█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████

MrEmu

I loved it! Of course sense I'm a brony Uni-kitty was my favorite...lol She's SO CUTE!!!

I loved the random humor to it...and all the little jokes that old lego fans would get...
all in all, I want to see a sequel! that'd be awesome...

Liska

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Feb 12, 22:53:24all in all, I want to see a sequel! that'd be awesome...

The ending was super funny, it would be an interesting way to have a sequel if they went from what happened at the end of the movie.
Usually sequels aren't as good as the original. (Kind of like how Ron Burgundy 2 wasn't that great, but the original was fantastic.)

I've always been wanting an Incredibles 2, but the creator (or someone who worked on the Incredibles, I can't remember) mentioned how they wouldn't do a sequel unless there was a really good story/reason for it. And I'd agree with that.

Soooooooo a sequel would totally be cool (moar Uni-Kitty!) if they create a good story for it. :D

John Pone

I haven't, but reading all the hype about it really makes me want to.

Also that pixel art rivals mine.

Liska

Aw thanks. I spent so much time on it for no reason. o_o Here's a non-colored one.

█████████▒█████████████████████
█████████▒▒████████████████████
██░░█████▒▒██████░░████████████
██░░░░███░░░███░░░░████████████
██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████████████
██▒██▀█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀██▒████████████
██▒███▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▄███▒████████████
██▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄█▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░█████
█████████▒▒▒███████░░░░▒▒░░████
████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░░█████
████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░░██░██
████▒▒▒▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒░░░██
████▒▒▒▒▒███████▒▒▒▒▒█░░▒▒▒░░██
████░░░░░███████░░░░░███░░░████
████▒▒▒▒▒███████▒▒▒▒▒██████████

And your pixel art is adoorable!

MrEmu

Quote from: AnyaSmash on 2014 Feb 12, 23:31:23
I've always been wanting an Incredibles 2, but the creator (or someone who worked on the Incredibles, I can't remember) mentioned how they wouldn't do a sequel unless there was a really good story/reason for it. And I'd agree with that.

Actually the guy said he's going to make a squeal to the incredibles! he just wants to finishmaking some other movie first. idk I could be wrong so who knows! :I

Sea Foam

2014 Feb 15, 23:57:30 #6 Last Edit: 2014 Feb 16, 00:01:25 by Sea Foam
Amateur review incoming:

The majority of the film was alright at best. It's a standard adventure story that we've heard a million times, the comedy was mostly sub-par and the characters were mostly bland and fairly uninteresting. It was entertaining to see Batman portrayed as a stereotypical 2edgy teen, but that's about it.
The visuals were a ton of fun, the set designs were all immensely creative and were definitely the strong point of the film up until the final act.

The final act is what took the movie from being 'O.K' to being fantastic. It's hard to say much without spoiling the reveal, so I'll just say that they took an extremely mature route with how they handled this climax. It would have been so easy for them to rehash the same tired tropes you see in any kid's adventure movie. But the message they get across is powerful and there more for adults than for kids.

This film is easy to recommend for kids because they'll get a kick out of the silly comedy as well as the visuals and they get a heartwarming ending to top it off.
     It's not often that I can recommend a kids film to an older audience that wasn't made by Pixar or Dreamworks, but that's because most kids films are uninspired and pander to whatever will make money. The Lego movie is worth it for adults for the final act alone because, no matter how old you are, you're bound to take something from it.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Weatherboy1

How? So many things could've gone wrong but they didn't.... HOW?

zendayafan111

█████████▒█████████████████████
█████████▒▒████████████████████
██░░█████▒▒██████░░████████████
██░░░░███░░░███░░░░████████████
██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████████████
██▒██▀█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀██▒████████████
██▒███▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▄███▒████████████
██▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄█▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░█████
█████████▒▒▒███████░░░░▒▒░░████
████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░░█████
████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░░██░██
████▒▒▒▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒░░░██
████▒▒▒▒▒███████▒▒▒▒▒█░░▒▒▒░░██
████░░░░░███████░░░░░███░░░████
████▒▒▒▒▒███████▒▒▒▒▒██████████
the magic of copying and pasteing
Stay Happy!

GoldenTerrabyte

Oh, and by the way, SPACESHIP! SPACESHIP!!!
I'm back

Act One

Uni-kitty - Lego's answer to Pinky Pie and... 
Spoiler: show
ovO

Although at the end of the movie, I was calling her "Kitty-Corn" - and I'm sticking to it, cuz it sounds awesome to me. Why....?

'CUZ EVERYTHING IS AWESOME! *Tehe*
Even the random images that the lead character had was hilarious - must of been done by someone crazy or worse. But still good laughs.
Experiencing new and unique things - Ready to "Act Out"whenever necessary.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11460.0 My OCs so far - Act One, Pressure Point, Warpcore.

GoldenTerrabyte

I want a double decker couch! I don't think it's a stupid idea! I think it's cool!
I'm back

MrEmu

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Apr 23, 11:07:52
I want a double decker couch! I don't think it's a stupid idea! I think it's cool!
Actually...I had that idea about 6 years ago... :s so for me that was REALLY funny to see them saying that stuff! good thing I didn't try to market the idea...all the legos would have laughed at me! >A<

Turtleneck

Enstramentall

We found Krazy Glue in our shed and proceeded to scream about the Kragle.
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

Metal_Beat

2014 Jul 27, 04:11:20 #15 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 27, 04:21:48 by Metal_Beat
This is kinda awkward because it reminds me of another thing awkward which now comes to my awkward and boringly long stories: I was at my house and I was doing some crafts and all of a sudden my glue just knocks over and the cap falls off, so of course we can't have this without thinking of the lego movie, so I'm like "OH NO WHAT WHY DID I SPILL THE KRAGLE" and my friend walks in without warning and he's all "ok then I'm just gonna leave" and I'm all "mmhmm gurl you do dat now" and he's all "ok" and I'm all "I" and then there's all awkward silence and right now I'm all "why am I explaining this weirdly" and my mind is all "WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT KEEP WRITING THIS PARAGRAPH" and the future is all "oh heeeeck no I am not gonna let this guy keep typing weird stuff" and the present is like "ok hon after you stop ackin so cray-cray I'll finally make metal choose to stop writing this sentance". Life man.

Post Merge

Apparently my paragraph is yet again long, more summarizing: so I spilled some glue and I was all "oh no not the kragle" and then my friend walked in and he said "ok I'm just gonna go" and the future didn't want me to keep typing so the present was like "fine I'll make him stop in a little bit" and that concludes my paragraph.

Post Merge

I post too much things, WHAT CAN I DIDDLY DOODLE SAY? Anyways they are making a sequel, they planned it before the first one was made.

Go Up