How do I chat?

Started by Siempre Radiante, 2014 Aug 11, 02:06:06

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Siempre Radiante

I go to the chat page, but all I see are the rules. How do I get to the actual chat?
And remember, respect is everything!

Spark Lights

I believe that the chat box is broken for the moment please maintain your patience and I will tell a moderator or any other member/employee that works in this site

A bit busy at times

Coffee Rush

The chat box was disabled for the open server weekend, and should be online... soon?
My OC can be found here!

Siempre Radiante

And remember, respect is everything!

Spark Lights

Quote from: Coffee Rush on 2014 Aug 11, 02:15:57
The chat box was disabled for the open server weekend, and should be online... soon?

I'm sorry but the chatbox is still offline for my end if anyone that reads this sees the chatbox is online please reply to this topic to show that it's online or back up and also the servers are offline for theLegends Of Equestriagame as well

A bit busy at times

Coffee Rush

Last time the chat box wasn't up for a few days. It's not even up for me yet!  ^-^
My OC can be found here!

Spark Lights

Quote from: Coffee Rush on 2014 Aug 11, 02:24:10
Last time the chat box wasn't up for a few days. It's not even up for me yet!  ^-^
Lets take this to personnel messaging cause we can't chat here or would you like to end here?

A bit busy at times

Coffee Rush

I must sleep!
I wouldn't worry about the status of the chat box, personally. It'll be up eventually.
My OC can be found here!

Chishio Kunrin

The chatbox won't be up for a couple of days. There is no need to worry. It isn't broken.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Go Up