me slow?" he said, trying to make a joke.  His expression and tone of voice made it sound like he was being serious though.  He wasn't very good at jokes.

Super sayian pony

You need some emotion.
*Pikachu chuckled*

SCIENCE!!

Purple

"I have emotion."  Winter's expression was completely blank as he said that.  He felt like he was throwing a fit, but it really didn't come off as... anything. 

Julien999

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Mar 06, 21:33:14
Sure I call you Zed. Oh, and my name is Peacekeeper, or Peace for short. Right now I am going to the next town called Haminilian Town.

"Hmm I see.. Haminilian Town."

Voices is heard, there's some people coming into the view. A strange young man wearing a dark cloth with a mask, walking along with a trainer in the name of Peacekeeper. He don't seem to have noticed the other trainers and pokemons next to the tree. Maybe Peace noticed them.
"... I want to know what is your dream and what you want to do with your pokemon friends.." Say the stranger to Peacekeeper.

Peace Keeper

My dream? My dream is to win the Pokemon League and become champion. And if I can, maybe a Pokemon Master. Me and my pokemon agree together to train and battle to become the best.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Marble : hmm should i try capturing it?
Magnemite : *makes beeping noises*
Marble : huh well...
Magic...

Nala Valor

the minccino walked down in the cave, ears perked up, trying to pick up the sound of a water flow or high winds to signal an exit. at the first sound she found, she followed it with no secound toughts.

Go Up