1 (12.5%)
keep on trucking thought
2 (25%)
start a new one from scratch
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Go Down

annosrules

Extremely confused, Match states,"You still haven't shown me where our room is, which was the whole point of you leaving your post early to begin with."

Dark Hooves

2014 Oct 21, 00:01:34 #81 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 21, 11:03:07 by Dark Hooves
Oh right, follow me. He walks through the halls leading Match to their room.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

annosrules

Match follows Rio, though his suspicions are slowly being reinforced.

ElectricAura

*Aura watches as the two ponies pass her in the hall*
Electric Aura <3
OC Info last updated: 1/13/18

Maplewood

Maple walked towards the comunications tower ready to send a message to his sister

ElectricAura

*With her friend on patrol, Aura looked away from the two ponies and began walking to the Pegasus obstacle course*
Electric Aura <3

Dark Hooves

This is our room, I'll return later after I check out the base. He says after pointing towards the door. He walks off.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

annosrules

Looking at the door, Match notices it is inscribe with a long maned pony that's wearing a bow,"Uhm... that's the little fillies room."

Coffee Rush

Panacea remained still for a few seconds after the guard had left, then slumped back into her chair, scooting forth to her desk. The mare played around with the papers before returning to her work.
My OC can be found here!

ElectricAura

*Annoyed her friend couldn't join her, Aura begins the obstacle course, adding in a few of her own tricks for fun.*
Electric Aura <3

Dark Hooves

This door here. He points at a door numbered 001.

ElectricAura

*Aura finishes the course and lands.* "Where is everypony today? I wish Wings wasn't on patrol." *After folding her wings she trots to a bench and sits.*
Electric Aura <3

Maplewood

After sending his message to his sister maple walked by the obstacle. Course noticing a mare sitting alone he decided to ask what's wrong

ElectricAura

*A bit tired from the obstacle course, Aura lays down on the bench and stares up at the ceiling, failing to notice the approaching pony.*
Electric Aura <3

Maplewood

"Hey there what you think of the new addition to the obstacle course?" Maple asked

ElectricAura

*A little surprised to hear somepony, Aura, still lying on the bench, looked to where the voice came from. She bent her head back, and looked at the approaching Stallion upside down.* "Hm? Oh, I like it, I love it when new stuff gets added on, keeps me sharp." *Rolling over on the bench, she rolled off, and on to her hooves. Immediately, she opened her wings to their full span.* "These things need to stay ready for anything, and to fly fast. Oh, right, the obstacle course, the new catapult is pretty interesting I think. It's fun, but I don't see the point of it."
Electric Aura <3

Maplewood

"Yeah I often wondered about that" maple chuckled

Dark Hooves

The underling reaches the mess hall and enters it. He quietly walks to the far side and unlocks the door on that side. He comes back out and wonders around finding the obstacle course. That's nice, I wonder what it is for.

Maplewood

"Well have a good day" maple finished with a smile

ElectricAura

2014 Oct 22, 15:27:16 #99 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 22, 15:50:00 by ElectricAura
"Yeah, you too! What's your name, I haven't seen you around before." *Aura folded her wings back in and cocked her head at the stallion. Aura notices the high rank pinned to the stallions shoulder as she scans him.* 'Lieutenant? I haven't heard of this Lieutenant , probably a different squadron.' Aura thought.
Electric Aura <3

Go Up