Hey Everypony!

Started by Nymane, 2015 Dec 30, 15:36:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nymane

Hey everypony!

My alternate persona is Nymane (Ny-moon-ay), Irl I've been a hard core brony since season 2. Since then, my wife and I have had a daughter, who now almost 3 years old, watches mlp fim with me every night! Gotta teach the fillies about the show while they are still young!  X3 .

Anywho, I've been watching the development of this game since 2013, and decided to finally jump into the community. I have been debating putting in an application to help with the development, since I am an enterprise level Software Developer (mainly specializing in Java and too many to list frameworks and api's... hehe..., however I am proficient in c# as well), however I have been swamped with my current project at work. Hopefully soon I can get some time to help out if needed. If not, at least I'm around to offer my support to the community!  0:)

Looking forward to being part of this great community! And btw, amazing job to the LoE team for what I've seen so far! Y'all are rock stars!  :3 

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the new test which will be held really soon!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Gypsy

Welcome to LoE Nymane, hope to see you in-game one day!  ^-^

Go Up