TF2 campaign?

Started by Deviant, 2012 Jun 20, 09:40:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Deviant

2012 Jun 20, 09:40:50 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 20, 09:45:07 by Deviant
As some of you may have already noticed, yesterday there was a rather weird update...
A few items have been added, including the: Cheese wheel, The banana peel, The gold fish, The damaged capacitor, the Barn door plank, the pocket lint and last but not least the secret diary....

When i saw these items pop up i was, surprised to say the least, i got curious and went from site to site for information.
The info that i got was that valve was working on a campaign mode and a arena mode.
Now the arena mode already exists, altough it's not made by valve. (the map is alot of fun, go to google and search for it... now....right now...)
Ok you lazy fart, here's the link http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2677458 ; You win this time...
I also heard that Telltale games and Valve are working on a campaign, every class has it's own lil' campaign and the items have something to do with the campaings...

Now none of this is official and i'm sure there isn't going to be a TF2 campaign but still...

What would you guys think of a TF2 campaign mode?

Mr.Darkling

If there's a jolly good story about pyro I'll be more than happy for it.
"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

Book Smarts

A sniper campaign would be epic :3

I would also want to see a hilarious heavy campaign aswell :D

kremsly

wait, theres only 7 items and 9 classes maybe some classes have a join campaign like medic and heavy or maybe they havn't released them yet

also a secret diary?, gee i wonder who that belongs too  :l

Blues-Music

Did you know TF2 has a story?

Lary

Arena is the worst game mode; played only by tryhards and CoD nerds. What are you talking about?
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

The_Unknown

A tf2 campaign would be pretty awesome.
Also, rumor has it that valve is working on a tf2 horde mode called "mann vs. machine".
Here's some more info: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2682653

Don't know if it's true or not, but it's pretty exciting stuff if you ask me.

Book Smarts

Valve should release a TF 2 workshop where people can find wall sprays and custom skins, I would so start playing if they would do this  :3

kremsly

Quote from: The_Unknown on 2012 Jun 20, 14:56:41
Also, rumor has it that valve is working on a tf2 horde mode called "mann vs. machine".
reminds me of the commnuity i was at before this one. The "leader" is making a robot gamemode

Go Up