Returned to say hi from six years of sickness.

Started by Amtrack, 2015 Nov 10, 12:52:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Amtrack

Well then, hello my ponies!

Am currently known as Morgan Sententia in these forums years ago. I'd joined the community for the love of mlp and the mmo that these people are making, I can see the game has improved since I last saw it. However I had suffered from Ulcerated colitis and crohns for the last six years. But at the same time my faze for mlp had fade away and never bothered to visit here.  :x

I am currently healed from my disease and still love mlp at heart. I may not reply here and there since the mmo is still working on. But am happy to say hi and share my thoughts. You guys are doing great!

Cheers. :P

Jcfraven

The name Amtrack seems really familiar to me, don't know why. Anyway, welcome back!

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

vipertiper

For many years actually, just returned from 2013. The forum was created like a year before I think though. Some of the team such as Swebow came from a team that worked on the exact game but owner basically quit the game. So yeah, I've been following the team since like 2010  lol

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

McClaw

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2015 Nov 10, 16:58:35
The name Amtrack seems really familiar to me, don't know why. Anyway, welcome back!

"Amtrak" is a U.S. passenger railroad company. (Officially the "National Railroad Passenger Corporation" and receives financial support from the federal government.)
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Amtrack

Yes, yes it is lol.

Thank you all. I'll be sure to come by once and awhile!

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

PrincessButton

Welcome back!! I remember you from your name and your picture. :) I'm glad to hear you're doing better after being so sick. Not sure if you remember me, but I was formerly known as  "Pinkie Pie".

Good to see you again!
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Amtrack

Yes I remember you! Sorry for the long reply, that's cool you went to moderator. :)

PrincessButton

Quote from: Amtrack on 2015 Nov 18, 23:21:57
Yes I remember you! Sorry for the long reply, that's cool you went to moderator. :)
That's okay, and thank you. c:
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Go Up