List of problems found in the August 8-11 open servers (LoE-Windows_32 2014...

Started by Lemon Wedge, 2014 Sep 14, 23:16:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lemon Wedge

Sorry for adding this topic long after the closing of the August servers. I had thought by now someone had already posted these flaws.

There were some flaws that I have found while playing on Legends of Equestria before the servers closed once more on August 11.

1. A window too large: The window that I played on was so large that I could not reach a couple of icons at the bottom as they were behind the taskbar on the monitor. No matter what I did, the window would not change it's size.

2. Into Equestria in the wrong direction: After I entered a server and had my character sent into the world of Equestria for the first time, I was faced in the direction away from the NPC who was supposed to teach beginners how to move around. I had to guess which keys on my keyboard caused my character to move.

3. Journal? Where?: The NPC said if I needed help or a hint with the controls (like the ability to jump), I needed to look into the journal. I assume it was the icon that looks like a book at the bottom right side of the window; but when I opened it, it was empty.

Go Up