Atala, the lost city

Started by Grizzly, 2014 Jun 09, 02:32:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Omega_Khaos

2014 Jun 12, 16:28:38 #320 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 12, 16:33:39 by Omega_Khaos
cosmic says, "By current population and food storage. How long before current food supply runs out?"

he looks to Blue and says, "You and me had a hard time dealing with grumpy. I had a surge happen in the middle of it allowing me access to an ability I didn't know I had. Now I have runes covering me that I can't translate. Tundra has stuck himself in the library. You have been unconscious for multiple days. do I really need to continue. BTW what I saw I will not say to anypony. It is your space and I will not get involved. But you have my respect. what you did facing grumpy like that was pretty bucking cool."

Grizzly

Blue blushed, giggled and rubbed her head.

"At current food usage, the storage will run out in an estimated 7 days." the AI said.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Coffee Rush

Panacea had just woken up due to her fairly unorthodox sleep schedule, and she stepped out of her room to immediately head for the medical area.
My OC can be found here!

Maplewood

Rest had not been easy for maple i scared over the fact that he had sleept though the whole  was stillincident with out batting an eye not to mention the water seeping into his room when he woke up "alright let me go see if im now able to go into the armoury"

Omega_Khaos

cosmic nods and says, "What is the current condition of the Quantum Leap Drive? Also scan nearby areas within the limit of your main scanner's range for habitable land masses." Cosmic looks to blue before saying, "Also while I was connected, I got a full technical readout of the city. It made finding things a lot easier for others till the system was fully functional again. If you would like I could create you one of the hoof mounted systems like mine but no getting it stuck to you will be necessary. The modified ones I can make are less complex and only serve as a map and information system. and for those who haven't studied enough of the language a translator when needed and commanded to by its user."

Maplewood

"So AI could you please point me towards the armoury" i look around with a nervous look hoping he was not about to be teleported into a closed room

Naura

Naura had passed out from the shaking and missed when the water came, now she just layed on the ground before M.I.A with a weird face.
((Missed so much I couldn't come up with a better solution X3))
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Maplewood

"Ok a better question" i start to think  "ok where is cosmic then" i walk down the twisted hallways looking around every corner as go "now where did everypony say cosmic was agian" i try to rake my brain for the answer

Omega_Khaos

Cosmic calls on the communicator, "Everypony blue is awake now. If you need me, I am in the medical area. For those who need maps please come to me for a hoof mounted map and information system. I built a few while tending to blue."

Grizzly

Quote from: Maplewood on 2014 Jun 12, 20:25:07
Rest had not been easy for maple i scared over the fact that he had sleept though the whole  was stillincident with out batting an eye not to mention the water seeping into his room when he woke up "alright let me go see if im now able to go into the armoury"

After walking around the city for a while and checking the map every now and then you stubble upon one of the many armories in the city. You walk in and see shelves with silver elliptical shapes, about the mass of a pony.

Quote from: Omega_Khaos on 2014 Jun 12, 22:58:02
cosmic nods and says, "What is the current condition of the Quantum Leap Drive? Also scan nearby areas within the limit of your main scanner's range for habitable land masses." Cosmic looks to blue before saying, "Also while I was connected, I got a full technical readout of the city. It made finding things a lot easier for others till the system was fully functional again. If you would like I could create you one of the hoof mounted systems like mine but no getting it stuck to you will be necessary. The modified ones I can make are less complex and only serve as a map and information system. and for those who haven't studied enough of the language a translator when needed and commanded to by its user."

"Quantum drive stable within acceptable parameters. Commencing scan..."

"I'm not sure if i need that, i mean i still have this..." Blue waved with her left hoof a bit. "But you can create more of them, for the others." She said and smile. "Do you know what happened to the previous inhabitants?"

Maplewood

I radio in "copy that im on my way be there shortly" i start to walk with a faster pace with the excitment of a new gaget

Omega_Khaos

Cosmic says, "Grumpy holds all the memory data. Unless we can find out what happened to any degree or I can get into Grumpy's system and fix the problems, with tundra's help of course, we won't know. The journal said something about a glitch or sabotage of the system. I think it had something to do with grumpy."

Grizzly

"I saw what happened, when we were connected." Blue sighed and looked to the window, observing the sky and clouds outside. "The clearance system was at fault. Someone hacked the system and the city started to..." she whispered.

Maplewood

Maple forgot all about the cosmic soon as he saw the armoury "holy hay these are massive, i cant belive this" i touch one and feel the smooth surface "wow thats smooth, i better call this in" i find my comradio and start to radio cosmic "umm cosmic i think  i fond somthing here"

Omega_Khaos

cosmic says, "So by getting rid of the clearance system, you solved the problem. Luckily for us, we can find out what is wrong with the clearance system. I have a copy back up of it on my monitoring device for a program diagnostic. I have yet to look through it because of what had happened before. I also need another language upgrade in order to finalize the translator program, so we can even read the files. You deleted the originals and I have a copy back up we can sift through. When ever tundra can pull his mussel from the library books we can start going over the files and fix the bugs. the clearance system was a good idea, but with the code messed up I didn't want to try and use it again."

Cosmic says on the com, "Armory delta right? The pony sized weapon systems? I have been tending to blue so haven't had a chance to look at them. Can you try and bring one to me?"

Maplewood

I reply "sure can" i start to pick one up to be surprised that i weighed like a feather ,of course it still was pretty big and so after awhile of dodgeing though doorways and what not i finally see the medical bay "oh thank god" i huff out

Grizzly

2014 Jun 13, 01:49:30 #336 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 13, 01:51:04 by Grizzly
The shape you picked up lighted up with lines and started to levitate in front of you when you reached the medical area, following wherever you go.

Edit: funnier version~

Maplewood

"Hmm thats intersting" i walk around it after one pass i smile "well then would you look at that it levitats and from the size and texture im guessing its a mobile cannon or rapid fire weapon which also looks like it was used to patrol some areas

Omega_Khaos

Cosmic was awe struck when he saw the device of a weapon's sytem then he remembered what blue had summoned during her connection time. He looks to the avatar and says, "Avatar, what is the designated purpose of Armory Delta?"

Maplewood

I started to dp some scans on it "hmm thats a very powerful power core for a gun,if it melts down it could blow half the city sky  high" i finish looking at cosmic

Go Up