Rate the Avatar, Signature, and Personal Text above you

Started by GoldenTerrabyte, 2014 Oct 20, 15:48:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LunarDusk

A:5/10 Reminds me of Brave Frontier

S:8/10 Ha, that response though

PT: 7/10 Hue with how that avatar is it sounds like something that would be though of
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Rikifive

Avatar: 4/10 - Kinda blurry and if not that I've looked on your OCs' thread, I'd even not know what exactly the avatar is showing. Don't hate me. >.<
Signature: 8/10 - It's much better than the avatar. It nicely shows your OCs; it's not a random picture.  ^-^
Personal Text: 8/10 - True and nice!  :]

Honestly.Wrong

Avatar: Broken/10- Image is broken for me.

Signature: 6/10 - Cause, apparent image is also broken, but now I know where to chat about ponies in real time.

Personal Text: 8/10 - I want happiness!
[insert funny signature here]

[insert serious one here]

Jcfraven

Signature: N/A(not on Tapatalk)
PT: 2/10 - Cool name?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Rikifive

Avatar: 9/10 - Cute! I really like it!  <3
Signature: --/10 - ~ No signature ~
Personal Text: 4/10 - Eeyyyyyyup!  X3

LunarDusk

A: 7/10

S: 3/10 Meh

PT: 8/10 Considering the avatar yeah... lol
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Elphyda

Avatar, I'd give it a 7/10.  It's animated, which is cool, but I feel the background bleeds into the foreground too much.

Signature, I'd give a good 6/10 as well, because I like the concept, but you used General Zoi's Pony Creator (version 2, to be exact), and that doesn't require all that skill.  It's a shame, too, since your avatar was not only custom drawn but also animated.

Personal Text gets a 6/10 as well.  It holds a good meaning, but the wording is a bit bland. 

Overall?  You've got yourself a 6.25 out of 10.

Jcfraven

Avatar: 9/10 - Absolutely adorable, and very fitting.

Signatute: N/A(Tapatalk)

PT: 5/10 - It's spelled 'functional' [emoji14]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Elphyda

Oh my gosh, I misspelled that and nopony told be before now.  Thank you for correcting that!

Avatar: 8/10 -- very cute, and fairly show quality!

Signature: N/a you don't have one.

Personal Text: 3/10 -- it's a little too bland for my tastes, and it feels ripped from "America, the land of the Free and home of the Brave"

Overall?  4.5/10

Jcfraven

Quote from: AnthroYuu on 2016 Aug 01, 08:11:54
Oh my gosh, I misspelled that and nopony told be before now.  Thank you for correcting that!

Avatar: 8/10 -- very cute, and fairly show quality!

Signature: N/a you don't have one.

Personal Text: 3/10 -- it's a little too bland for my tastes, and it feels ripped from "America, the land of the Free and home of the Brave"

Overall?  4.5/10

*Rate Anthro's, not mine, just putting a note.

You're welcome :p. Also, my actual thought process was "Oh hey, that rhymed, and I think it'd work well." xD

Nightshade Star

A:7/10, The ear is my favorite :P
S:_/10 No Signature...
PT:9/10 Yes it rhymes.

Peace Keeper

2016 Aug 02, 01:26:04 #51 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 02, 21:46:46 by Peace Keeper
You were suppose to rate AnthroYuu's not Jcfraven's x3

Oh well... good enough though. I'll do the rate for AY, along with yours.

Hehe very cute. I like it.

Signature: [----------] 10/10
Many links to your pages. Was expecting something flashier, but the links provide more of your content. Likey for a 7.
* Links to your content which are nice, and a dancing gif at SCC. Both really good.

Personal Text: [----------] 10/10
lol I like it!

Looks pretty neat. Wish I knew who that is.

Signature: [-------...] 7/10
Awww. So I no see you often.
Also... OOOOOHHHHHH so that is where it came from. Nice logo of the game.

Personal Text: [--------..] 8/10
So YOU are the one who tried to capture me in my dream years ago! *just kidding*
could have been lower, but with that experience I had, gave it a better score.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

OldenEmpire

Avatar: 7/10. Not too busy, and isn't too eye catching or distracting. Is a touch blurry and is compressed to fit in the box.

Signature: 9/10 I approve wholeheartedly to the message, and the picture is nice as well, though there is a overall poor use of space throughout the whole signature, thought that is probably due to the limitations of the system.

Personal Text: 6/10 The statement is true, but is not overtly clever, funny, or otherwise notable.
What is the strongest weapon of ponykind? The Elements of Harmony? No! The Princesses? No! The cannon? The spear? The horn? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all!

Elphyda

@Peace Keeper Honestly, I'd have it be more flashy, but I can't have more than one image in my signature and I can't have one image go to numerous links, so... I'm kinda stuck with that.

For OldenEmpire:

Avatar: 8/10 Very close to show quality, but the eyes are a bit off-- too skinny and tall, I feel.
Signature: 7/10 Plain text, but a pretty good message.
Personal Text: 6/10 I might be missing something, but it feels a bit bland to me.

Overall? 7/10.

Gamepaw

AnthroYuu :3

Avatar: 7/10 nice little OC not too over complicated but feels a bit plain.
Signature: 3/10 Just links, but they are separated which is nice.
Personal Text: 5/10, Neutral feels like a common saying "Putting X in Y."

vikinghalex

2016 Aug 02, 07:59:59 #55 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 02, 08:06:57 by vikinghalex
Signature: 6/10 9/10 Is nice, but would be better if formatted properly Is a cutie woofie!
Personal Text: 9/10 Is a cutie woofie!

frío

Signature: 8/10 Nice to read

Personal text: 10/10 so cool OvO
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Nightshade Star

2016 Aug 02, 14:21:25 #57 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 02, 18:15:06 by Nightshade Star
A:7/10 Never seen Luna dance like that.
S:9/10 The pic...
PT:6/10 I'm not dancing.

Peace Keeper

Quote from: AnthroYuu on 2016 Aug 02, 05:08:30
@Peace Keeper Honestly, I'd have it be more flashy, but I can't have more than one image in my signature and I can't have one image go to numerous links, so... I'm kinda stuck with that.

Aahh! I see an image now... or gif. Hehe was meaning to say about not having any image. Initially I didn't see any image, but probably you updated sig or mines never loaded image. Alright, re-evaluating.

Next person should evaluate Nightshade next since I already have. If you want to rate mines, go for it, or skip me, I don't mind.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

FeverishPegasus

Rating for Nightshade:
A: 7/10 Not sure what anime character that is, but it looks cool
S: 8/10 The game looks pretty interesting
PT: 6/10 B-but, wouldn't that mean your profile picture is completely black?

Rating for Peace Keeper:
A: 8/10 Nice, is that your OC?
S: 10/10 I have visited this Chat-O-Landia, and I would visit it again if it was up
PT: 8/10 You forgot "Picking fun at each other" :P

DISCLAIMER: My opinions are arbitrary and mean nothing
What is this 'happiness' others speak of

Go Up