What's the first thing you'll do in LoE?

Started by ShadowHeart, 2012 Apr 15, 09:04:56

previous topic - next topic

You just got the LoE game, you...

Explore! I want bits and treasure!
65 (41.7%)
Find a pet!
7 (4.5%)
Find my friends and chat!
18 (11.5%)
Find or make a roleplay group
12 (7.7%)
Be like a CMC and go find your cutie mark!
39 (25%)
Play minie games!
4 (2.6%)
Bake some muffins!
4 (2.6%)
Fight other ponies in PVP!
7 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 155

Go Down

Zoë

-More Fashion Please-

Explolguy

I think a good chunk of my time will be devoted to finding my cutie mark. After that, I will do a lot of questing, explore a bit on the side, that sort of stuff.

Night Pony

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Apr 15, 19:24:03
how would u do that lol
btw, do u guys know if they will post things on the everfree forest...u know when they finished it...did they even record the 24 hr event? if so do u know where i can find some footage of the forest...i missed seeing the results  :s

The 24 were recorded and they showed some of the results in the end of the livestream.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

ShadowHeart

i know but i missed the results so where can i watch them?

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

snarfgsnor

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Apr 16, 07:59:37
i know but i missed the results so where can i watch them?

their youtube channel most likley.

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Tiger

"Explore! Find bits and treasure! After all, adventure is my specialty!"

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Echo

First thing I would do is teleport. I would so spam the teleport skill when I will have it.  X3

McSleuthburger

I will go exploring and talk with everyone in game
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

lol

I need my cutiemark before I do anything! But first I'll have to do something.

ChilledEagle

The first thing I'll do is explore, but not for bits and treasure. I just want to get to know my way around.

snarfgsnor

first thin i will do is to check out the combat system to then lvl asap to max lvl ^^

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Chishio Kunrin

Once I earn a cutiemark to turn from filly to mare, I'm probably gonna try to earn other cutiemarks until I find ones that I really want to use. I might try to find three to use, and hopefully those three will look good together. And then? I'll exploooore!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lary

Find the highest point in Equestria, settle down on it, and stare into the distance. Doing nothing.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

dashpony94

ExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExploreExplore

lol
"One does not simply choose a favourite pony"

Crystal Chaos

Hmmm. I guess I'll try and find Tiger and stalk her until I get bored.  lol Then I will find out how to get a square cut ruby cutie mark, after which I shall adopt a black wolf. Rest to be announced.

Mr.Darkling

Keep running till I find the end of the world.
"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

Secret

I will probably start by exploring I guess. ^-^

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Mr.Darkling on 2012 Apr 20, 13:08:10
Keep running till I find the end of the world.

Why did I imagine you sitting in an Appleoosa tavern, drinking cider or a root beer float, like
you: I'm looking for something..
cider server: An' what would that be?
you: *Takes a long sip of cider* ... The end of the world..

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Zygrograxgra

...seriously, add a tomfoolery option...

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Go Up