E3 2015

Started by Rikaria, 2015 May 13, 13:49:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rikaria

2015 May 13, 13:49:08 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 15, 14:49:35 by Rikaria
I just wanna point out that this isn't a Nintendo-only thread; it's just I don't have the other systems. I will edit this post to include any other news any of you post so it doesn't get lost in this thread (if it ever reaches that point). With that being said...

Spoiler: Nintendo's side • show

Spoiler: To recap what was mentioned in the video • show
[quote=Nintendo Life]Nintendo World Championships 2015
* May 30, regional heats will be hosted at selected Best Buy stores around the US
* June 14, qualifying players will compete with invited guests in live finals at the NOKIA Theatre in LA

Nintendo Digital Event
* June 16 at 9am Pacific / Noon Eastern / 5pm UK / 6pm CET

Nintendo Treehouse: Live @ E3
* Running from June 16-18, we can expect more details nearer the time, but we'd anticipate it'll be largely similar to the extended sessions of E3 2014, with more developers and coverage promised.

Mario Maker at Best Buy
* Sessions will be held in Best Buy stores around the US from 4-9 p.m. local time on Wednesday, June 17, and noon-5 p.m. local time on Saturday, June 20. Attendees will receive a 30th anniversary Super Mario Bros. pin while supplies last.[/quote]

Also, the end bit with Bill Trinen was just a joke.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

LostSanity

I'll try not to be an idiot like I was last year.

Either way... I've already heard that Final Fantasy XV won't be heard from AGAIN which is kind of a disappointment.

But I'm still hopeful that Square-Enix will surprise us. They did just that in 2013 when they showed Final Fantasy Versus XIII (which became Final Fantasy XV) and Kingdom Hearts III.

I'm hoping for something for Kingdom Hearts III in particular. We've pretty much heard nothing since E3 2013. I hoping for some new information for Persona 5 (though I won't get my hopes up and personally doubt it).

It looks like it might be another disappointing year for me, but, that's just me I guess.

There's still the possibility of my pipe dreams of Final Fantasy X-3 and The World Ends With You 2 as well... but... well... you know...

*sighs*

:'(
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

swagger kid

well did you how do you need do you need to get there to play this game?

Sakura_Blossom

Wonder what kind of games we will see

Itty Bit

As unlikely as it may seem, I'm hoping to see Yooka-Laylee somewhere in the midst of all the E3 news. I know it's only 3-4 months in, but I just can't get enough info regarding it ^^;
I also have hopes for Nintendo to show off some fantastic stuff, but personally I think I'm gonna play it safe and just expect mostly what we already know, aside from a new Star Fox trailer~

GlassMirror

Can't wait for Zelda, pokemon (maybe), and Xenoblade X! ovO

GoldenTerrabyte

A few developers of Terraria have confirmed that Terraria for Wii U and 3DS is being made. But they haven't made it a huge announcement yet. My preditcion is it'll be shown more at E3!
I'm back

LostSanity

It begins next week. Here's my official hopes:

New information for Persona 5

New information for Kingdom Hearts III

Pipe dreams here:

Final Fantasy X-3 announcement

The World Ends With You 2 announcement.

I can't say anything about Final Fantasy XV because it's already confirmed it won't be there.

Rikaria

So Nintendo World Championships 2015 hyped me up, but the real fun is to be shown tomorrow~

Can't wait :D

Itty Bit

The Nintendo World Championship was actually a ton of fun to watch! My favorite part was Reggie coming back to fight Hungrybox after making a challenge a year ago, and getting completely slaughtered. It also got me more interested in Mario Maker!
I'm currently watching the Xbox one Press conference. I'm happy they are allowing backwards compatibility!

LostSanity

So...

Final Fantasy 7 PS4 Remake.

I'm excited and scared at the same time.

:I

Rikaria

I read about that. Makes me wonder if Square listened to the fans or not.

EDIT: Full recap of everything announced today on Nintendo's side | Nintendo eShop sale

Itty Bit

So the Nintendo Direct was pretty average. A lot of people seem to be throwing a fit because of it, but I find that silly, because Nintendo has been doing rather great the past couple of years, so I'm not gonna let one average E3 ruin my feelings for the company.

The new Starfox looks just amazing. It's pretty much what I wanted personally. All that I hope for now is that it will have some sort of online dogfight multiplayer. That would be the best!
I'm also super excited for the new Paper Mario/Mario & Luigi crossover. I actually just recently started replaying some Mario RPGs, so seeing a new one come up makes me pretty excited!

Rikaria

According to articles, Star Fox Zero won't have online multiplayer... yet.

LostSanity

Yay new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer.  :D

Boo no new Persona 5 information.  >:/

Itty Bit

I wanna get hyped for Kingdom Hearts 3, but I still need to play the original ones, first. Surely in due time I'll get the oppertunity~

PlatinumJoystick

I would just like to add to this thread something different, Fallout 4 was announced, along with an E3 in-game presentation and the release date - November 10th, 2015.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

GoldenTerrabyte

My three favorite things from this E3:

3. That new co-op Zelda looks cool. I know lots of people don't care about it, but I think it looks like it's gonna be a ton of fun!
2. Mario and Luigi Paper Jam looks awesome. I can't wait for that, it looks real creative!
1. XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X RELEASE DATE! WHOOOOO!
I'm back

Rikaria

Definitely a good amount of games I'll be getting... except... *fly flies out of wallet* :(

LostSanity

2015 Jun 17, 18:35:10 #19 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 17, 18:36:48 by LostSanity
You know what I just realized?

With an FF7 Remake now confirmed...

This may mean that FFXV may be coming out soon. Obviously not this year... but...

2016? Maybe?

I'm trying to stay positive...  :s

Either way...

Persona 5- 2015
Final Fantasy XV- 2016

^^^Now THAT would make me one happy gamer.

:D

Go Up