Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Started by RainbowDash, 2015 Feb 27, 06:13:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chromastone64

Okay, I learned my lesson, not talking about the weapons.
My favourite monster (for now)...Agnaktor!
But I'm looking forward to a particular Elder Dragon.
Spoiler: show
Something called the Kirin. According to my friend, it's a lightning unicorn! *-*
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Rikaria

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Feb 28, 12:54:09
I'm looking forward to a particular Elder Dragon.
Something called the Kirin. According to my friend, it's a lightning unicorn! *-*

I was also hyped for it... Ended up being one of the easiest fights for me ._.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Sunshine Smash

What I want to know is how does Gigginox drop Wyvern Tears? It has no eyes, how can it cry?  :s

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Rikaria

The same reason why Khezu can drop them, too: because videogame logic :P

Chromastone64

I hate those two so much. Gigginox I hate when it's laying its gross egg-things, and Khezu because SO MUCH THUNDER. (Also those teeth. "shudder")
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Feb 28, 17:13:55
The same reason why Khezu can drop them, too: because videogame logic :P

That's not good enough for me! I didn't think I'd have to do this in a video game! But I must apply

SCIENCE!

Naaaah, too lazy, just want to play some good ol' Monster Hunter.

Rikaria

Just a heads up: the first (free) DLC aside from the Starter Pack will be available on March 6 which will contain The Legend of Zelda (rather, Link) stuff plus more.

Personally, I'm waiting for the Metroid one :P (Sorry, you'll have to look up a list of all the crossover DLC yourself.)

Julius

Ooh, I'd been waiting for this thread to show up! I have no favorite monsters yet, but I'm really enjoying my first MH game! Nerscylla's armor set is quite lovely, and the weapon with the Kinsects makes me feel like a Dragoon from Final Fantasy! :3
Purr~

Chromastone64

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Mar 01, 01:17:00
Just a heads up: the first (free) DLC aside from the Starter Pack will be available on March 6 which will contain The Legend of Zelda (rather, Link) stuff plus more.

Personally, I'm waiting for the Metroid one :P (Sorry, you'll have to look up a list of all the crossover DLC yourself.)

Wait, so the Master Sword in Cheeko Sands is LITERALLY going to sit there and troll me for six more days untill I can get it?!
But yeah, I want the Metroid DLC. Ironically, the two I'm looking forward to the most are from games I haven't even played, which is the Mega Man and Dante Palicoes.

RainbowDash

Oh yeah about the Kirin^^ I'm a veterian in MH games. He had appearances in the games before already. For his size he can quite take away some hits

Edit: YOO Nerscylla-Set i have it too^^

Rikaria

Ugh... Playing with randoms is horrible... Like 10 times I've went on HR3 Urgent Quests... and each time everyone left when it was my turn ._.

Sunshine Smash

This is rather foolish, and I'm surprised I forgot this. But my absolute favorite monster is the Brachydios, it's just such a fascinating monster. Does it appear in the 4th?

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Mar 01, 21:24:33
This is rather foolish, and I'm surprised I forgot this. But my absolute favorite monster is the Brachydios, it's just such a fascinating monster. Does it appear in the 4th?

Yes.

Sunshine Smash

Awesome! That makes up for Gigginox not showing up.

Julius

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Mar 01, 19:32:37
Ugh... Playing with randoms is horrible... Like 10 times I've went on HR3 Urgent Quests... and each time everyone left when it was my turn ._.

It depends... Sometimes you'll get an amazing party full of good, helpful hunters... Sometimes you'll just get poop... X3
Purr~

Rikaria

It does, though (obviously) they made him a bit harder. (Frenzy version is definitely not beginner-friendly...)

Chromastone64

I like Brachydios too. Also on a slightly differant topic, does anyone have a favourite character from the game? Like, say, the Caravaneer or The Guildmarm?

Julius

Purr~

Rikaria

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Mar 02, 04:22:41
on a slightly differant topic, does anyone have a favourite character from the game? Like, say, the Caravaneer or The Guildmarm?

I honestly don't pay enough attention to the NPCs.

Sunshine Smash

Guild Sweetheart, the Village Chief, or his son.

Go Up