Stuff you're proud of

Started by Ramisha, 2014 Mar 24, 07:21:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ramisha

Here you can post stuff you've done and you're proud of them. it's just a bragging thread

Post something you've done recently and you're pretty happy with it or something random from the past if you haven't done anything notable these days.

I've made 3 storybooks when I was 10, 11 and 12, they were lame but hey I've won the competition and they were published
I can't find the first one, but it was about a family of owls and stuff.
Spoiler:  I made the first one • show

Spoiler:  oh yea DRAGONS • show

Julius

Woah! That's awesome Ramisha!

I was singing with an immense amount of passion a couple of days ago, and it was so good that our guests thought my singing was part of the song! They were pleasantly surprised when they found out it was me! 0:)
Purr~

Little Star

My voice is changing and the choir teacher has began to learn my range and kinda fits the music cx

And now I don't have to try and hit notes I can't.

Ramisha

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Mar 25, 09:41:12

That's cool, I hate having to sing really high it's just so.... high  :I

Randam Saiko

I kinda went overboard with Photoshop and accidentally created one of my best pieces of art yet. Mainly because I know I am a horrible artist so I barely pick up a pencil to draw with. What once was my friend's face, now looks like some unholy abomination.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Ramisha

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2014 Mar 25, 21:38:47
I kinda went overboard with Photoshop and accidentally created one of my best pieces of art yet. Mainly because I know I am a horrible artist so I barely pick up a pencil to draw with. What once was my friend's face, now looks like some unholy abomination.

can you show it to us please

GoldenTerrabyte

Got to be a beta tester for an app!
I'm back

Little Star

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Mar 25, 15:49:28
Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Mar 25, 09:41:12

That's cool, I hate having to sing really high it's just so.... high  :I

yeah, I'm a soprano but some of the notes are like my breaking point so that's what we adjusted.

LostSanity

The fact that I beat Persona 3 FES "The Answer" without cheating.

:o
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Perry The Pony

Randam Saiko

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Mar 26, 05:24:12
Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2014 Mar 25, 21:38:47

can you show it to us please

I'm going to PM it since it may be disturbing to some people.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Gouranga

Oh my! A post where I can fully show my narcissism and not be reprimanded for? Alright!
Spoiler: I make music • show

Spoiler: I'm a flight sim pilot • show
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Spoiler: Currently re-booting my Space Program of which I am already very proud of • show

hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerHTML = 'Spoiler: And of course, I met Fluffle Puff :Dshow'; }" />Spoiler: And of course, I met Fluffle Puff :Dshow

BTW: I was joking, I'm not narcissist.
I have to admit Perry the Pony has done better. Going to Canterlot Gardens 2012 beats everything.

Verdant Tome

I've taught myself to play the trumpet, guitar, and piano fairly well (though I've got a ways to go on the piano until I can play two-handed).
Funny story about the trumpet part - I was originally a third-chair trumpet for years in my school band, and while I wasn't happy about that, I didn't do much about it. Then, just a couple years ago, we had a piece with a trumpet solo, one which our first-chair trumpets couldn't play. So, I learned glanced at their music once or twice to learn the basic note structure, then learned to play it by ear. Then, I belted it out during a practice session, surprised everyone, and earned myself a round of applause. Not content with that, I memorized the entire first-chair trumpet part for the entire concert lineup and backed them up - we were a pretty weak section.
The next year, I became the trumpet section leader, and helped lead the band to its first county-wide band festival victory - with perfect scores, no less - and subsequent state-wide festival appearance in over a decade. And it could only have been better if I graduated right after that...
Oh! Right, I did! Heck of a way to end a school band career, if you ask me.
_________

I also taught myself some basic visual, graphic art with Paint.NET, some XML (that's a kind of code) and Lua (another kind of code), and made myself a Civilization V mod. It adds another playable Civilization, inspired by Fire Emblem: Awakening.
Here's its Steam Workshop page!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=214173085
It's still not completely done, since the only thing that needs doing is complicated 3D modelling, but over 1,000 people have downloaded it and they say it's pretty okay. I also followed it up with a religion and am making another Civ to go along with it.

I'd be prouder of more things if a critical friend of mine wasn't so intent on picking out the flaws in my creative works, which is, incidentally, the main reason I don't create things anymore.

I hope I didn't go overboard with this I don't want to sound conceited

Pipkin

I don't think it's overboard....anything you teach yourself, especially things like art and music, you should be proud of.
I remember being 1st trumpet back in high school instrumental music too, that was fun and I miss my trumpet....

Besides that I'm not really proud of alot of things I do....

Little Star

Have I mentioned "Best Actress of 2014" yet?

Night Pony

That I completed Chaos Legion after my fail attempts of over 10 years...or so.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

ManeFlame

1)Learning a new art style.
2) Winning R2-D2 made of Legos from Target by guessing the amount he's made of.
3) Getting my brother right between the eyes with a suction cup crossbow years ago. (Shush, don't judge. Our friend jokingly told me to. So I whipped the crossbow up with one arm and fired randomly. >_> I blame age! Totes young!  0:) )

AaronMk

This evening's homemade hamburger.

Mushrooms and onion chopped up and mixed with the paddy, introduced to steak sauce while cooking up. Left to stew in the left-over mushrooms and onion cuttings to caramelize and sweeten. When done, tore up a slice of mozarella and threw that on top.

Cooked at a low to mid-range heat over the stove. Cooked even and slow. Topped with BBQ sauce and tossed onto a bun.

Even the slightly blackened remnants of the mushrooms weren't bad as a sort of finger food. Buttery and sweet from the onion.

Es gut. Sehr gut.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Ramisha

Quote from: AaronMk on 2014 Apr 30, 00:35:28
Spoiler: show
This evening's homemade hamburger.

Mushrooms and onion chopped up and mixed with the paddy, introduced to steak sauce while cooking up. Left to stew in the left-over mushrooms and onion cuttings to caramelize and sweeten. When done, tore up a slice of mozarella and threw that on top.

Cooked at a low to mid-range heat over the stove. Cooked even and slow. Topped with BBQ sauce and tossed onto a bun.

Even the slightly blackened remnants of the mushrooms weren't bad as a sort of finger food. Buttery and sweet from the onion.

Es gut. Sehr gut.

can I haz...?  >A<

Itty Bit

I've beaten a handful of difficult games in my time, such as Battletoads, Ghost N Goblins, and Super Meat Boy B)

Go Up