Is this all?

Started by Vick McBread, 2015 Mar 06, 04:20:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

waaaaaaah

Quote from: Chibalt on 2015 Mar 09, 16:26:17
.....what is a galactic pony? o.O

You know, like a regular pony, but from SPACE!!!
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Vick McBread

I haven't done an Amnesia: The Dark Desent RP. But I know many ways to keep it in line.

Lovecraftian? I think it can be done and done well. As long as it clings to the rules.

Galactic Ponies? Magus did a cosmetology RP and it worked (I always wanted to be in his RPs but I never could be :c)
If your looking for a Sci-fy RP.... that will only work in the RPers in the RP KEEP the feeling of Sci-fy. Trust me on that.

Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

GlassMirror

Quote from: Chibalt on 2015 Mar 09, 16:26:17
.....what is a galactic pony? o.O

A pony in a space station lol

Night Pony

Quote from: Vick McBread on 2015 Mar 09, 16:29:59
Galactic Ponies? Magus did a cosmetology RP and it worked (I always wanted to be in his RPs but I never could be :c)
If your looking for a Sci-fy RP.... that will only work in the RPers in the RP KEEP the feeling of Sci-fy. Trust me on that.

Pony Cosmology? That thing died because lack of RPers. The fun thing is that that ting is still in both top 10 topic lists if you look at the stats.
But it didn't had anything to do with space station/ships if you exclude that one time a Tech god made them.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

GlassMirror

Quote from: Night Pony on 2015 Mar 09, 16:34:28
Pony Cosmology? That thing died because lack of RPers. The fun thing is that that ting is still in both top 10 topic lists if you look at the stats.
But it didn't had anything to do with space station/ships if you exclude that one time a Tech god made them.

well, it was just a suggestion ;)

Vick McBread

2015 Mar 09, 17:23:16 #25 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 09, 17:28:23 by Vick McBread
Listen. I know about cosmetology. I had no idea it died because nobody joinined. And I just wanna make 5 more RPs that were suggested here.

Space RP
Adventure (Tundra/Desert) RP
Sniper RP
Amnesia:TDD RP
Lovecraftian RP

ONE AT A TIME VICK! YOU HAVE A LIFE!

Edit: Yes they will follow da rules.

Teal Turken

Quote from: Vick McBread on 2015 Mar 09, 16:11:31
Thank you all for you input. I enjoy it. And agree at many levels. I know the rules aren't to hinder ability.

I still RP with magus n' such. He's awesome. Teal is awesome. Nova disappeared. And others? I don't know. Also.

I remember a time when I thought Teal and Nova were being cold jerks, but really they were just being serious bussiness XD

Ya would? :D Imma redo my Tundra RP then :D (it failed because of too many RPers and a dragged out beginning. We didn't even hit the ice.)

I know where Nova is and I still have him on Skype. I can't say where he went publicly (PM me if you'd like to know) due to it featuring more adult content but he basically went to an all RP site where better RPers are. I tried it out but due to lack of ponies (seriously, don't like to play humans) I couldn't get into it.
Magus actually made his own website...but it's under the radar of the entire internet so you can guess how fast things get boring there.
Rad Thunder is basically all gamer now to my knowledge, though I have him on Steam and Skype.
Galvin Roe moved on to stuff in his life to my knowledge, though I also have him on Skype.
Sponk/Rumor is basically gone, I haven't seen him around (unless he's just changed his name).

I'd like to get back into the public RP scene, but I have the problem of either not seeing interesting RPs or just playing characters that are seen as essentially useless (IE; Sanny) in just about everything.

I think I had an idea to host an RP some time ago, but I never did finish thinking it up. I was busy with GED studies at the time.

Vick McBread

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2015 Mar 14, 03:11:30
I know where Nova is and I still have him on Skype. I can't say where he went publicly (PM me if you'd like to know) due to it featuring more adult content but he basically went to an all RP site where better RPers are. I tried it out but due to lack of ponies (seriously, don't like to play humans) I couldn't get into it.
Magus actually made his own website...but it's under the radar of the entire internet so you can guess how fast things get boring there.
Rad Thunder is basically all gamer now to my knowledge, though I have him on Steam and Skype.
Galvin Roe moved on to stuff in his life to my knowledge, though I also have him on Skype.
Sponk/Rumor is basically gone, I haven't seen him around (unless he's just changed his name).

