Drop'n In

Started by HaroWolf, 2016 Nov 14, 17:30:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HaroWolf

How's it going? I may have not really been on since I have joined the forums for a while, but I hope to place my inputs on certain topics whatever it may be.  ^-^ I came to be in this world in a rather weird way, not knowing much but going on the information of others and my own intuition.

As a heads up, I am prone to lashing out due to anger issues but will attempt refraining from doing so, and that I have questionable methods of completing certain things.  ovO Don't worry, I am usually calm and mostly spend my time reading, drawing, and animating random things for practice.
All these squares make a muffin.

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Go Up