1 (12.5%)
keep on trucking thought
2 (25%)
start a new one from scratch
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Go Down

Dark Hooves

Felucia and the underlings gather their supplies so they have everything they need to launch a raid on the base.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Maplewood

"So where you from?" Maple asked as he went over the papers

Coffee Rush

2014 Oct 11, 22:44:52 #22 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 11, 22:48:50 by Coffee Rush
   Panacea sat in her own living quarters, separate from those of the guards, yet alike with her civilian coworkers who had decided working as full time doctors on the base was a good idea. What she was thinking when she signed up for the position she did not know, nor did it matter to her now. Now all that mattered was work, and so the green haired mare abruptly rose in the well ventilated yet dimly lit room, donned her white lab jacket and her issued white side cap with a large, red cross embroidered on the front of it, then strutted to the door and pounded it open to step out into the blue. A fierce determination which seldom crossed her laced her every movement. She was going to get to work, and she was going to get through a day's worth of work, no matter the odds.
My OC can be found here!

Dark Hooves

One of the underlings silently scouts the base, he sees a pony in a white lab coat which he ducks quickly to avoid being seen.

A slight russle of the bush can be heard. The underling slowly and quietly sneaks away.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Coffee Rush

Not entirely oblivious, the mare's head sharply turned to face the disruption, but her eyes spotted nothing of interest. Had to be the wind, the now oblivious pony thought. The same determination that had been with her was rejuvenated as she again snapped her head forwards and strutted onwards. In truth she was weary, fatigued from the constant late nights and early mornings with little time between to rest.
My OC can be found here!

Dark Hooves

The underling makes his way around the base scouting it quietly. He marks a tree nearby the base with his claws, marking the location to launch the raid from. He proceeds to return to the forest back to the natural fortress where the tribe of dragon ponies live.

annosrules

The unicorn replies, "I'm from Cantermore."

gohen1

Kidd: *patroling the halls*" Sigh* I have no idea how i got accepted in the royal guard, i thought only ponies could join, but apparently dragons can as well.....they said it had something to do with a unicorn and her pet dragon or something. Oh well whatever keeps me off the streets is better than nothing...
Time for an adventure!

Maplewood

"Ah a good city ,well everything looks sound letts get you settled" maple finished getting up holding his hoof out "Lt Maple" he smiled

Dark Hooves

Felucia waits for nightfall so they have the element of surprise.

I want you all to keep your wits about you, we aren't doing this to harm them. We are doing this for survival, we need more food to feed our growing numbers. They can always acquire more food.

Yes ma'am, we will fight only if necessary.

Remember what I taught you and you'll be just fine.

Yes ma'am, we hit their pressure points to temporarily disable them.

Excellent, can't wait to get my claws on their delicious food. She licks her lips.

annosrules

The unicorn reaches out with his hoof to accept the greeting and replies, "Match". Then remembering his position added on the formality, "Sir."

Coffee Rush

By whatever time it was at the time, Panacea would've been working, doing what must be done and little more. She would, simply, be hanging around the medical area of the facility, to put it simply.
My OC can be found here!

Maplewood

"Great to have you now follow me to your quarters" maple finished leading the way

Datjackleisapp

2014 Oct 14, 04:32:51 #33 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 14, 04:37:14 by Datjackleisapp
Orange Waves walks into a shady southside Canterlot bar. With a air of suspicion, dressed in her puss in boots style attire, after tending her Poison Jokeshrooms. She may have ate a few to many just to test them out. She sits; and orders 2 hard ales. Almost loosing her bits thinking they were two spiders of vivid colors.She proceeds cautiously, trying to find her self into the gaurds inner circle. She starts to ask around on how to join the royal gaurd.   :3   ovO
Chewy face. -Some will just never understand the amount of poni it takes, for me to stay sane. Please not phony ponies. IF YOU REALLY LIKE PONIES THEN WE CAN BE FRIENDS. But I mean like obsessive pony lovers only.

annosrules

Match follows Lt. Maple, his eyes dart around the base as he familiarizes himself with his new home.

Maplewood

"So over there is the canteen and that building next to it is the mess hall" maple pointed out as the DoD a tour of the base .

annosrules

A large growl emanates from Match's stomach. Match, obviously embarrassed, says, "Sorry, I guess I skipped breakfast in my excitement."

Dark Hooves

One of the underlings dressed in royal guard armor casually walks towards the entrance.

Maplewood

"Thats fine we can grab some food later after your settled" maple replied as they reached the barracks

Dark Hooves

The disguised underling reaches the main gate and knocks on it.

Go Up