Artists Wanted!

Started by Kit, 2012 May 08, 20:05:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kit

2012 May 08, 20:05:59 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 07, 19:01:39 by Kit
Now Accepting Applications for 2D Artists!  :D

Talented and skilled applicants must meet the following requirements:

+ Able to deliver vector artwork in their source files (please specify the programs you use).

+ Able to create artwork in the show's style, but also infuse hints of your own style.

+ Willing to create concept art.

+ Able to work with a team of brony artists of various styles and personalities.

+ Have enough free time to produce several art pieces every month.

+ Be at least 16 years old.

Benefits include:

+ Being adored by bronies worldwide!  <3

+ Receiving NO money at all just like the rest of the team!  :'(

To apply, you MUST send an e-mail to [email protected] with the following information:

+ Describe your artistic abilities, artistic interests, and specify the programs you use.

+ Provide a link to several samples of YOUR brony artwork.  A link is much preferred over file attachments.

+ Explain why you love the show and why you want to join a team that's developing a pony game.

- Do NOT leave a request to join anywhere else.  Not on dA, not on the LoE forums, not on my bathroom mirror.  >:(

You may asks questions here and send me a PM to confirm whether or not your application was received, but don't you dare type out an application and post it or PM it.

Also, due to the high number of applications expected, NO reply will be sent unless you are accepted.  This application opportunity lasts until we feel we have enough new artists at which point this news post will be updated.

UPDATE:

The deadline is June 10.

Heartwood

May I ask if you are still accepting applications?
Everything has a purpose!

Kit

Yes, but not much longer.

Crystal Chaos

Oh how much I would love to lie and say I'm 16, but that is bad karma. I'll just stare into your soul with the CUTEST face ever until you agree to let me on the team. But that will take at least 4 years, if ever.

Moonlight

Darn my age. I swear, I'm more mature than even most people aged seventeen to eighteen at my school, yet I'm only fifteen, and therefore can't be part of 2D/Concept, which I think I would be good at, given the chance. Drats. If there are still open positions after July sixth, would somepony mind informing me? I would like to aid in speeding up the formation of this project in any way I can.

Anyway,
Thanks for being awesome!
Sincerely,
~Moonlight

Lord of Madness

i would... but i can only vector like a pro.... not draw very well...

Itty Bit

Quote from: Kit on 2012 May 30, 18:29:05
Yes, but not much longer.

Oooh, we are getting close to the due date? :D
Is it ok if I may ask how many applications you guys have gotten so far?

lol

You guys get paid more than I do, lucky!  :3

Lord of Madness

2012 Jun 05, 05:39:25 #8 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 05, 06:08:43 by Lord of Madness
well.. my guild title took like... 10 mins to make... if i really tried i could make some amazing banners, Titles, City Name displays... or... signs/graphic symbols... or whatever they are called... or anything in need of a symbol art type.. i use inkscape

Equestrian

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jun 05, 05:39:25
well.. my guild title took like... 10 mins to make... if i really tried i could make some amazing banners, Titles, City Name displays... or... signs/graphic symbols... or whatever they are called... or anything in need of a symbol art type.. i use inkscape

I'd like to help like this, but I'm in the same predicament as Madness

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 May 31, 23:08:37
i would... but i can only vector like a pro.... not draw very well...

:c

Kit

UPDATE:

The deadline is June 10.

Astral

I meet all the requirements. I can draw, vector, 3D render somewhat, but I'm so lazy you guys couldn't count on me for anything lol

The Mysterious Artist

2012 Jun 10, 13:28:30 #12 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 10, 13:42:29 by The Mysterious Artist
have u received my app?

Kit

I don't see "The Mysterious Artist" in any of the applications.  Should I be looking for a different name?  Don't worry; even if you have to send it again, we'll accept it.

The Mysterious Artist

2012 Jun 10, 18:47:53 #14 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 10, 19:23:57 by The Mysterious Artist
Quote from: Kit on 2012 Jun 10, 18:22:23
I don't see "The Mysterious Artist" in any of the applications.  Should I be looking for a different name?  Don't worry; even if you have to send it again, we'll accept it.

It was uhmmm.... well at the bottom of my app it stands: Rexyer AKA The Mysterious Artist
- and i sent it again

Kit

The Mysterious Artist

is it too late to add things to my app? xD since i just finished a picture and wanted to add it, but it's not a big deal.

Kit

Sorry, it would be unfair to the other applicants.  X3

paintypalette

#1 i can only draw mlp style and/or draw amazing on paper
#2 i'm not 16 (why should that matter?)
#3 what does vector mean??

this all sums up to me not entering so good lucky everypony.

Go Up