Lucid Dreaming & Lucid Dreams

Started by Vick McBread, 2015 Mar 18, 01:38:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Vick McBread

Lucid Dreams
Go wild.

Now I know this isn't a wide topic... But post what you may. Anyone here have a lucid dream?
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Midnight Breeze

Vick McBread

LostSanity

I wish I could have one. Sadly I seem to be unable to.

ono
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Julius

Several, in fact. I love lucid dreaming. <3
Purr~

Groove Sick

Sure do! Like a lot!
When I'm aware I'm dreaming I'm trying to fly, always that xD
Where our music is welcome we will play it loud...

Where our music is challenged we will play it LOUDER!!!!

Zsaszz

Only two times that i can remember, and both ended in sleep paralysis  :I, I really don't remember much about the dream, only that when i realized that i had to be dreaming I woke up in the paralysis state, and stood like that for about 5 to 10 min.

Chromastone64

What exactly is a lucid dream? I was think of making a topic about normal dreams, but I didn't want to rip this one off.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Mizuki

I tried to have lucid dreams once!

But it was too much effort... lol

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Mar 28, 15:44:25
What exactly is a lucid dream? I was think of making a topic about normal dreams, but I didn't want to rip this one off.

I think Lucid Dreaming is when you have full control over your dreams :)

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Sunshine Smash

I wish I could.... The only dream I remember having recently (and I only remember a couple moments....) was just my phone case shredded up while still on my phone.... Odd.....

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Vick McBread

The closest I've come to lucidity was when I was running around a 5 star hotel, asking people around  the resort and on the phone: "How do I lucid dream?" And all of them just KEPT saying the same thing "Just do it. Just do it. Just do it."

I remember one time I questioned weather I was in a dream or not, so I jumped up and down, trying to fly... WELP! Guess what? I concluded that this was real life. LIVING IN SOVIET RUSSIA AS A RICH FARMER WAS REAL LIFE! and continued the dream...

Lync Volan

I'm not sure if my dreams are "Lucid" but i have recently been typing out my dreams in a dream book in my files though they just seem like "Summarized" stories 

McClaw

When I was younger, I was able to realize I was dreaming. I had some odd semi-dreams, too. But now I rarely even remember my dreams or that I've had them.

One person to check out concerning MLP and lucid dreaming is Baron Engel. He likes to sketch characters and sights from his sequential lucid dreams.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Vick McBread

FruffyWuffy

I only remember my dreams on rare occasion, I usually remember them & have lucid dreams when I'm asleep during the day.
But when I do, they always look like this. (WARNING: Might be scary for sensitive people)
Spoiler: show

Go Up