I'd like to get back into the public RP scene, but I have the problem of either not seeing interesting RPs or just playing characters that are seen as essentially useless (IE; Sanny) in just about everything.

I think I had an idea to host an RP some time ago, but I never did finish thinking it up. I was busy with GED studies at the time.

Gosh almighty. So what? Is it up to me to make a bunch of RPs and share responsibility with some ponies? I already have like 5+ big ideas and I can almost guarantee 3 of them will be successful.

(At this point I am rambling.) There are no SIGN UP RPs. I remember when I was AFRAID to sign up because I thought it took dedication. I basically had a list of like 50 different things I hated about this place. At the time I was young and dumb and didn't know how to deal with the large number of small problems I was having. I had problems with RPing. I won't list them but now my brain is MUCH more mature and I can solve ALL of these problems with simple solutions.

But Now It seems Rad, Magus, Nova, Sponk, and MORE are gone. I don't blame them and I understand why they are gone. Now it's only me, Teal, and others who I have just met.  I just want more GOOD RPers, RPs, etc.

(Also, We need to get misty into the Island RP.)

LostSanity

I can be a good RPer when it's something I enjoy and like.

But since I'm talking about myself, that's just my opinion and an obvious bias.

:P
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Somebeing

2015 Mar 14, 18:52:45 #29 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 14, 19:10:13 by Somebeing
To raise the mantle when there is none.

To live up to the heroes, those who are gone.

Time...I guess my time...

...has returned.

Righty ho! All four years of my life have been devoted to these sections of the forums. I'm in, even if I have to GM one myself.

Quote from: Night Pony on 2015 Mar 09, 16:34:28

*cough* Good Times *cough*

Times as an eleven year old tech god were marvellous. I regret everything  D:

Quote from: Vick McBread on 2015 Mar 09, 17:23:16
Listen. I know about cosmetology. I had no idea it died because nobody joinined. And I just wanna make 5 more RPs that were suggested here.

Space RP

Permission to take on the Space RP old friend? I have a plot which I am currently developing to take on.

Ryo_D_Disk

tell you what while this thread still exists im going to throw in a rather intresting question and that is

how would you all feel about a moderator run RP as I stated before I have been an RPer and a GM and if I was to run a game or even join one eventualy would it be to weird considering current position

Teal Turken

I don't really think it matters who hosts an RP, rather if the RP is interesting.

annosrules

Plus it would keep the RP well regulated.  :P

Coffee Rush

I'd like to see some kind of spaceRP, perhaps in a space station, on a colonized moon, etc etc.
My OC can be found here!

Somebeing

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2015 Mar 14, 19:37:16
tell you what while this thread still exists im going to throw in a rather intresting question and that is

how would you all feel about a moderator run RP as I stated before I have been an RPer and a GM and if I was to run a game or even join one eventualy would it be to weird considering current position

I remember back at EO days we did that before.

It didn't finish, but we got pretty far.

Chibalt

Quote from: annosrules on 2015 Mar 14, 19:51:24
Plus it would keep the RP well regulated.  :P

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2015 Mar 14, 19:41:45
I don't really think it matters who hosts an RP, rather if the RP is interesting.

I agree with both of you, it doesn't seem like a bad idea, plus it'd be great to get some more people hosting an RP that goes beyond "You're in location ____, do stuff."
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Somebeing

Quote from: Somebeing on 2015 Mar 14, 18:52:45
Permission to take on the Space RP old friend? I have a plot which I am currently developing to take on.

Can't hold it back. Already working on the plot.

annosrules

2015 Mar 14, 21:20:54 #37 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 14, 22:04:49 by annosrules
Sad that space RP isn't up and running.

Chibalt

My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

annosrules

Made a spelling error...

Go Up